Navin Construction & Home Improvement (Toronto)

Handyman Services
Toronto ON M1E 3S2
HomeStars  >  Handyman Services in Toronto  >  Navin Construction & Home Improvement (Toronto)

Review for Navin Construction & Home Improvement (Toronto)

Kit Kat
Kit Kat

LOVE LOVE LOVE my 2nd Coach Light !!!

A second exterior porch Coach Light was always on my "wish list", as our (new to us) 35 year old House looked unbalanced with one. I had the good fortune of meeting Navin through Barclay's Home Improvements as an extra pair of hands for our backyard makeover project last Fall. Navin provided me with his business card and assured me he had the experience and tools to easily install the 2nd Coach Light. Navin provided me with a great quote and with no time to spare went to work with the help of Krish from Barclay's. Within a few short hours my 2nd Coach Light was installed as promised. No exterior stone breakage or cracks (much to my relief). Navin was true to his word from start to finish. Great work, thanks Navin! Exactly as envisioned, I'm lovin' my two Coach Lights.