Reviews for Tasa Air Inc

Florina in Montréal
Florina in Montréal
1 review Montreal,

Furnace Repair

Tasa Air is my go to place for air conditioning and furnace repair. I always have fantastic and speedy service. My last service call was truly exceptional and worth taking the time to review. Tal and his team were wonderful to deal with, true professionals. Thank you again for such wonderful service. Highly recommend them.

Thank you for the nice words, Florian! We are always happy to provide great service in a timely manner. Please contact us for any future inquiries, we will do our best to assist anytime.

marina.shev
marina.shev

Air conditioner and Furnace

Highly recommend! If you’re ever need quick, professional and reliable service, call Tasa Air. I’ve used them for both AC and Furnace and they are excellent the same day service.

Thank you for your feedback, Marina, we appreciate it! Do not hesitate to contact us for any inquiry in the future.

Marina
Marina

Furnice repair

My furnice died on cold December Saturday, just before New Year . I called Tasa Air and Tal responded very quick. He arrived the same day ( Saturday evening). In a few hours the house was warm again. The service was super proffesional. Tal is very knowledgeable and friendly person. The price was very good. Thank you very much Tal for coming on saturday evening and such short notice. The furnice is working as new now. Definitely recommend Tasa Air to everyone.

Thank you, Marina, for the kind feedback, we appreciate it! You can count on us for any issue or inquiry that may come up in the future.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Heating And Air Conditioning

(647) 926-1347
Vaughan
L4H

Tal and his team installed a new furnace and AC in my old home few weeks ago. I found them to be responsive, pleasant and professional in every respect, work was done to a very high standards.
Definitely top choice and will recommend to everyone!

Thank you for your business and the wonderful review you've given us.

Julia
Julia
2 reviews King City, ON

Air Conditioner Installation.

The work was done in timely manner. Very pleasant to deal with and great service! Will recommend to everyone.

Thank you Julia for your business and the wonderful review you've given us.

Felix from Richmond Hill
Felix from Richmond Hill
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Furnace Repair

I was so pleased with the service I received from TASA-Air, I had to make sure to write one. In December,2018 my furnace died completely, and seeing their reviews, I called Tal from TASA-Air. He was quick to respond, provided me with clear options regarding a replacement, and agreed to replace the hot water tank at the same time, as it had been acting up as well. I was so thrilled with the job he did.. The company is fantastic, the guy who was out to do the work was friendly, prompt ,cleaned up everything very well and most important did very professional work . Would not hesitate to call TASA-Air again.

Thank you Felix for your business and the wonderful review.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Airconditioner change

Highly recommend TaSa Air Inc.

Very professional service honest advice by Tal!!
Very reasonable prices and wonderful results
will definitely use them again in the future for any air and heating needs

Thank you for your feedback, we are glad you are satisfied with our service. Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any concerns in the future!

False rebate, overcharged in Vaughan
False rebate, overcharged in Vaughan

Air Condition overcharged

Purchased a 3 ton air conditioner and installation. Installation and the unit itself is fine. Not happy with the misrepresentation that I would receive $400 rebate. Essentially, I agreed to the sale expecting a rebate. Otherwise, overcharged. Never received the rebate and after many follow ups and even a promise that they would honour it as it was their error in the rebate submission, never saw a dime.

Hello and thank you for your feedback, we appreciate hearing our customers’ opinions. First of all, we would like to resolve this issue as soon as possible. We have been keeping track of all of our customers' issues, services and rebates digitally for the last several years. We have been checking our records and cannot identify when this issue has begun. Unfortunately, there has not been any direct contact for the past year that we can use as a reference. We would really appreciate your cooperation in providing us directly with your personal information so we can resolve the matter as soon as possible. We respect each customer and try our best to guarantee satisfaction for each one with the correct information, and best services and products. Thank you for the understanding.

FURNACE, AIRCONDITIONER, HUMIDIFIER, air-cleaner also installed a nest thermometer

Tasa Air Inc. --unbelievable service, quick, on time, helpful, warm, caring, service with a smile. (i purchased a whole package from Tal), -furnace, air-conditioner, humidifier and air-cleaner- --------------I couldn't be happier.
After shaking his hand, i could tell that he was service oriented. Hard working, very informative & he stands behind his workmen-ship. You can tell that he won't dis-appoint. ---I had 5 quotes, not only was he competitive, he was on time, fast & worked very hard to get an old furnace removed, all the while with a smile.

When he makes a promise he keeps it!... Tal, thank you!!! Great Job, I'll tell all my friends & family. -cheers Adrienne

Adrienne, we appreciate your feedback! We are glad our service and products were to your likings. It is important for us to welcome new customers in the best and most professional way possible. For any of your future inquiries, do not hesitate to contact us. Satisfaction guaranteed!

Raymond in Toronto
Raymond in Toronto

Installation of natural gas grill

Tasa Air inc helped jme to install my gas bbq grill to the natural gas at home. Tal the owner came to assist the task. He is a certified gas fitter. He is a professional in what he is doing. He is datailed in the job. The task was completed within an hour. He ensured the gas is not leaking and the gas grill is operating in perfect condition. I strongly recommend his services to others who need help in heating and air conditioning.

Thank you for the kind feedback, Raymond! We take full responsibility when it comes to gas appliances. Please do not hesitate to contact us for any other inquiries.

More about Tasa Air Inc

Whether you are looking to repair your air conditioner, replace it or buy a new one, Tasa Air is your reliable air conditioner supplier.
***
Looking for a new furnace? Look no more, Tasa Air will show up at your door and provide you with a HONEST & FREE estimate for a new furnace.
***
There are many water heaters to choose from, tankless water heaters or others, Call us and trust Tasa Air to give you the right advice
***
Summer or winter, our fireplace repair & maintenance service can give you the peace of mind you are looking for. Call us for a FREE estimate!