Basement Renovation

Wilsonl in Grimsby
Wilsonl in Grimsby
1 review Grimsby, ON

Finished basement

They came in a finished our basement. Great and easy to work with and very professional. Showed us a computer generated layout as to how it would look. Requested turn key finish and they provided. Will continue to recommend!

Thank you Lauren!

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

Basement Renovation

Drex Renovation did a complete basement renovation including a 3 piece bathroom with a wet bar. My family and I are very pleased with their work. I will definitely be contacting them for our next project.

Thank you!

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Untrustworthy, Unskilled and Irresponsible

ALWAYS READ THE BAD FEEDBACK>>>NOT THE FAKE GOOD ONES.
This company came in, did some work for me and the job was horrible. They had to come back once to fix it as it was so bad and after not fixing it the second time would not come back to make it right.

Not only could they not make my bathroom tiles level/even, they caulked my shower joints like a drunken 5 year old.

I had two other professionals come in to look at the job and all they could say was sorry for the job that Drex Renovation did...I got screwed. They say they have 7-8 years of experience...I have no experience and could have tiled a shower better than this.

STAY AWAY FROM THESE GUYS

I was un aware of this issue. Please contact me so it can be resolved. Thank you and sorry for the inconvenience.

cathrinagrace
cathrinagrace

Basement Kitchen and powder room update

Drew and Alex tore out the flooring damaged by a flood and updated the wood wall paneling with a new coat of paint. They did a great job with the flooring and the overall updating of the basement. We felt safe and comfortable with them working on my inlaws basement. They were honest and forthcoming.

Thanks Cathrina!

Richard a.
Richard a.
1 review Burlington, ON

Richard + Pearls Home

Great duo! We were very happy to have Drew and Alex help repair and install various items around our home. Their work is meticulous and carefully thought out.

Thanks!

kathrine.copeland
kathrine.copeland
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

Gutter And Spout Replace/repair

Great work! Very professional. Can't wait for them to come back in the spring to finish our roof and gutters!

Thanks for the review Katherine!

burlington.reno
burlington.reno
1 review Burlington, ON

Brent's Basement

Good guys and great to work with - they did a fantastic job putting the finishing touches on our roughed-in basement. We are very happy with our reno!

Thanks Brent!

More about DREX Renovation - No Longer In Business

Call now for your free estimate References available on request. Work performed: -Framing -Insulation -Drywalling -Painting -Tiling -Backsplash -Flooring -Baseboard/ Trim/ Crown Moulding -Bath/ Shower/ Custom -Custom Ceilings -Hidden entertainment units -Drywall repair -Water damage repair -Commercial Painting -Epoxy flooring -Deck Restoration -Pocket doors/ doors -Pot lights -Back splash -Cabinetry ...
Looking for Basement Renovation pros in Burlington?