Mississauga ON L4X 2X7

Reviews for Direct Waterproofing

Great Job!

Terry and his crew poured a large lane way driveway for me. They did a great job, were neat and tidy, and the end result looks great. Terry and his crew were very hard working and got the entire job done quickly.

I highly recommend direct waterproofing and Terry.

-Stephen

Dear Stephen,

On behalf of Terry and our Direct Waterproofing Team, we would like to thank you for such a wonderful review. We are delighted to know that you have been satisfied with the service provided and the work performed. We truly appreciate the feedback and your recommendation.

Sincerely,

Caroline in Toronto
Caroline in Toronto

Exceptionally Professional Service

First time in 16 years, we had a significant amount of water come into our basement through our foundation. Direct Waterproofing came within hours of being called, identified the problem and gave us an estimate. Repairs started 48 hours later with a team of workers that were a power house! The digging was impressive, very well contained and completed in less than 24 hours. Our neighbours were equally as pleased with the service as the site was left as they found it. We watched every step of the project and were highly impressed with how careful they were to complete the job.

Dear Caroline,
thank you so much for taking the time out of your busy schedule to share your experience with our company. We highly appreciate your positive feedback and we are very
pleased to know that you are satisfied with our efficient workmanship.
Thank you for choosing Direct Waterproofing as your waterproofing service provider.

Kind Regards,

Waterproofing

The service received was excellent, Terry goes above and beyond to ensure customer satisfaction. He resolve the issue we had and was willing to come back to the location in case we run into any issues.
Very professional and always on time
I highly recommend Terry and his company.

Dear Private User,
Thank you for taking your time and writing this wonderful review about your experience with Terry and our company. We are happy that you are satisfied with our work, and we are always ready to be of your service if you ever need us in the future.
Kind regards,

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Great Service

I had Direct Waterproofing install a waterproofing membrane, new weeping tile, sump pit w/pump, and backflow valve, at my job in Etobicoke. I am extremely pleased with the services they provided me. I found Terry and his crew to be friendly, professional, knowledgeable, and they worked efficiently to meet my schedule. Direct Waterproofing was also very competitive with their pricing. offering me the best value with the widest range of skills from the 10 companies that I issued for tender.
I will definitely be using their services in the future.

Dear Private User,
thank you so much for putting your trust into us. We highly appreciate your positive feedback and we are very pleased to know that you are satisfied with our team.

With Best Regards - Direct Waterproofing Team.

A.Patel
A.Patel
1 review Scarborough, ON

Exterior Basement Waterproofing

I reached out to Terry from Direct Waterproofing to get exterior Waterproofing. Very professional, punctual team and got the work done on time and cleaned up the site like brand new. Great work will recommend to my friends and family. Thank you Terry and team.

Hi A. Patel,
it is such a pleasure to hear such amazing things about our team. We truly appreciate the time you have taken out of your schedule to write this review. It means so much to us to know we were able to perform and meet your expectations.

Stay safe,

Backwater valve installation

I had a great experience working with Terry. He was very straight forward honest and professional. Explained everything about the process and cleaned everything up really well. Would definitely work with Terry again.

Dear Jan,
thank you so much for putting your trust into us and writing this wonderful review. It is so important to us to know that we were able to provide you the service you truly deserve.

Interior waterproofing

The team did a great job installing interior weeping tile and a sump pump. Basement is now dry. On time, on budget, cleaned up after each day, friendly service. Well done.

Dear Private User,
We thank you so much for taking the time and writing this amazing review for our team. It is very important for us and we truly appreciate it.

Sudhakar
Sudhakar

External waterproofing, Sump pump, Backwater Valve

I had some water leakage issues in my basement after a heavy rainfall. I needed to get the 3 foundation walls waterproofed. In my online research, Direct Waterproofing came highly recommended. I contacted them and was setup with Terry. His knowledge, experience and professionalism were the differentiating factors during the initial consultation. He was very clear on what was required to be completed and the process. He explained the work clearly from start to end including the material that was going to be used. His quote was very competitive. Terry and his team completed the external waterproofing on 3 foundation walls including replacement of wiping tiles. He also installed the sump pump and a backwater valve. In addition, he also installed the floor drain in my mechanical room, redirected the 2 downspouts, fixed the drain pipe in my laundry room, installed window wells/covers for me and resealed the open spaces at my front entrance – everything at no extra cost.
This was a major project and I am so glad that Terry and his team did a fantastic job completing the project on time. It came with 25 years transferable warranty.
During the project, they always arrived on time and left the site clean. The team was very polite and hardworking. I couldn't be happier and highly recommend Direct Waterproofing to anyone interested.
Terry was an absolute pleasure to work with. Thank you so much Terry, for all your help!! Much appreciated.

Dear Sudhakar,
thank you kindly for taking the time and writing such an amazing review. We appreciate everything you wrote. It was a pleasure working with you.

Sincerely,

Sarah.Y
Sarah.Y

Amazing service, prompt and well done!

My partner and I are new homeowners and were in need to waterproof our basement wall due to some moisture detection. We are not at all well versed in the area and were so glad to have come across Direct Waterproofing, working with Terry for our project. Terry was a pleasure to work with, affable and professional. He helped thoroughly explain the process and ensured we knew to mail our subsidy letter to get our return for the sump pump. The installment only took several days to complete and we are so glad to have confidence it is backed by a 25 year warranty. I highly recommend their service and have already sent Terry's information to a family friend who was our realtor. Thank you so much for your help !!

Dear Sarah,
thank you kindly for taking the time and sharing your experience with us. We appreciate your feedback and I want to thank you on behalf of our team for your wonderful review.

Paolo
Paolo

Foundation repair and concrete pad.

I am very satisfied with the work completed by Terry and his crew. My foundation was in need of repair and a concrete pad was needed . Terry was prompt in coming out to quote the job, his knowledge and experience came through in his explanation as to what was required to complete both projects. He was punctual and finished both jobs in the time frame given. Thank you for making this a positive experience. Highly recommended.
An update on my previous review..Terry and his crew came through yet again..I hired them to repair my crumbling brick partition and they quoted and repaired with a concrete band on time and within my budget. My neighbour is very happy with the work. Terry is highly recommended.

Dear Private User

Thank you for an amazing review, will definitely let Terry and crew know that you are satisfied with both of our projects..

Take care

More about Direct Waterproofing

Direct Basement Waterproofing team is the most experienced and affordable privately owned company that offers waterproofing and drain services to families and businesses across the Greater Toronto Area. Based out of Toronto and operating several trucks across GTA, we are conveniently located to service you in the great Souther-Ontario region.

With more than 25 years of experience our trained technicians offer a quality, reliable and stress free waterproofing service. In addition, our friendly and professional staff is here to answer any questions you may have about our company or our services.

Have an emergency? Don’t hesitate to call us immediately. Our 24 hour Emergency phone line is here to serve you better.