FastFix Appliance Repair

Reviews for FastFix Appliance Repair

Druid2 in Richmond Hill
Druid2 in Richmond Hill
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

refrigerator freezer compartment "repair"

30 min. defrost work to my refrigerator freezer. No parts involve. I vacuumed up. Arrived promptly and serviceman polite. Serviceman told what was needed and gave a quote for work as $278 plus tax, but at 4:30 Sat. what can I do? $640 per hour to use a hand held steamer and I helped move the ice? I complained to "manager" after the fact who noted I was not charged extra for the service, and promised to get back - never did. These people are pirates feeding on the fears of customers. I cannot recommend this company.

Private User reviews Barrie, ON

Fridge Repair

I've contacted this company because they have advertised they are servicing GTA and Barrie. They have responded to my email very quickly and scheduled a technician visit for the same day. When the time came to show up they suddenly called to reschedule the visit for the next day evening. OK. The things happen. The next day I drove from Toronto to Barrie just to meet the technician and spent the whole evening sitting in the kitchen - no body came. I tryed to call the company via all your available on their website and email signature phone numbers. The number were either not answering or disconnected. Ghost company. No responsibility. No care.
No calls, no emails. No follow ups. This was very terrible experience to engage your services.

dav4ayoze
dav4ayoze

Washer repair

Thanks for the fast and best service! The technician came in 30 after my call and fixed my washer very fast.

Thank you!

More about FastFix Appliance Repair

FastFix Appliance is your #1 appliance repair & maintenance service in the Greater Toronto Area. Our expert technicians are qualified and trained to diagnose any appliance problem and provide professional repair services on the spot, so you can go on with your day knowing you're in good hands! Our technicians ...
Looking for Appliance Repair pros in Toronto?