Premier Smart Homes

Reviews for Premier Smart Homes

David from York
David from York

In-Ceiling Atmos Surround Sound Speaker Installation

I recently hired Premiere Smart Homes to install in-ceiling Atmos surround sound speakers and the behind-the-wall and in-ceiling wiring to go along with it. I called only a few days before Christmas break and I was thoroughly impressed with their customer service to be able to shuffle their schedule and accommodate my short timeline. Their flawless installation took only two hours but most impressive is that the install was done without making a single unnecessary hole in the drywall so absolutely no repair work was necessary. I will now be enjoying full 5.1.2 Atmos surround sound in my basement over the December Holiday break thanks to Premier Smart Homes. Thank you!

Thanks for the great review David. I'm glad we were able to pull this off for you. Enjoy your new sounds. We look forward to working for you on your next project.

Matt McTavish in Mississauga
Matt McTavish in Mississauga

Installation of Smart Remote and Television Above Fireplace with

We contacted Matt and his team because we needed to find a way to control the tv above our fireplace without having to store the cable box or components beside the tv. They were able to setup a remote to control the television with the cable box being stored out of sight and in the basement. The team who completed the installation were friendly and did a fantastic
Job.

Thank you for the positive review Matt

Gail
Gail

Indoor / Outdoor TV and Sound

Joel, Ryan and their team are amazing! We built our house a few years ago and had it wired by a different company during the building stage. The work the other company did was not good and nothing ever worked properly for us. After several failed attempts to get the bugs out, we eventually decided to just start over. Our neigbours recommended Premier Smart Homes to us and we contacted them to see if they would do the job. First thing to note was how responsive they were. We met right away and as we talked with the team it was very apparent that they were experts. They talked us through several options and we went with a Control 4 System (which has been great). As part of the work, they installed a new wall mounted tv and theatre system in our family room. The work was done quickly and very neatly. They took care of everything for us, including recommending and sourcing all the equipment. I appreciate that they used what they could of our existing equipment. This past summer Joel and his team installed a wall mounted TV and ceiling speakers in our back yard cabana and speakers under a porch. Once again, they did a fantastic job. I can't say enough about how responsive Joel and Ryan have been with follow up questions we have had. They take customer service very seriously and completely stand behind their work. I would strongly recommend Premier Smart Homes. I wish we had known Joel and Ryan when we built our house!

Thank you Gail for the positive feedback.

sbekman
sbekman
1 review , ON

Control4 Home Automation Setup

Prior to calling Matt at Premier Smart Home, we waited 3 months for our Control4 setup with a different company, and they basically had no idea what they were doing and we cut ties.

I called Premier Smart Home and Matt answered, he met up with me the next day to go over the scope of our project (this was already a relief from my past experience).

As soon as we started chatting, I instantly understood that Matt knew what he was talking about better than anyone I've spoken to up until that point, and they gave us some more ideas in terms of automation that we could add to the house.

The whole project was done in under a week from when we called them, it was amazing!

The work was also top tier, and the after-sales service has been outstanding. They are always available and are always willing to help.

I would recommend Premier Smart Home without a doubt, and will use them again in the future.

- Premier Smart Homes

home sound system set up

Ryan was incredibly responsive, helpful and designed a system for us that has been a huge "life upgrade". He answered all my silly questions and was just a really nice guy to work with.

Harry
Harry

Home Automation

Ryan has been amazing specially after taking over my system where the previous 2 companies left a mess. Ryan is always a text or a phone call away and very helpful. Great high quality service, knowledge and very professional. Thank you Ryan!

Sandro
Sandro

Home automation.

Installation of home automation, speakers, internet, modems and related electronic devices. Great high quality service, knowledge and very professional. Thank you.

Thanks Sandro! It has been great working with you over the last four years.

logantackaberry
logantackaberry
1 review Cavan, ON

Home network

Great job, work was fast and above what we expected. Highly recommend to all my friends and family

Thank you for the positive review Logan

george s.
george s.

Control 4 system.

Ryan and Joel are super responsive whenever we have an issue, even four year after the original install. They make everything in our house super seamless.

These guys are awesome!!!!

Thank you George.

More about Premier Smart Homes

Premier Smart Homes. Established in 2011, has quickly become the largest Control4 certified dealer in southern Ontario.

Our expert staff has designed, implemented and serviced over 300 home automation systems throughout the GTA. Premier Smart Homes prides itself on its reputation for competitive high quality solutions coupled with prompt reasonable service.

Areas Served -
Toronto, Mississauga, Etobicoke, North York, Oakville, Aurora, Richmond Hill, Markham, Stouffville, Uxbridge, Durham Region, the Muskokas and the Kawarthas