Renovated-Home

Reviews for Renovated-Home

Michael in Toronto
Michael in Toronto

Stucco Ceiling removal + False

I found Renovated Home on google. The whole experience, from the time I messaged Sergio to the end of the project was exceptionally smooth.
Sergio is responsive, professional, honest, and understanding. He listens to ideas and provide his honest opinion. I am so thankful that I found this company.

Sergio provided the quote based on the floor plan and pictures. Even though I made some adjustments before the start of project, he still honoured his quote.
Sergio showed up on the first day and covered the whole place with paper to protect the hardwood flooring. What I really like about this team is how responsive they are and how well they communicate. Sergio provided update via text if I wasn’t there. At the end of each day Sergio and his team cleaned and cleared the areas they were working, although the unit was vacant and they could just leave it like that.

On top of all of this, Sergio did a stellar job in the unit. The ceiling is beautiful and smooth, the corners are perfectly done and I whitenesses how meticulously every bit was done. There were no shortcuts or cut corners, everything was inspected, checked and passed the QA! Sergio even fixed few spots that I honestly thought was perfectly fine!! They used top quality product and the job was done on time. On the last day they vacuumed and cleaned the whole place. The job is dusty and dirty but the way they did it, made it so easy.

I cannot thank Sergio and his team enough and I will %100 ask them for other projects. In fact I will be hiring his team for painting my unit soon.

If you want top quality, professional, honest, and fairly priced work, this team is your answer.

Mavis
Mavis

Removal of popcorn ceilings in condo

Sergii and his team are talented craftsmen. From the beginning of the project to the end, they were professional and punctual, striving for the highest quality of service. The team did AMAZING work in my condo!! Not only would I retain Renovated-Home's service again, I highly recommend Renovated-Home to others. I'm excited to show my family and friends my condo's elegant transformation. Two thumbs-up!

Living - dining room, hall - stucco removal and crown moulding

Highly recommend this professional company. After removing my poorly constructed, oil based popcorn ceiling, I was left with a ceiling as smooth as a baby's butt. Surprisingly, the whole process was mess free. The crown moulding they installed was amazing. I'm a perfectionist and I cannot find any seams. They arrived early everyday and finished the project on their estimated time. This company was more than price competitive. Look no further, these are the guys you want.

Tatsiana
Tatsiana

Professional and Reliable

We received an estimate last year but delayed the renos due to the pandemic. We were happy to see the project through this year with Renovated-Home. The ceilings look spotless. The team also added new pot lights and found creative solutions to refresh old lights. Sergio and his crew are very reliable setting deadlines and expectations, and checking into the results. The pricing was transparent, reasonable, and as agreed to in advance. We couldn’t be happier and would highly recommend Renovated-Home to anyone looking for professional and reliable contractors. Many thanks to Sergio and his team!

Meaghan
Meaghan

Popcorn ceiling removal - downtown condo

Sergio and his team did an amazing job removing the popcorn ceilings in my condo. He was super responsive when quoting as well as throughout the job, explaining the steps and answering my questions. He was also friendly, punctual, and billed exactly what he quoted (which was a very competitive rate compared to other quotes). It was a totally smooth process and my ceilings look AMAZING, what a difference! The work was done perfectly and they left the place spotless. Highly recommend, thank you Sergio!!

I'm so grateful for your review, thank you so much Meaghan!!

Owem
Owem

Stucco Removal

Job well done!

The cost covered the stucco removal and painting and was finish on schedule. My ceiling looks amazing so I'm very happy with the results!

All my furniture and appliances were properly covered from ceiling to floor, and my apartment was cleaned near spotless when the work was complete.

Popcorn Ceiling Removal

Sergio and his team did an incredible job with removing the popcorn from two of our ceilings and a wall. They also installed potlights throughout making the place look spectacular.
He was totally transparent throughout the entire job. He thoroighly explained each step of the process and provided us with updates on a daily basis. If you want someone who is professional, honest and fair Sergio is the guy to contact. Highly recommend!

Thank you, so much for your your time and positive feedback Michael.

Shawn A.
Shawn A.

Popcorn ceiling removal in downtown condo

I was referred to this Sergio and his company by a family member as I was looking for a company to remove the popcorn ceiling in a one-bedroom condo. Unfortunately, he and his company never popped up on any of my searches both here on Homestars or Google.

Sergio's quote was not only reasonable, but it was one of the most competitive quotes. Given how much more the bigger name companies were quoting, I was worried this would be a "you get what you pay for" situation. I couldn't have been more wrong or more pleased.

The work was flawless and completed ahead of schedule. I even invited my family to come over - flashlights in hand - to inspect his work. They were so impressed that they asked him if they could do work at their house too!

I feel confident in both the quality of work and the competitiveness of his prices that, if there is work that fits within the scope of what Sergio and his company can do, I no longer bother getting quotes from other companies. Highly recommend.

diane.p in Toronto
diane.p in Toronto

Removed popcorn ceilings

We are completely satisfied with the work done. The ceilings are so clean and modern. And, no mess! No dust! Amazing. I have no reservations about recommending this company

thank you very much!!

WinCal in Mississauga
WinCal in Mississauga

Popcorn Ceiling Removal, and Drywall Repair

Sergio did a great job, the final product was beautiful, smooth and nicely painted, looks amazing; we love our new ceilings and could not be more pleased! We were impressed with the high quality and overall attention to detail. The house was left much cleaner than expected, due to the work areas was sealed from the rest of the house with plastic sheets, and floor covering. We would highly recommend Sergio to anyone.

Winston & Anne, Mississauga

I'm very appreciated your great feedback about me, thank you Winston!!

More about Renovated-Home

Renovated-Home company was established 2011 year. Philosophy our company is that the customer always right , and we always follow this principle .
Renovated-Home provide service :
- Removing stucco
- Painting
- Framing
- Taping
- Finishing basement
We provide our service in Toronto and GTA.