Appliance Doctor Calgary/Comox

HomeStars  >  Appliance Repair in Calgary  >  Appliance Doctor Calgary/Comox

Review for Appliance Doctor Calgary/Comox

Raj in Calgary
Raj in Calgary

Refregerator water leak due to frozen ice

There was water leakage from my refrigerator. It was due to ice. The guy came to have a look. While moving the refrigerator scratched my floor. Now my refrigerator is not making ice. Not sure what he did. I sent a message to the company. No response or call back after a several days. I hired this company since he was on home star. I will never recommend to hire this company.

More about Appliance Doctor Calgary/Comox

20+years servicing your appliance repair needs. Rapid, Reliable and Reputable service from a family owned and operated company.