SHELTER FURNITURE

Review for SHELTER FURNITURE

Alan Barry from Thornhill
Alan Barry from Thornhill

Media Unit for den

I have a "retro" listening room where I like to relax and play old vinyls....the challenge was finding a cool but practical way of installing all of my equipment, especially the turntable. This unique space needed a media unit that wasn't typical, with both vintage and contemporary appeal. Well I searched everywhere for 3 years and almost gave up. Frustrated, I decided to try one last place.....searched FURNITURE on Caledonia Road in Toronto. Wouldn't you know it, they had three units to choose from, any if which were perfect for my needs....all at a reasonable price. Now my room feels and looks amazing! Of course, their service was great, too.