Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation

Reviews for Alliance Renovations

Alex Balikoev
Alex Balikoev

Complete gutting/demolition (to the brick walls)

Greg and his crew did a great job on my house this winter. They completely gutted an almost 100 year old home to the brick walls including taking out a concrete slab in the basement. Removed all the wiring and piping. The job was very efficient, fast and clean. After they were done they made sure to remove all the garbage and dust. Greg was very easy to communicate with and was always on site supervising the process. Would totally hire them again.

Alex

Thank you Alex for your review, it was our pleasure working with you on your home and I hope we can work together on other projects as well.
Sincerely,
Greg Topash

Kim
Kim

Condo Renovation

Vaughan
L6A 4K7

We hired Greg and his crew to renovate our new to us condo. We had some pretty tight timelines to start the job and to move into our place. Our original plan was to take out the carpeted floors and have hardwood installed in the main rooms. We also had new tiles installed in the kitchen, bathrooms and in the sunroom. We also wanted to make the small galley-style kitchen larger, by removing a wall, and extending into a bedroom. Greg and his crew were excellent throughout the process. They were responsive to the changes we wanted to make, and were available for small finishes after the job was done. In the end the job ended up being bigger than originally anticipated (but the building is close to 100 years old, so not surprising), but his team worked hard to get us in to our place only a couple of weeks past our original completion date. Our condo looks great, the floors are amazing, and I love the new kitchen.

Thank you for the great review Kim! It was my pleasure working with you and Brent. All the best!
Sincerely,
Greg Topash

Andrew
Andrew
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Basement finished

Alliance Renovations ­did a great job on my­ basement, we are enj­oying it so much! The­ wet bar is definitel­y a feature and we en­tertain more friends ­now then ever. Big th­anks to Greg the owne­r who was so patient ­with us and our not a­lways timely decision­ making. I would defi­nitely recommend his ­company if you are lo­oking for an honest h­ard working crew. Tha­nks again!

Thank you Andrew for the great review it was our pleasure working with you!

Alex O.
Alex O.
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Roof repair

In the beginning of October last year we have discovered that our roof was leaking. It was not the greatest situation with a very limited possibilities to find a reputable company in the short time. Most of the companies I called was giving me the time frame of the month (if the snow doesn't start). Couple of companies gave us next year as an estimated time with the promise to put a tarp on the problem spots for now if deposit is paid.Lucky for us, our friends recommended us Alliance Renovation. Within two days Greg came to my house to take a look at the problem. He was on time, very straight forward and very professional. After the inspection he showed us pictures of the problems, explained possible solutions and the costs.The same night a couple of gentlemen showed up to put the tarp on the problem areas of the roof because of the rain in the forecast.The appointment was scheduled for a week from the initial visit. The crew showed up in time, did the job within a day (as promised), cleaned up every little thing that was on the ground and left.Graig came back in a couple of days to inspect the job and settle the bill (price wise - very competitive).I would like to thank Alliance Renovation for helping us in this situation. Great Job!!

Thank you Alex for the great review! We always try our best to get the job done as fast as possible, we are happy we could do it in time before the snow.

Albert in Thornhill
Albert in Thornhill

Basement

I would like to thank the team of Alliance Renovations for a great
job they have done in renovating our unfinished basement area (1,100 square feet). I have no doubts in recommending professional services of Alliance Renovations to anyone seeking high quality renovations and great job performance at a fair and reasonable price.

Thank you Albert for the great review! Let us know if you need any work done in the new Condo!

AnneD in Aurora
AnneD in Aurora

Condo reno

Having heard many horror stories and having never been through a complete renovation before, I wasn’t sure exactly what to expect since we were having every room in the condo done - kitchen, bathrooms, all ceilings re-plastered, painting (all rooms), electrical and we were under some time constraints
Greg and his team came in when they said they would and did a wonderful job including reinforcing the ceiling to accommodate my kitchen fan (which I love). They did an excellent job and we were very pleased.

Thank you so much for the great review, it was great working with you and John!

Vadim in Brampton
Vadim in Brampton

An Office Reno.

We just completed our office renovation which included kitchen, bathroom, flooring, painting, lighting, garage, etc.
There was concerns undertaking such a big project in short notice.
We quickly realized that Alliance Renovations and their team lead by Greg was exactly what we were looking for.
They provided a very fair and accurate estimate and the timeline was bang on.
Greg showed incredible people skills and was just amazing in helping ease the regular stresses of any Reno.
He was easy to get ahold of and was very receptive of our ideas.
Any issues were addressed immediately by Greg and his team.
Alliance Renovations was extremely professional, efficient and professional. I would have no hesitation to contact the Home Improvement People for future renovations. The owner Greg was the one who was very helpful. Their prices are competitive and I definitely received what I paid for.

Thank you Vadim for the great review! Please let me know if you need any more work done at the office or your house. Happy Holidays!

Deborah
Deborah

- general home renos

We found Greg and Andrei from Alliance to be professional and courteous. They showed up when they said they would, made useful suggestions as the work progressed & left our home clean after work was completed. They came in on budget & did an excellent job.
We appreciated Greg's regular progress reports & his flexibility around meeting with us to check in on the job.
On top if it, both Greg & Andrei were very respectful of the fact that my Mom was in the house while the work was going on & were careful not to be disruptive.
We would definitely recommend Alliance!

More about Alliance Renovations

Alliance Renovations has been taking the worry out of renovations for over a decade. Our clients can rest assured that they can trust us to complete their home and business projects on time, on budget and to their highest expectations…guaranteed. At Alliance Renovations, our workmanship and attentiveness speaks for itself. ...
Looking for Bathroom Renovation pros in Vaughan?