My Shades

Review for My Shades

Kit Kat
Kit Kat

"My Shades": The Perfect Hunter Douglas Shade

Upon moving into our "new" home, I faced a dilemma with window coverings - two patio doors in two rooms within close proximity to each other. The previous owner had purchased a relatively new Hunter Douglas Luminette Blind for the kitchen patio doors. My challenge was to find the exact same Hunter Douglas Luminette Blind for my Family Room patio doors at the best possible price (installed).
Contacting pretty much every drapery company in the GTA for a quote became discouraging and exhausting, as I realized very quickly this was an expensive product. To my delight, "My Shades" in Thornhill ON, provided me with the same product, same colour at the best price. Ali was pleasant and professional to deal with. She came to my residence, measured the Patio Door opening and matched the colour. The result? A gorgeous Hunter Douglas Luminette Blind, exactly as I envisioned, installed in about an hour within two weeks after placing the order. No mess, no complaints. I'm loving my new Hunter Douglas Luminette Blind thanks to "My Shades."