Ambassador Carpet Cleaning

Carpet & Rug Cleaning & Repairing
Vaughan ON L4L 5L7
HomeStars  >  Carpet & Rug Cleaning & Repairing in Vaughan  >  Ambassador Carpet Cleaning

Reviews for Ambassador Carpet Cleaning

Jane Robertson from Richmond Hill
Jane Robertson from Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

A

A big thank you to Ambassador Carpet Cleaning. They came to the rescue when my carpets were extremely dirty. They were sanitized and cleaned in record time and dried very quickly.
They look lovely and will last a long time. Damien was
friendly, efficient and reliable. An excellent Job....well done.

Carpet Cleaning

Damien has cleaned our carpets in 3 houses over 10 years. Always prompt, professional and quality work. We will continue to use his services in the future and would definitely recommend.

Deborah Ackley from Etobicoke
Deborah Ackley from Etobicoke

Excellent

Ambassador Cleaning took the stain right out of my white sofa. I have used Ambassador's services for many years an the results are always outstanding! I would highly recommend Ambassador for all upholstery cleaning.

Jennifer from Toronto
Jennifer from Toronto
3 reviews North York, ON

Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning

I've been using Damian for over 10 years. He is super nice, his prices are great and he does a fantastic job cleaning my carpets (wool & synthetic) and upholstery (foam and down). I hate to say this, but I used a groupon last year for another company and they didn't do a good job. In fact, Damian came back a few months later and got out stains that the other guy couldn't. I always recommend Damian to family and friends looking to have carpets and upholstery cleaned.