Master Link Garage Doors

Reviews for Master Link Garage Doors

sdm32
sdm32

Great Professional Service!

I called one Friday to inquire about the cost of the installation of two garage door openers. I was very pleasantly surprised when Mike gave me a reasonable quote and said he could fit the installation in that same day! Mike is polite, professional and pays attention to detail. He answered all my questions and provided a detail overview of the operation of the garage door openers. Mike comes fully equipped with all necessary equipment and tools. I highly recommended this company.

Thanks

IYoung from Mississauga
IYoung from Mississauga

Garage Door Opener

Mike is very knowledgeable, dependable, and committed to the work that he does. He understands garage doors and what works for each customer. He installed my garage door opener on time, and in the time frame that he said he would. Whenever I needed him he was a phone call away. I referred him to several of my neighbours who also had their garage door openers installed, and they are very happy as well. I highly recommend Mike to install your garage door opener, and any other work that they do.

Thanks
I was today at you complex I fix broken spring
Have a good day