Beechwood Construction Ltd

Reviews for Beechwood Construction Ltd

terry147 in North York
terry147 in North York

Great work

Mike and his partner did wonderful work in our bathroom. We really appreciated how they cleaned up after themselves every day & consulted with us before making a decision about something. They finished within very good time considering they tore down the entire bathroom and re-did the walls and floor. I felt confident enough leaving them alone for a few short periods of time when I had to step out of the house. I am looking forward to having them again soon for another project. Thank you for your professionalism & friendliness.

Thank you Terry. It was a pleasure working for you and Alex. We appreciate the business and look forward to working with you again

Carlo in Toronto
Carlo in Toronto

Pot lights

Mike and his team were incredible. Very quick and very professionally done. Pot lights he put in were perfect and the job was seamless. Also moved a plug and you could hardly tell that it wasn’t the original location.

Thanks for the great review. It was a pleasure doing work for you guys

Dave F. in Toronto
Dave F. in Toronto

Outstanding work and customer service

I hired Beechwood Construction to do some work for us in our detached garage. Mike and his team did an outstanding job. Mike always confirmed beforehand when he and his team would be onsite, and they were always punctual. They cleaned up before leaving each day. Mike dealt with some unexpected problems without increasing his fee (e.g. fixed a leak in our roof at no extra charge). They did a fantastic job. I would recommend Beechwood Construction to anyone. I fully intent to use them for some other projects around the house.

Thank you Dave. It was nice working for you.

Alejandro in Toronto
Alejandro in Toronto

Deck

Mike is an honest, reliable, hard working guy. Certainly, a very unique combination in the contractors world.
They came started in the estimated date, arrived everyday early in the morning and left late afternoon. Even in the rainy days. The project finished on time and within the exact initial budget.
Extreme attention to details, and the few things I suggested they fully accommodated to keep me entirely confident and satisfied with their work well done.
Strongly recommend him. Our next home projects no doubt we'll do with them.

Thanks Alejandro. I hope you had the time to enjoy the deck.

robinfowler in Toronto, Ontario
robinfowler in Toronto, Ontario

Two (2) new fences with new posts

Awesome job on our new fence! Mike and his crew did a fab job very quickly and as promised! I was impressed from the start when Mike returned my call, was genuinely nice and then showed up on time (and called to confirm) when we met for a quote. The work was done quickly and with care and the costs didn't increase! The crew were great -personable, polite and they tidied up taking all of the old fence wood and bits with them. We are very happy with our new fence and all who have seen it have complimented us. We've already passed Mike's name along to neighbours who also hired him and they too are delighted with the job he and his team did. I'll definitely continue to recommend this company to family and friends and look forward to having Beechwood return to our house for future projects! Thanks so much Mike!
(PS the photo looks sideways but i can't seem to fix it... sorry)

Thanks for the great review. It was a pleasure working for you.

David from Toronto
David from Toronto

Backyard cedar landing and stairs

Mike and his crew from Beechwood were awesome to work with and were professional and helpful from start to finish. The landing and stairs were done quickly and properly with great detail spent to building a strong frame and foundation. Mike even offered us many possibilities for a border and design for the cedar landing which we took him up on and absolutely love the look of the final product. There were no surprises whatsoever, the cost remained the same and the timeframe for construction even exceeded our expectations. Mike and the crew even went above and beyond for us by installing some missing trellis and wooden caps for our fence. They even returned to our house to place a new piece of wood at the side of our garage which was rotting - and this was not even part of their work! We couldn't be happier, will certainly recommend this company to family and friends and hope to have Beechwood return to our house for future projects! Thanks Mike!

D and N

Thanks for the great review. Hope to see you guys soon

Chiropractic clinic renovation

Mike and Jeff turned an Indian restaurant into a chiropractic clinic, which has been a dream come true. I am so thankful for their work. From what the place looked like compared to now is truly remarkable. Mike and Jeff are very easy to get along with and always are available to answer any questions. They are very precise with their work, and pay attention to detail. It truly shows in their finished product. I recommend Mike and Jeff to anyone! Thanks guys for all the hard work! We have already had plenty of compliments with the barn doors! All the best,

Vince Pantano

niallmkirby in Toronto
niallmkirby in Toronto

Bathroom Renovation

I had a great experience with Beechwood after a recommendation from a co-worker. Mike was extremely responsive and helpful throughout the project, and the finished product is exactly what we were hoping for. I have already recommended them to others.

Deb K in Toronto
Deb K in Toronto

Backyard Reno

I am very happy with the work completed on my backyard, which now can also be used as a parking pad. I was looking to replace the grass with interlocking. Mike's recommendations were great and exactly what I had in mind. It was modern and I love the grey trim around the perimeter, which adds style. The team was awesome. They worked very hard. I would highly recommend. Mike listened to what I needed and provided a result above my expectations.

Looking for General Contractors pros in Vaughan?