HomeStars  >  Waterproofing in Toronto  >  Direct Waterproofing
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Direct Waterproofing

Gelz in Georgetown

Steve and his crew from direct waterproofing was great. he explained every single details of the job and it was constructed really well. I would definitely recommend him to any of my neighbor and relatives who needs a basement waterproofing job.

Regards,
Angel Licop

vijay from Brampton

Steve helped me to fix our basement leaking problem he is very professional helpful knowledgable. I would recommend this to everyone. He also gave warranty for his work and very kind and trustworthy

gburdyszek in Toronto

The basement of our house was leaking during rainfall and possibly the foundation was damaged. We decided to call Direct Waterproofing. Steve arrived within a day or so and was very informative about the problem and possible solutions.

When the work began we met Nick and his crew who were all very kind and professional. They waterproofed 50+ feet of the house, fixed the cracking foundation and installed a sump pump. They worked really hard digging the entire area manually and cleaned up everyday before they left At the end of the project the mud was power washed off of the driveway and the work area looks good. We are very satisfied with the work Steve, Nick and the crew preformed and recommend Direct Waterproofing for everyone.

Steve in Toronto

After a rain fall I went downstairs to find my carpet was wet didn't think to much of it then the next rain fall same thing so I called direct waterproofing they sent steve he was on time he spend over an hour checking everything and explain to me everything that was wrong we called a few other companies but steve really took the time to explain everything and felt like everyone else was just in rush so we when with them I could belive how clean the guys where it took them 1 extra day to put my interlocking back thanks again steve -Nick-visley-and irgo you guys are the best

Eric Garcia in Cambridge

Hello, I'd like to share my experience with Direct. I got a crack in a basement and decided to do the job ASAP so I call them. Andy came in 2 days and gave us a quote. To my surprise he said that they can start on a folowing day. Guys was superb they finish that huge 12' job in a day! I definitely recommend them!

Job Price

When Andy shows up and did the basement inspection he found the problem right away and gave me reasonable price. He was very knowledgeable and explain me everything carefully and understandable. Team (Andew and Igor) what was doing the job was amazing I've never seen people working fast like that. After the the job was done they cleaned up my front yard and washed the drive way. Grate job guys!

Allison Myers in Toronto

I hired Direct to do exterior waterproofing of my house. The team was efficient, knowledgeable and very professional. They manege to finish the job in 3 days and instated the patio stones back. I'm very happy with the job they done so I'll definitely recommend Direct Waterproofing to all of my neighbors and friends.

Job Price

When Nick came by to my house for a quote, he was able to identify the problem right away, he assured me that I only need to waterproof 25 feet, instead of digging whole house ( previous 3 quotes suggested just that) it's been couple months now and my basement haven't seen any water, Thank you Nick for saving me thousands of dollars I will be sure to recommend your company in the future

peter kozyriackyj

Good company to deal with. I'm in the service business so I know what are reasonable expectations for a job like this. They were low pressure on the sales end giving me options for a repair or a complete membrane. They were neat and did a thorough clean up. I'd use them again if the need arises. Thanks.

sam, nobleton in Toronto
1 review Nobleton, ON

Special thanks to the project manager, Rami and his team, the 1st day I met Rami at my house, he arrived exactly at the time of appointment, took the measurement and make his assessment then gave me the exact cost for the job to be done, I signed the contract with him and got an appointment to start the job, he came with his team on the day of appointment early morning and they started, by the afternoon the work was done perfectly for the two basement cracks that leaking water, after cleaning the concreate wall they seal the crack by hydrolic cement using high end materials including the two layers aqua black, the yellow fabric sheet in between and the black membrane,reasonable price,good job done step by step, professional team and got 25 years warranty, yes I recommend them,

More about Direct Waterproofing

Direct Basement Waterproofing team is the most experienced and affordable privately owned company that offers waterproofing and drain services to families and businesses across the Greater Toronto Area. Based out of Toronto and operating several trucks across GTA, we are conveniently located to service you in the great Souther-Ontario region.

With more than 25 years of experience our trained technicians offer a quality, reliable and stress free waterproofing service. In addition, our friendly and professional staff is here to answer any questions you may have about our company or our services.

Have an emergency? Don’t hesitate to call us immediately. Our 24 hour Emergency phone line is here to serve you better.