GlobalTek Security

Ernesto in Windsor
Ernesto in Windsor
1 review Windsor, ON

camera security system

I can't get over how great this security system is. Due to an accident I am confined to a wheelchair. I was forced to leave the door unlocked all day. It wasn't safe, and I wasn't safe. I found GlobalTek through word of mouth and this company is UNREAL!!! The pricing is super reasonable, and the customer service is like your talking to a family member. I would recommend them in a heart beat! You can see who's at your door before taking a step towards the door and you can lock/unlock and set your alarm system from anywhere as long as you have internet! Not only has the system made my life much easier, but you guys have been there 24/7 for me, thank you again!!!

Thank you Ernesto, your very welcome. Don't hesitate to contact our 24/7 live technical support for any questions or concerns

INFO
INFO
1 review Hamilton, ON

Alarm System Setup

They were very thorough and very helpful -- explaining all of my options and answering every question I had. They were able to create a package that matched exactly what I was looking for at a rate less than every other quote I received. Great people and great service!

thats amazing. thank you so much!

LKRHaines
LKRHaines
1 review Guelph, ON

Home Security System

Aaron put me at ease with his explanation and the extra help required to get the apps working on our phones. We love the security system and being able to arm/disarm from anywhere in the world.

We are extremely happy to hear you you are enjoying the product and our staff is meeting g your expectations. Thank you for your business and allowing globaltek to secure your family's home.

chris
chris
1 review Port Dover, ON

Alarm install and monitoring.

Global Tek installed our new alarm system and is also looking after the monitoring. Knowledgeable, professional and they go the extra mile.

Very kind. Thank you. We try hard to go the extra mile

Roder
Roder
1 review Strathroy, ON

Re hooked alarm system in our home

Brian Ham was fantastic working in our home ,so friendly, and great to answers our questions!
Your sales dealer Lee, Is an asset to your company, set us up for some improvements, and is funny and very friendly!
Thanks for great customer service
Norm

thank you very much I will pass along the good kind words to Brian thank you for your business

paige
paige
1 review Hamilton, ON

Security Install

They were flexible with our schedule and incredibly accommodating. Carefully balanced the function of the system, ease of use as well as aesthetic in my home which was important to me.

Thank you for your feedback. Your words are extremely kind and you made it easy for us. Thanks for being our customer Paige.

DeepFry
DeepFry
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Installing DSC Cellular Alarm Communicator

GlobalTek Security
905-928-8564
Hamilton
L8E 0G2

Installation service was outsourced to GlobalTek by my alarm service provider. Technician was friendly, courteous and experienced. Completed work in a timely fashion. One thing that could be an honest mistake was that he told me the unit was able to communicate in 4G but mine is model 3G4010, which is only capable of 2G and 3G (dual band). The unit has been installed in the basement where reception is weak but I was told that it should be ok although the red LED had been on and the green LED had been flashing. To be on the safe side I bought an $80 cellular signal booster and now both green LEDs are on constantly.

We appreciate your review and honest remarks. We always strive to provide the best solutions. We are one of Canada's largest third party service providers to corporate companies and while they tell us what to install and where to do so if you do experience any signal strength issues we will try to help you and can speak to corporate. Have a wonderful day and thank you again for your review as it does provide feed back on our services.

cambarrow
cambarrow
1 review Guelph, ON

Home Security System and Monitoring

Set up of door alarms and window breaking detection. System enabled and email validated. Monitoring contract established. Password and app activation

thanks Cameron

harjohn645
harjohn645
1 review Saint Catharines, ON

switch over from another home security company

It is very early in our relationship .... people are courteous, prompt and knowledgeable technically... lower rate for long term is very attractive.. I am confident all will go well

We really appreciate your comments and look forward to having you on board for many years to come. If you require anything please do not hesitate to contact us 24/7. Have a wonderful day.

More about GlobalTek Security

Globaltek Security provides optimum alarm security services for the general Ontario region using advanced online systems, we provide a top of the line service that comes with a satisfaction guarantee. Our team of security professionals are Canadian alarm association certified. Same day service and unbeatable warranties that are un heard ...