Direct Waterproofing

Waterproofing
Mississauga ON L4X 2X7
HomeStars  >  Waterproofing in Mississauga  >  Direct Waterproofing

Reviews for Direct Waterproofing

Direct waterproofing was recommended to us by our realtor shortly after moving into our new house we found out from our neighbors that water table gets really high in spring time, that's when we decided to hire a professional to install a sump pump in our cold room. These are best contractors by far we had do work in our house
Thanks you Andrew and the team

Thank you for taking your time and sharing your experience with others, we strive to deliver best possible waterproofing service and sump installation in the city of Toronto

Andrew from direct waterproofing was last company to come in for a quote and by far the most knowledgeable. We were in a hurry to get the job done and Andrew was able to organize the crew for next morning, guys worked very hard and clean and were able to finish job in 4 days. I would definitely recommend them in the future.

Thank you for sharing with other experience you had with our company please keep Us in mind for any future projects
Direct waterproofing team in Toronto

1 review Guelph, ON

Andrew was a pleasure to deal with, very well organized and professional company, I would definitely recommend them to any of my friends and family members. I look forward of having you guys come and waterproof the back of my house next spring.
Thanks guys

Andrew was a pleasure to deal with, uppon arrival to my house he took his time to determine the cause of our water leak in the basement which turn out to be a plumbing issue which saved us thousands of dollars
Thanks Andrew once again

We really appreciate your feedback and most importantly are delighted to have helped you resolve your leak in basement, keep us in mind for any of your future projects,
Best regards
Direct waterproofing Toronto.

Gelz in Georgetown

Steve and his crew from direct waterproofing was great. he explained every single details of the job and it was constructed really well. I would definitely recommend him to any of my neighbor and relatives who needs a basement waterproofing job.

Regards,
Angel Licop

Hi Gelz
Thank you for your business and time you took to write a review about our services.
Have a nice day

vijay from Brampton

Steve helped me to fix our basement leaking problem he is very professional helpful knowledgable. I would recommend this to everyone. He also gave warranty for his work and very kind and trustworthy

Thank you Vijay for sharing with others about our services.
Have a nice day

gburdyszek in Toronto

The basement of our house was leaking during rainfall and possibly the foundation was damaged. We decided to call Direct Waterproofing. Steve arrived within a day or so and was very informative about the problem and possible solutions.

When the work began we met Nick and his crew who were all very kind and professional. They waterproofed 50+ feet of the house, fixed the cracking foundation and installed a sump pump. They worked really hard digging the entire area manually and cleaned up everyday before they left At the end of the project the mud was power washed off of the driveway and the work area looks good. We are very satisfied with the work Steve, Nick and the crew preformed and recommend Direct Waterproofing for everyone.

Steve in Toronto

After a rain fall I went downstairs to find my carpet was wet didn't think to much of it then the next rain fall same thing so I called direct waterproofing they sent steve he was on time he spend over an hour checking everything and explain to me everything that was wrong we called a few other companies but steve really took the time to explain everything and felt like everyone else was just in rush so we when with them I could belive how clean the guys where it took them 1 extra day to put my interlocking back thanks again steve -Nick-visley-and irgo you guys are the best

Eric Garcia in Cambridge

Hello, I'd like to share my experience with Direct. I got a crack in a basement and decided to do the job ASAP so I call them. Andy came in 2 days and gave us a quote. To my surprise he said that they can start on a folowing day. Guys was superb they finish that huge 12' job in a day! I definitely recommend them!

Thank you for taking your time and posting this review for our company.

When Andy shows up and did the basement inspection he found the problem right away and gave me reasonable price. He was very knowledgeable and explain me everything carefully and understandable. Team (Andew and Igor) what was doing the job was amazing I've never seen people working fast like that. After the the job was done they cleaned up my front yard and washed the drive way. Grate job guys!

More about Direct Waterproofing

Direct Basement Waterproofing team is the most experienced and affordable privately owned company that offers waterproofing and drain services to families and businesses across the Greater Toronto Area. Based out of Toronto and operating several trucks across GTA, we are conveniently located to service you in the great Souther-Ontario region. ...