Property Werks

Landscape Contractors & Designers
Calgary AB T3P 1C7

Reviews for Property Werks

Lawn Cutting

I contracted Property Werks to cut my parents lawn as they are in their 70's. The work was done regularly in May but then 3 weeks went by with no lawn cutting. After letting them know about the missed work, they did get there for 2 cuttings, but now have missed 2 more weeks. I would not recommend Property Werks to do this work.

Hi Dennis, I'm very sorry, I was unaware of this situation. I will contact you directly to refund your money and would like to offer you the rest of the season at no charge. I will keep a personal eye on your property. That is not up to our standards. My apologies.

Lawson

R. Cooper in Calgary
R. Cooper in Calgary

Spring yard clean up

This is the 3rd year I have had Property Werks come do my spring clean up. They do a fantastic job - the yard always looks so great when they are done. Great to deal with! I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them!

Lawn Cutting and Triming

We have had Property Werks cut and trim our lawn for the last three years and the service just continues to be as good as ever. Competitive, reasonable, reliable, and professional. Christine has always been very accommodating and understanding of customer (our) needs. And the edge trimming technique? Exceptional!

Lawn care and a now removal

Fantastic service year round with lawn care and mowing in the summer and snow removal in the winter time. Their staff is always prompt and professional and gets the job done as soon as possible. I am able to travel with no worries that my sidewalks won't be shovelled when I am away. Thanks!

BobS06 in Calgary
BobS06 in Calgary

Snow Removal and Lawn Care

I am moving to a property that has garden service, therefore sadly, I will no longer be using Property Werks. If anyone has their act together it is this company and Christine runs the show like a well oiled machine. On one occasion I was not satisfied with the service and she sent a team out again immediately and that was the last time I ever had to call.
I certainly recommend this company as they are one of the few who really care about the customer.

in Calgary
in Calgary

snow removal

I hired Property Werks for snow shovelling in NW Calgary. Was very satisfied with service. Snow always shovelled promptly, and emails sent out to advise when crews would be out to clear the snow.
Cristine very friendly and helpful.