Property Werks

Landscape Contractors & Designers
Calgary AB T3P 1C7
HomeStars  >  Lawn Maintenance in Calgary  >  Property Werks  >  Snow Removal & Lawn Care

Property Werks
Calgary
AB
T3P 1C7

Property Werks has been by maintenance provider for a year now during both the summer and the winter months. My first contact was with a very professional and kind women in the office who was very knowledgeable on the services offered and I felt very encouraged that Property Werks would take care of all my needs. The crew did a fantastic job on the spring clean up and maintained my yard all summer. It was done professionally and quickly - no complaints! This winter was a crazy amount of snowfall but Sean was in constant communication with customers regarding when the crew would get out to everyone for snow removal. It was nuts trying to stay on top of how much snow was falling but to no avail, Property Werks was out there - sometimes late into the evening, making sure everyone was clearer and satisfied! Any questions or concerns I had were addressed professionally and quickly. I would highly recommend Property Werks for all your lawn and snow removal needs - these guys are incredible!

Job Price