Bespoke Original Design

HomeStars  >  Upholsterers in Toronto  >  Bespoke Original Design

Reviews for Bespoke Original Design

Charles in Toronto
Charles in Toronto

Fantastic work for sure! Try them out!

A one of a kind pet bed was made within days! I got to choose the design and the materials based on my budget. It was delivered on time (early actually) and my dog loves it. It gets used regularly and seems to have lasted a lot longer than the one purchased at a real pet store. Great hand crafted item with a very reasonable price. Would definitely recommend to friends and family.

Kismetstar  in Toronto
Kismetstar in Toronto

Fantastic

I've had really great experiences with bespoke original. Great customer service, professional and efficient. I received my restorations on time. I would highly recommend their services for both business and home restoration.

More about Bespoke Original Design

We’re a top work shop that ensures all your restoration, and decorating needs are fulfilled. With years of experience in Bespoke Custom Design, Sewing, Upholstery, Repairs, and Alterations. All of our work is guaranteed. Our experts take pride in their great workmanship.