Need A Bin

Junk Removal

Reviews for Need A Bin

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Shingle clean up

We were replacing one side of a roof and had a lot of shingles that we had to dispose of. We tried calling need a bin and they showed up and helped us out big time. The prices were affordable as well.

Thank you for the great review. We very much appreciate when our customers take the time to write a review.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Bin Disposal Service

After extensive landscaping work in my backyard I had a large pile of soil to dispose of. I found "Need a Bin" on Home Stars and called Louis late in the afternoon for a 5 cubic yard bin which arrived the next day. The bin was place exactly where I wanted it an they protected my driveway with pieces of wood. When I had filled it I called them and they came two days later to take it away. Great service! I would highly recommend them.

Thank you the awesome review! We are so happy you were satisfied with our service. Hope your landscape project worked out well.

Flavia in Burlington
Flavia in Burlington

Kitchen renovation

Nikki was of great help! We asked for a quote initially, the offer was the best of the 4 quotes received. Next day, we booked the bin. The 20 yard bin was delivered as promised; the driver was careful not to damage the driveway. Nikki followed up before the pick-up day to make sure the bin was ready and we didn't need an extension. She gracefully accepted to wait for an answer next day since we were not sure if we needed the bin for an extra day. The driver picking up the bin was as professional and careful as the first driver. Great service! We greatley recommend this company!

Hello Flavia, Thank you for taking the time to write a review and the kind words. We are so happy we were able to assist you with your project and that our service is being delivered to our customers expectations as well as ours. We take pride in setting ourselves apart in the industry and delivering the greatest service possible. Thank you again

StarHome2018 in Vaughan
StarHome2018 in Vaughan

No more junk in my trunk!

Need A Bin was great! From start to finish they were professional, clean and quick.

I just finished a deck reno, plus I had various other junk hanging around I needed to get rid of. By the time I got home from work, the bin was there. I quickly filled it up and placed the pick-up call to have it all removed. When I got home the next day it was gone.

I would definitely recommend them to anyone I know! Next time I have junk, I will be sure to call Need A Bin.

Thank you the great review. We are so happy you were satisfied with our service.

MarcoW in Toronto
MarcoW in Toronto

Basement Renovation - Bin Rental

I rented a 20 yard bin for a basement demolition. The initial phone call was quick, friendly, and efficient. I was able to get a bin on short notice. No damage to my driveway, exactly where I wanted it. Pick up was scheduled during the first phone call and the bin was gone when I got home from work that day.

Invoice/receipt was provided by email shortly after order was placed and when the bin was picked up.

Prices are pretty much universal for short term bin rentals and disposals, but based on my experience with this company, I would use them again for their service and honesty (total bin weight was around what I expected).

Thank you Marco for taking the time to write a review. We truly appreciate our customers feedback. Hearing that our service was delivered to our customers expectations and satisfaction is what we strive for. Have a fantastic day.

Wendi
Wendi

Bin rental

Renting a bin was easy. It was in our driveway on time and exactly where we asked it to be positioned. I needed to remove soil and sod and they had a 7 cubic yard bin which was a bigger size than other places I had looked so that was great. Would use them again!

Thank you Wendi for taking the time to write a review, we appreciate it. Its great to hear you were happy with the service and that you would use us again. Have a great day and thanks again.

K a.
K a.

Bin rental

Bin rented for clearing out my house for sale.
Friendly staff from start to finish!!
Great experience!
I would recommend them to anyone!

Thank you G.R. We appreciate our customers and their feedback.

jwf in Toronto
jwf in Toronto

Bathroom renovation

From start to finish, dealing with Need A Bin was a courteous and all around pleasant experience. They were quick to reply to our initial call and attentive to our needs. When dropping off the bin, the driver made sure to protect our driveway which was greatly appreciated. We will definitely use them again and recommend them to others - in fact we already recommended them to an individual who was walking by and asked us about the bin.

Thank jwf for taking the time to review us. We truly appreciate it. It was a pleasure doing business with you and very much appreciate the referrals.

Jeff
Jeff

Home Reno’s

If you are doing home reno’s and need a bin then look no further. Need A Bin is the company to call
Work with you bins dropped off and picked up as promised.
If you need it a little longer just make that call and they will extend the time

Great service and reasonable pricing

Thank you Jeff for the great review. It was a pleasure doing business with you.

sjuma
sjuma

House renovation

Drop off and pick up is super fast. All about quality of service. Good pricing and honest people !!

Thank you Sarfral for taking the time to review us we very much appreciate it. We are so pleased you were happy with our service.

More about Need A Bin

Welcome to Need a BIN. WE ARE A PROUDLY CANADIAN OWNED & OPERATED COMPANY!

Are you renovating your home, starting a landcaping project, cleaning out junk or construction debris? Our walk-in bins make it quick and easy to get rid of all that waste.

We offer 20, 14, 10, 7 and 5 yard bins to fit any need. We Accept MIXED WASTE such as household waste, construction or renovation debris, and CLEAN FILL such as soil, bricks, concrete, asphalt, etc.

Call us today at (289) 400-2467 about our cost-effective bin rental rates.