Allson Kitchens

Vaughan ON Concord
HomeStars  >  Cabinetry & Millwork in Vaughan  >  Allson Kitchens

Reviews for Allson Kitchens

Beautiful Kitchen

We had Allson install our kitchen and master bathroom. They were very easy to work with, Summer was a pleasure to deal with in the showroom. They worked diligently to complete the job on time. I would use them again! I love my new kitchen!

Kitchen cabinets

Great customer service. Extremely please with quality, assistance and overall experience with Allson Kitchens. I have referred them to many friends and used them again for another project.
Pleasure working with them

Marina from Richmond Hill
Marina from Richmond Hill
9 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Laundry room cabinets

Allen was referred to me by the owner of a counter top company called “Marble treasure”. Before I called him, I browsed through multiple photos of Allen’s projects on Houzz and liked what I saw right away. A few weeks later I became a proud owner of a small but functional and very stylish laundry room myself! Allen with his team of cabinet makers and installers are professional and punctual people who deliver excellent results.

More about Allson Kitchens