Allson Kitchens

Reviews for Allson Kitchens

Great job! in Vaughan
Great job! in Vaughan

Kitchen Renovation and cabinets

Using Allson Kitchens for our recent renovation was one of the best decisions that we made. They were very prompt and helpful, provided great customer service as well as a beautiful quality product.

Hi Gary,
thank you very much for your review! Hope you are enjoying your new kitchen. Let me know if you need any help.
Allen

Vijay in Vaughan
Vijay in Vaughan

Renovation of Full Kitchen

Allson Kitchen provided excellent services in carrying out total renovation of our kitchen. We wish to acknowledge contributions of Summer and her team in carrying out the project. This involved redesign of Kitchen and several design changes. Summer was very thorough with the estimate and provided several options. They also installed Quartz counter-top and back-splash. Summer also helped us in selection of exhaust fan and sink. Summer is very customer friendly person. We recommend Allson Kitchen for Kitchen renovations. Overall, very happy with our Kitchen renovations

Hi Vijay, thank you for those nice words. Please let us know if there are any issues. Enjoy your new kitchen!

Beautiful Kitchen

We had Allson install our kitchen and master bathroom. They were very easy to work with, Summer was a pleasure to deal with in the showroom. They worked diligently to complete the job on time. I would use them again! I love my new kitchen!

Kitchen cabinets

Great customer service. Extremely please with quality, assistance and overall experience with Allson Kitchens. I have referred them to many friends and used them again for another project.
Pleasure working with them

Marina from Richmond Hill
Marina from Richmond Hill
9 reviews , SK

Laundry room cabinets

Allen was referred to me by the owner of a counter top company called “Marble treasure”. Before I called him, I browsed through multiple photos of Allen’s projects on Houzz and liked what I saw right away. A few weeks later I became a proud owner of a small but functional and very stylish laundry room myself! Allen with his team of cabinet makers and installers are professional and punctual people who deliver excellent results.

More about Allson Kitchens

We have over 10 years of experience in designing and building custom kitchen cabinets. Our designers and professional installers will ensure that your experience with Allson Kitchens is both enjoyable and meets all of your individual requirements.

Our knowledgeable team will provide you with excellent design and customer service all in one package. Our product is 100% Canadian. Made locally in our factory and delivered to you. This ensures our prices are the best available.

Call us today or drop in to find out how we can help you design, purchase, and install the custom kitchen of your dreams. Quotes are available for all our services ranging from design, delivery, and install. Please call now or stop in to find out more about how we can help you design and build the kitchen of your dreams.