JDT Moving And Storage

CWaldner
CWaldner
1 review Winnipeg, MB

Moving

From the very beginning, Jason and his crew were professional, friendly and fair. They moved some of my belongings from city to country in fall 2016 and I am happy to have just booked them for another move (for all of my stuff) in summer 2017. They've been nothing but courteous and more than willing to help make my moves as simple and stress-free as possible. I have already recommended JDT Moving and Storage to my friends who are looking for a moving company and will plan to continue recommending them. I trust this company and I can't say that for many. You'll do yourself a favour by hiring JDT.

D M.
D M.
1 review , SK

Service

Movers were on time, were polite and friendly and they did an excellent job. They took care to ensure all items were secured during the storage and placed all items where they needed to be on delivery. I enjoyed their jovial attitude. I will use this company again if I decide to ever move.

Thank you very much. We appreciate your business and good to hear that your relocation went well and was stress free. All of us here at JDT Moving try our best to keep our attitudes positive and be as affable as possible. We hope that you are enjoying your new home in Martensville and wish you all the best. Please do contact us should you require our services again. We would be more than happy to assist you again. Cheers!

arjaytuliao
arjaytuliao
1 review Melfort, SK

Moving

Excellent job...you guys are amazing...very true in their words...a company that you can count on...

Thank you very much. We are happy we could help and appreciate your business. We wish you all the luck in Calgary!

lisagruosso in Winnipeg
lisagruosso in Winnipeg
1 review Winnipeg, MB

cross Canada move

This was my first big move from DT Toronto to DT Vancouver. I was a bit nervous and Jason was very patient with all my questions. Ron Came to do the move and him and his crew were very polite and careful with all my belonging. My stuff needed to be stored for a few weeks and everything arrived in the condition it left Toronto. I will also mention they were on time which was important when reserving condo elevators. The whole process was stress free and I am happy I used them.

Thank you Lisa for your business and we are very happy that we could help with your relocation. We do strive on doing the best we can to make all of our moves stress free and be as informative as we can. Best of luck in Vancouver!

JDT Moving and Storage.

nannylane5358
nannylane5358
1 review Edmonton, AB

Move from Edmonton Alberta to Dartmouth Nova scotia

Belongings were picked up and delivered into storage at destination,driver kept in contac with me letting me know all that was happening,they were very pleasant and made me feel comfortable

We are very pleased to hear that you are happy with your relocation. We wish you all the best in your new home in Nova Scotia!

More about JDT Moving And Storage

Specializing in Long Distance Relocation. We offer the most competitive rates with exceptional service. Our experienced and professional staff aim to accommodate all of your moving needs. Servicing Canada and the United States for 15 years! Visit our website or call to receive your FREE no obligation estimate!