Calgary Parging

Calgary Parging

Review for Calgary Parging

JimC
JimC

Stucco repair around windows, doors, and where deck was. General wall repair prior to painting.

I engaged Calgary Parging after checking the google reviews. All were good, and the business was based close to my neighborhood. I'm very happy I did. They did a fantastic job with all the repairs. They even repaired in places I didn't realize needed to be repaired. Very happy with the work, and the price. Stucco/Paring repairs around basement windows, vents, doors, complete with blueskin application. Also a great job stucco'ing where the deck used to attach to the house. Now that the painting is completed, you can't even really tell it was repaired.

I have, and would again recommend their work.

Thank you so much Jim.
It was our pleasure

More about Calgary Parging

Parging services, stucco services and stone setting. All repairs to stucco or Parging, foundation cracks and leaks
Looking for Stucco pros in Calgary?