Bullet Proof Heating & Cooling

Bullet Proof Heating & Cooling

Reviews for Bullet Proof Heating & Cooling

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

Excellent Service

Bulut, and his staff did an excellent job, he really came through, I only hire a few select high quality tradesmen and I’ve added Bullet Proof Heating and AC to the list

JG
JG
1 review Hamilton, ON

Air Conditioning Installation + Condensate Pump Repair

Called Bullet Proof Heating & Cooling after seeing all the rave reviews on Called Bullet Proof Heating & Cooling after seeing all the rave reviews on google about them and was not disappointed. I had them come out to check on my air conditioner in the peak of the summer after receiving a complaint from my tenants that the Air Conditioner wasn't working properly. They gave me some steps to troubleshoot the problem myself which unfortunately didn't work so they went to check on the unit and let me know I needed a new one (which was expected as my unit was over 20 years old). They gave me a very competitive price and finished the work in a very timely manner. They were very professional and accommodating to my tenants.

Unfortunately the condensate pump gave out about a month after they had installed the Air Conditioner so I had to call them back and have them repair the condensate which they did at a favorable price of about $250. Hopefully I won't require it, but if I do I would definitely use them again!

Danielle in Toronto
Danielle in Toronto

Friendly and quick!

I had to have some one come check if my window AC unit had been properly installed as a lot of condo and apartment landlords have been wanting proof recently due to the by-laws. Bullet Proof was able to get some one out in a timely manner and send me a letter shortly after getting my email address confirmed. I was able to pay much less than quoted as my AC had only one minor thing they needed to fix and was a quick 10-15 minute job. It was extremely nice of them to do this, and their staff were super friendly when I inquired on when I'd be receiving the installation letter.

david in Toronto
david in Toronto
2 reviews Aurora, ON

Furnace Replacment

Furnace purchased and installed from Bulletproof overheats and shuts off regularly without bringing our home to temperature. Bulletproof has been unresponsive to concerns and has not offered a solution or investigated the issue as required. Still waiting for a repair after more than a year of requests.

Update: Bulletproof eventually did complete the required repairs at no additional cost, so while I cannot recommend them given the difficulties experienced, I am satisfied with the final product.

Chris
Chris
3 reviews Hamilton, ON

Knowledgable, Efficient, Excellent Work

Bulut and his crew from Bullet Proof Heating and Air Conditioning came in September 2019 to diagnose inconsistent heating in our house and to make the duct work more efficient and effective. Very professional people to deal with. Every question answered. I would not hesitate to use Bullet Proof Heating and Air again.

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

Furnace Replacment

WE had Bullet Proof replace our furnace last month. Right from the time we called them, Doug and his team did a great job. They were on time and very clean. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Thanks
For Your Great WORK
Gord & Joy

Greg Drayton in Scarborough
Greg Drayton in Scarborough

AC and Furnace Installation

Technician Marcin Wajda arrived early and got straight to work. They rolled out coverings to protect floors and worked with the utmost care and professionalism. All tubing and cables were tidily routed and secured. He was very polite and answered all of my questions. Excellent work! BulletProof quote for equipment and installation beat 3 other quotes for same products. Love the bonus Nest thermostat that was installed. Highly recommend this company.

Greg (Scarborough)

Jeff Shimotakahara in Toronto
Jeff Shimotakahara in Toronto

Ductless air conditioners for our bedrooms

Hi sourced out Bullet Proof heating and air-conditioning after getting quotes for providing ductless air conditioners for our upstairs two bedrooms from other contractors. Doug was very good at responding to my request and coming to our house to give us a quote. His quote was very thorough and competitive. The installers came in a few days and installed the system which comprised a heat pump at grade, two air handlers in each of our bedrooms and interconnecting wiring and cooling piping. Their installation was done extremely well and they were very professional. We are very pleased with our investment, and their quoting process and work.

gavura in Toronto, Ontario Canada M4E3A2
gavura in Toronto, Ontario Canada M4E3A2

Replaced furnace and AC

Was very pleased overall with Bullet Proof's integrity in the quote process and the quality of the installation. We replaced our furnace and AC late summer 2017, and the quote process with Doug was excellent - honest, straightforward, and no pressure. Their pricing for Goodman equipment was better than comparable quotes from other companies. Doug also coordinated the energy audit process for us as we were in the midst of other home repairs that qualified us for two different rebates.

On the installation day, the technicians were on time, friendly, efficient, and tidy. They tested everything and configured the new system to our existing Nest thermostat.

The only hiccup in the entire process wasn't under their direct control - it was the energy audit process which took several months to complete. When we contacted the Bullet Proof a few months after the installation, they were very responsive and followed up with the audit company directly. Ultimately it seems the issue was with Enbridge, and perhaps the auditor. I appreciate Bullet Proof intervening on our behalf.

I would use Bullet Proof again and recommend them.

Ovi  from Brampton
Ovi from Brampton

Furnace, A/C, Thermostat replacement

Excellent service provided by this company! We first had Bulut install our Nest thermostat, and then he helped us choose the right systems to replace our dated furnace and A/C with high efficiency ones. Marcin and his associate (sorry, don't have his name) were extremely punctual, efficient ,with great attention to detail, tidy in their work were the ones who installed our furnace and A/C. Only good things to say about this company and its employees and highly recommend to those interested in any HVAC related work!

More about Bullet Proof Heating & Cooling

Perfect quality installation is the first thing you should look for in a company. That is why customers choose Bullet Proof! From Heating to Cooling and Smart Home Automation. Contact us today to book a no obligation quote. We service all across Southern Ontario. www. bulletproofheatingandcooling. ca
Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Hamilton?