Renovare Marble And Granite

Reviews for Renovare Marble And Granite

Michael Kenedy in Oshawa
Michael Kenedy in Oshawa

Fireplace

Ross and Natalie supplied me with a gorgeous dark brown porcelain product to frame my gas fireplace insert. The house is old and crooked, and the heatalators (fan powered ducts running through the wall and behind the fireplace) introduced 4 vents that really complicated the measurements.

Consequently it wast a simple job and it had some surprises that the installers Adam and Elton handled by being communicative and professional. I am very happy and will be contracting Renovare for my next job (kitchen!)

Terrie D from East York
Terrie D from East York

Kitchen counter top

Natalie was great to work with. Always followed up returned emails. Installers were professional , friendly an spotless when left. Great seection of stone to look at. Would use them again.

The Bruckmanns in Oshawa
The Bruckmanns in Oshawa

Kitchen Counters

Renovare was easily the best company to work with during our home renovations. Natalie and Ross were extremely helpful in making the counter choosing process an easy one. They knew their products well and suggested the the best fit counter for our kitchen, while leaving the final decision up to us. Natalie had clearly done her research, she knew the quality of the quartz and how it was ethically sourced, and her design suggestions were top notch! As all renovations go, we did have some delays and the Renovare team were very understanding and flexible in accommodating our schedule. Elton and his installation team were fast, friendly, and super to work with. I highly recommend Renovare to anyone who is in the market for new counters. You will not be disappointed with the service or product. I look forward to doing business with you again.

Kitchen and Bathroom Countertops

Natalie and Ross are great, honest people, who go the extra mile for their customers. Excellent experience from stone selection to final installation. I will do business with them again. They really helped perk up my old kitchen and bathroom. They respond quickly and answer all your questions. Very professional and personable. I have included a few pics. Thank you and your team so much.

Amazing company! in Courtice
Amazing company! in Courtice
1 review Courtice, ON

kitchen reno

Amazing customer service and response time to questions. The owners of Renovare were so helpful and friendly. The installation was great. They arrived when they said they would, and were done within 2 hours, leaving the kitchen clean and tidy.

Dorothea M.
Dorothea M.
2 reviews Ajax, ON

countertop for kitchen/bathroom

Found Natalie and Ross after going to 4 other stone places. Found a good variety of choices and got what we wanted. Got great service and a fantastic countertop..... would highly recommend them.

Private User reviews Whitby, ON

Quartz Counter Top & Marble Fireplace Surround

I am absolutely thrilled with the installation of the quartz counter top and marble fireplace surround. Ross & Natelie went above and beyond! They explained the process in detail and Elton templated my counter top the very same day as the installation of the kitchen was completed. I had my counter top installed earlier than my expected date. Ross & Natelie also referred me to Elton for my bathrooms renovation. Excellent work with the tile work and installation of the counter top. A pleasure to deal with Ross, Natelie and Elton.

Private User reviews Whitby, ON

Quartz kitchen countertops

Our project has yet to be completed so at this point I will reserve my final review comments. Some projects, like ours, encounter hiccups along the way which are not always in the control of the contractor. It is the way the companies choose to handle the hiccups that are the most important.

The owner, Ross, is very personable and is working with us to get our project finished. Thus far, the product looks great and his whole team have been super friendly and helpful.

We are hoping for our project to be completed shortly and I will update this review once the final pieces have been installed.

Review has 1 previous version
Robin in Toronto
Robin in Toronto

House renovation

My husband and I renovated a house earlier this year and stone in the kitchen was a must. I spoke to Ross and he was able to find an amazing product that just made the kitchen. It was black granite that had been leathered. It was stunning and turned out better than expected. We were able to sell the house in less than 1 day...everyone loved the finished product! Thank you so much for your advice and help with this project!

Richard in
Richard in

Kitchen Renovation

Had countertop and backsplash done. Liked that we were able to go onsite and see large slabs of granite to select from. Originally our choice going into this reno was going to be Quartz. After seeing the selection of granite at Renovare, and speaking with Ross and Natalie, we had changed our minds and decided to choose Granite. Very helpful and patient with us. Our kitchen was challenging with cupboards sitting on the counter. Dealt with all issues and any concerns we had post installation. Very pleased with the end results. Already recommended to a friend.

Looking for Countertops pros in Oshawa?