Floor Retailers

Basement Flooring Project

905-789-1999
Brampton
L6T 2W4

The Flooring Liquidators in Hamilton did our basement flooring. Old flooring had to be removed as there had been water damage from a broken pipe. We encountered several unexpected surprises, including more water damage from foundation cracks and mold on the subfloor. The guys were awesome to deal with. They explained issues as they arose and recommended the best solutions. They were flexible in timing as we had to get other trades people in to address the foundation cracks. They did an excellent job with both the new subfloor and the final flooring. We would definitely recommend this company. Our basement looks great.

Thank you Kimberly for the review it was nice working with you

Cheers,
Noah

Rifat Ahmed
Rifat Ahmed

Floor installation

I found Maurice and his team on homestars website. I was looking for quote to do my flooring. He was really quick to respond. He sent some people to estimate. Those guys were very professional. I got the quote from Maurice within couple of days and went to their Brampton location to finalize the materials. There we met nice gentleman named Andrew. He was very professional and prompt as well. Got great price for everything. Waiting for finishing the installation. I am very positive that Hardwood Liquidators will finish our project on time successfully. Thanks.

Carlos in Brampton
Carlos in Brampton

Home Reno

The service that Flooring Liquidators provides is the best. Maurice and team there were very helpfull and Provided is with the best advise and product our home renovovation, highly recommend them

Thank you Carlos, it was great working with you

Clark s.
Clark s.

Living room/Dining room

They helped us find the right floor for our Living room and dining room. They had a wide selection of styles and colors and when we compared prices with the competition they offered us the best price we could have asked for. We highly recommend the team at Flooring Liquduidators. The staff was very knowledgeable and gave us great advice. Thank you again Maurice, Andrew, and Jon.
Carl

Thank you for your review ! It was nice working with you and your wife.

M. jessup in Brampton
M. jessup in Brampton

Flooring

Andrew was do friendly and helpful! Have recommended them to my friends. I’ve had so many compliments on my new floor! I am getting all my tile at the Brampton store as well. Great customer service!

Wowie.Sav
Wowie.Sav

Excellent

This place has a large selection I'm also pleased with their materials. Good customer service. I would definetly come back again in the future. I have recommended them to family and friends.

Thank you for your business and review.

Torry in Scarborough
Torry in Scarborough

Bravo!

I Love my engineered hardwood. Your installers did an excellent job. They came on time and they would always clean up their mess before they would leave my house. I'm very pleased with the outcome. Bravo!

Glad you like the finished product.
Thank you for your review and business!

Flooring liquidators team

Cecilia in Scarborough
Cecilia in Scarborough

Very satisfied. Job well done! ✔

As a mother and a grandmother, I'm a perfectionist. It goes the same way as how I want everything at home. I'm glad I trusted Flooring Liquidators. Their staffs are very professional. I was never dissatisfied with any of the job that they had done. My relatives come by often cause they love our hardwood flooring. Thank you

Wiszell in Scarborough
Wiszell in Scarborough

Excellent Customer Service and Affordable price

My husband and I were recommended by a family friend to go to Flooring Liquidators Brampton. Eventhough we live in Scarborough we gave it a shot. We don't regret giving it a try. One of the staff, Andy gave us a discount right on the spot. We had so much questions and he would answer all of them. He wasn't irritated like any other staff from the Scarborough stores that we would go into. I would defintely tell other family and friends to come by here. The store is nice and clean and all the prices are pocket friendly.

Glad you had a good experience at our brampton location. Thank you for shopping with us !

Team

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Living room / dining / 2 floor renovation 1500sq ft including installation of hardwood

On Tuesday January 12 2016, I walked into Flooring Liquidators (Brampton location) and I was greeted with exceptional customer service,
I had purchased 1500sq ft of beautiful hardwood for my loft, the living room/dining room and the entire upstairs, office room and my master bedroom.
Andrew really helped me out with the cost including labour.
The entire process took 2 days, which I was extremely content about because that was the deadline I needed. After my beautiful renovation, the value of my loft increased! I am so pleased with the work done by Flooring Liquidators.
Thanks guys.
I highly recommend.

Thanks for the great review!

More about Flooring Liquidators Brampton, Hamilton And Mississauga

Flooring Liquidators is your one stop , full package solution when it comes to flooring. With our expanding retail locations, large purchasing power and connections with local and foreign flooring manufacturers, we are able to offer our customers top quality flooring at the most competitive prices.

Flooring Liquidators carries a wide array of foreign and domestic hardwood and laminate floors. We’ve earned a high reputation with our products and services and we’ve been the go-to retail store for many homeowners, contractors, realtors, designers and builders.

As well as our great selection of hardwood and laminate floors, Flooring Liquidators also sells top quality Carpet, Tiles and Vinyl flooring at great prices. Our tag line is ‘Everyday is a Sale’ because of our cheap and affordable prices. Our hardwood and laminate sale doesn’t compromise our quality though. Our material is backed by an extensive manufacturer’s warranty to offer you peace of mind.

Brampton- 905-789-1999