Renovated-Home

Reviews for Renovated-Home

diane.p in Toronto
diane.p in Toronto

Removed popcorn ceilings

We are completely satisfied with the work done. The ceilings are so clean and modern. And, no mess! No dust! Amazing. I have no reservations about recommending this company

thank you very much!!

WinCal in Mississauga
WinCal in Mississauga

Popcorn Ceiling Removal, and Drywall Repair

Sergio did a great job, the final product was beautiful, smooth and nicely painted, looks amazing; we love our new ceilings and could not be more pleased! We were impressed with the high quality and overall attention to detail. The house was left much cleaner than expected, due to the work areas was sealed from the rest of the house with plastic sheets, and floor covering. We would highly recommend Sergio to anyone.

Winston & Anne, Mississauga

I'm very appreciated your great feedback about me, thank you Winston!!

2 reviews Ajax, ON

Popcorn ceiling removal

Extremely satisfied with the overall experience and quality of service. The job was started, completed and cost exactly as promised. Sergio also installed crown molding and it looks fantastic. I also very much appreciated how cleanly he worked - essentially no mess at all. Thank you very much. Would highly recommend.

Popcorn ceiling removal

On time, professional, polite, finished the removal in the time quoted, reasonable price and the ceilings LOOK AMAZING!! I can’t recommend this company enough - very positive experience. Thanks Sergio!

Popcorn ceiling removal

Sergio was very pleasant to work with and responded to our questions quickly. The work was completed exactly on time and on quote. The final product was beautifully done and we love our new clean white ceilings. The house was left much cleaner than we expected - just a bit of dust. We would highly recommend Sergio to anyone.

CM
CM

Garage insulation and drywall finish

We are repeat customers of Sergio's and we highly recommend his work. Aside from his excellent work ethic, attention to detail and punctuality, his consistent communication, is what makes him stand out from others. We are very pleased with the final work product and will continue to work with him.

Adam
Adam

Popcorn Ceiling Removal

Sergio did a great job. He sent me an initial quote, then was on time for our scheduled appointment to look at the actual space for the final quote. Clear communication and expectations, project finished on time, and he even brought up a package for me that came while he was working there. Ceiling is smooth and nicely painted, and minimal mess (just the dust you would expect from this process). Very satisfied.

I'm very appreciated Adam, thank you!

christine
christine
4 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Removal of popcorn ceiling

We thought the removal of the popcorn ceiling was going to be a very messy and difficult job. Not only was it done in a very timely manner but it was done thoroughly and our house was left very clean.
He is very particular and like I said very thorough. We are very happy with the end result and would highly recommend!!!

Rizie
Rizie

Popcorn Ceiling Removal, Flooring and Drywall Repair

Sergio was excellent to work with. We had his team remove the popcorn ceiling, install flooring and do some drywall repair in our condo. From the beginning, Sergio was very communicative and answered any questions I had. Work was completed in a timely manner. The end results are fantastic. I would highly recommend Sergio and his team.

I'm very appreciated for your time and review, thank you Rizie!

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Popcorn ceiling stucco removal

We have been renovating our home over the past two years and as we moved from room to room we hired Sergii four times to remove the popcorn stucco ceiling and install crown molding. We have always been very satisfied. His equipment works well, minimizes the mess and he always cleans up after the job is completed. We have recommended him to others.

Thank you very much Richard!!!

More about Renovated-Home

Renovated-Home company was established 2011 year. Philosophy our company is that the customer always right , and we always follow this principle .
Renovated-Home provide service :
- Removing stucco
- Painting
- Framing
- Taping
- Finishing basement
We provide our service in Toronto and GTA.