All Safety Roofing

cward533
cward533
1 review Whitby, ON

Roof

Our entire roof was replaced by All Saftey Roofing and they did a fabulous job! The crew was polite and respectful and they did a quality job!

Homeowner44 in Whitby
Homeowner44 in Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

Residential Asphalt Shingle Replacement

Shingle workmanship fair to decent. Aluminium flashing workmanship poor. Service terrible. Didn’t show up on day project was initially booked. Once started, took twice as long to complete as estimated. Took months to receive warranty paperwork and finish smaller details. Never showed up for multiple appointments booked with them to complete the work. Sales guy talks a good game. Company owner totally unreliable. Would not recommend to friends or neighbors.

We do everything we can to ensure our customers are 100% satisfied however, it's not possible to appease customers that request work to be included, that is above and beyond the scope of work outlined in our agreement.

Shawn in Scarborough
Shawn in Scarborough
1 review Pickering, ON

Roof

A huge thank you to the All Safety Roofing team especially Bill, Lee Ann and Shawn. They were very knowledgeable and it was a pleasure to work with them. The quote was very detailed and covered everything with no hidden surprises. I had a few questions which Bill answered promptly and honestly.
On the day the roof was to be done, Shawn (owner) came by and walked me through the roofing process and showed me the material that was to be installed. The team worked efficiently and my roof was done in a day.
The All Safety Roofing team are excellent to work with and I have already recommended them to a number of friends.

Thank you for the kind words Shawn. We're always pleased to know that our customers are completely satisfied. It was a pleasure working with you as well.

Thank you for your business.

Rob in Oshawa
Rob in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Great workmanship.

The roofing material was delivered the day before work was to commence. The guys came to the house as promised, and made sure everything was protected from accidents. Stayed late to make sure the job was done right. Once the job was wrapping up they had a someone go around picking up any and all garbage that may of been blown away. Was quite impressed with the job and the cleanup. Nothing was left and they made sure I was happy with the work. One thing to note, the company was very helpful to the neighbours as this was the day after the big windstorm. Highly recommend this company to anyone.

Thank you for the review Rob. We're always happy to know that our customers are pleased with our workmanship and processes. You were a pleasure to work with as well.

Thanks again for your business.

plandry01
plandry01
2 reviews Whitby, ON

Roof repair

The service they provided was outstanding and I will definitely recommend them to my friends and neighbors.

Hi Paul.

Thank you for the kind words, and for the opportunity. It was a pleasure doing business with you.

1 review Oshawa, ON

The price fit well into my budget. In fact, they quoted much lower than most roofing contractors and for me, I truly felt it was the best bang for my buck. They also used GAF shingles which is what I was looking for.

I also felt Bill did an awesome job presenting the information to me via email. They honoured a quote given to me back in December 2017, as well.

Shawn also indicated that in the event the neighbours get their roof replaced (townhomes) to call him and he will come back and make sure it's been done properly so it doesn't affect my own roof.

Thanks to all,
Tamara

Thank you for the review Tamara, and for your business. Very much appreciated. You were a pleasure to work with as well. Yes, we'll be happy to quote your neighbour's, to ensure they get a quality roof at a fair price.

sam.cobblestonefarm
sam.cobblestonefarm
2 reviews Cobourg, ON

New roof and eavestrough

From the minute I called All Safety Roofing I knew I was dealing with professionals. They came highly recommended by friends who not only used them for their own house but also for homes within their real estate business. Bill (sales person) called & set up an appointment promptly. He said he'd have a quote back to me within 24 hours and he did. I was amazed at the price. Considerably less than any other roofing company had quoted. The quote was very detailed and covered everything. No hidden surprises. I had a few questions (this was my first time replacing a roof) and he answered them without hesitation. It wasn't a week and we had an agreement and a date set for our new roof. The team arrived on time and worked very efficiently. Shawn (owner) introduced himself and explained the process; he was a pro and the entire team were friendly, courteous and very respectful of our property. I can't say enough great things about this company and have already recommended them to a number of friends.

Thank you for the kind words Sam. it was a pleasure working with you as well. What a magical property you have at cobblestone. We've already recommended cobblestone to colleagues, friends and family, for a relaxing, country retreat. Thank you for your business.

ktmonster89
ktmonster89
1 review Markdale, ON

Roof and eaves troughs

I chose All Safety Roofing in the first place because of their excellent rating on here and let me say, I'm surprised their rating isn't even higher! Despite the fact that I was farther than they usually go and that it was a relatively small job, they took the time to give me a very accurate quote and arranged to have the work done remarkably quickly. The crew they sent was amazing and completely professional, I was VERY impressed with them right off the bat. On top of regular re-shingling, eaves troughs, soffit/fascia, and waterproofing repairs, I also have a "garage" type addition that is in very bad shape. The water was pouring in every time it rained and had done a lot of damage over the years (I only bought the house this summer), but if that part of the structure were to be removed at this point I would not be able to get permits to replace it. They were incredibly understanding about this and did an AMAZING job repairing and sealing the roof so there are no more leaks. We're already working on organizing the space and throwing out the damaged items, I'm thrilled with the improvement! The job was done quickly, efficiently, and everything was cleaned up perfectly before the guys left. The extra care with the clean up was especially appreciated (although I didn't need to request it) since I have a 5 year old and a dog. The owner of the company even came out near the end of the job, which I was very impressed with again since it's such a long drive from where they're located.

I was already inquiring about getting my siding done by them before the job was even done and will likely be doing that in the spring, I will definitely be recommending them to everyone I can in the mean time! Seriously thank you guys so much for the time, care, and effort put into this job. Not only does my house look amazing now, but it's also completely repaired in that regard and I am so incredibly grateful. It was an absolutely pleasure having you guys work on my place, thanks again for everything!

thank you for the positive review and for choosing All Safety Roofing Ltd for your project we look forward to working with you on your next project thank you again it was our pleasure.

Darlene in Toronto
Darlene in Toronto
1 review Courtice, ON

Roof, Fascia, Evestrough, Soffit

A huge thank you to the guys at All Safety Roofing. Bill, Shawn, Dean and the team were great to work with. I couldn't be happier with the roof and fascia, eves and soffit. Bill and Shawn did a fantastic job of working within my budget and were honest and a pleasure to deal with. I will be using them again for future projects and will not hesitate to recommend them to family and friends. Thanks again guys , GREAT JOB!!

Thanks for the kind words Darlene. Our primary goal is to ensure our customers are always 100% satisfied. You were also a true pleasure to work with.

Thanks again,

More about All Safety Roofing

All Safety Roofing is a Fully Insured, WSIB compliant Roofing Contractor with over 25 years experience, offering only Top Quality Services and products. All Safety Roofing is a big believer in "The Reward for Quality Work, is More Work". Unlike many Roofing Companies, All Safety Roofing Does Not sub-contract any ...
Looking for Roofing pros in Ajax?