Odds On Home Inspections

3038 New Brighton Gardens Southeast Calgary AB T2Z 4X1

Facebook
Odds On Home Inspections

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 4 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 4 times

Reviews for Odds On Home Inspections

Peace of mind!

Buying a home is scary and buying my first home is even scarier. The entire process of the Odds on Home Inspection I felt at ease. I felt like they truly cared about my experience and that I was able to have all the facts to purchase without doubts! Dan was an absolute delight!! He took the time to go over every thing with me, picture by picture. He shared his expert opinion and I couldn't have asked for a more positive experience in a extremely stress time in my life. Thank you for providing something exceptional.

Thank you very much for the wonderful review , it is greatly appreciated! It was a pleasure to work with you!

Grate jobs

Dan is really professional. The risks that he identified were not noticed by myself. thanks a lot .

Thank you very much for the review , it is greatly appreciated! It was a pleasure to work with you!

Home Inspection

Prompt and professional assessment of the house. Highly recommend to anyone looking for thorough and professional service.

Dan

Home inspection

Great service! Very detailed report
Inspector was thorough and spent time explaining the areas of concerns

Dan

Thank you Dan!!!

Dan was awesome. Answered all of our questions and guided us throughout the process giving us potential solutions and tips to fix things up. We felt like we got the best service possible and I will be happy to refer other people to Dan as I know they will be taken care of. Thank you again!!!!

Home Inspection

We had a Home Inspection 2 days ago with Odds on Home and really had a great experience with this Company! Our Inspector, Dan, is a highly professional specialist! We really enjoyed our experience with him and highly recommend him to others! Thanks a lot for your great job!

Thank you very much for the review , it is greatly appreciated!
It was a pleasure to work with you.

Home Inspection

Very professional. Communicated with us throughout the inspection. Really know their stuff. Would definitely use them again and recommend to family and friends.

Home inspection

Dan was great. My family was very comfortable with his service. Excelente customer service.

I 100% would use his service again.

Condo inspection

They were professional and competed the inspection in a timely manner. The inspection report itself was simple and easy to understand. Would recommend them.

First home buying inspection

I got Odds On Home Inspection to do my inspection for my first ever home purchase . Dan was excellent! Went through and look at things I didnt even expect him too, gave such a detailed report with loads of information! Loved having the visuals put into the report as well with the photos and the thermal imaging gave a better reference to portions of the home I hadnt considered would need it. Would recommend them to anyone looking for a reliable and thorough company for any inspection needs ! 10/10

More about Odds On Home Inspections

Odds On Home Inspections, located at 3038 New Brighton Gardens in Calgary, specializes in home inspection services for single family dwellings, apartments, condos and every type of home in the greater Calgary area. The company is distinguished for performing its very thorough 135 point inspection service.