Premier Smart Homes

Reviews for Premier Smart Homes

KAJ
KAJ

Excellent Service - Highly Recommended

I hired another Home Automation company to install an entire system at a cost of almost $100k and over 6 months of frustration. Lots of promises, but poor project management, questionable execution and plenty of excuses left me with an incomplete system and numerous problems.

I found Premier Smart Homes through an online search and picked them because of their positive reviews. I couldn't be happier.

Within a couple of days, Matt came by and understood all the issues I was encountering and a week later, Adam arrived and completed all outstanding work in two days. The work was done perfectly and numerous mistakes the original installer made were corrected.

I could not have had a better experience with Premier Smart Homes and highly recommend them.

Stuart in
Stuart in
0 reviews Haliburton, ON

Project upgrade

My Control4 doorbell and camera system wasn’t working properly so I called for service. Immediately my issue is diagnosed and a plan set in motion to come out and service it. During the service call they discovered my unit was outdated so we discussed several options and also at that time I discussed other items I would like to add to my existing system. All of these issues and upgrades were done quickly and effortlessly on my part. I was never pressured and everything was explained precisely. A quote was given and the work was done. I have always received exemplary service in them..! I’m a customer for life..!

Matthew in Toronto
Matthew in Toronto
1 review Pickering, ON

knowledgable, responsive and turn-key home automation

Very pleased with all the work done by the Team at Premier Smart Homes. Super helpful at the onset of project, laying out the plan of all that was required. Very detailed in their work, as well as knowledgable and responsive to any questions around programming and functionality of the system, customized to our needs.

AVarangu
AVarangu
0 reviews Belleville, ON

Home Theatre Revamp

We had Premier Smart Homes come to rework our Home theatre, add a new TV and sound Bar and shuffle existing TVs to various rooms. They also updated some equipment and made sure that our wifi works well throughout our home. We use the control Four system that they have installed and it makes watching content from a variety of sources or listening to music throughout our home simple and seamless. The entire team from the initial assessment and quote through to install and troubleshooting were a pleasure to work with. The project was completely quickly and we are entirely happy with their work.

Jamie L
Jamie L
0 reviews Lakefield, ON

Long time customer, great company.

I have been a customer of Premier Smart Homes for almost 15 years and have had them solve a variety of smart home related projects including whole house audio/video, networking, cameras, smart controls, lighting and security. Honest, dependable and trustworthy. I won't go anywhere else.

jacqueline.sale11
jacqueline.sale11
2 reviews Ennismore, ON

Best smart home dealer and service

The team at premier smart homes is outstanding. Installed many cameras, speakers, lighting scenes, and TVs to make our home so functional and luxurious especially with kids. We have recently sold our home it added tremendous value for resale. We will be using premier smart homes for our next house, because they provide quick service and quality product that adds to our lifestyle in our home. Thank you premier smart homes. Especially Matt and Bill best team!

Rudy in Ottawa
Rudy in Ottawa

Smart Home Audio

I’ve been a long time client of Premier Smart Homes. They never fail to deliver and I’m always pleased with the outcome. I recently moved into a new home where I wanted to leverage existing smart home wiring. Premier came up with a several options for me to choose from and spent time walking me through it all. Once I decided in no time at all they arrived and effortlessly set everything up. Then walked me through in detail how to work it all. Furthermore they customized without any fuss some additional asks I had as I got familiar with the hardware and software.

An example of going above and beyond is even with the small things Premier doesn’t cut corners. For example I was impressed with how well organized, neat and clearly labeled they made the wiring in the basement where it has been a jumble before.

Extremely friendly, super knowledgeable and immaculate professionals is how I would describe Premier Smart Homes.

Shai in Concord
Shai in Concord

Absolute pros

I found Matt from Premier Smart Homes after my original Control4 dealer dropped the ball.

I've since used Matt for our Control4 install, Home Theater, Cottage A/V needs, and more.

I couldn't recommend someone more than Premier Smart Homes.

A++++

Thanks Shai! Happy you found us.

SAUNDERSHERB
SAUNDERSHERB

Whole Home Automation

In 2018 we moved into a condominium that Premier Smart Homes had previously automated. We were substantially unfamiliar with the technology and needed help to get up-to-speed. Additionally, we wanted to relocate a TV and make a few other changes. When we contacted Premier they were remarkable responsive and extremely helpful. Joel came to our home on several occasions to help us become familiar with the system … consistently demonstrating a customer-centric orientation. He gauged his instruction to our level of understanding and never made us feel that our questions/concerns were anything other than valid.

On a couple of occasions we've experienced some modest problems with the system (largely the consequence of our lack of understanding/familiarity with the various systems. Invariably those challenges occurred during evenings and/or on weekends. When those challenges presented themselves we sent a text to Joel and he responded within 15 minutes. Working remotely he was able to 'fix' our problems and get us back on track.

Based on our experience, we would recommend Joel and Premier Smart Homes without any reservation.

Thanks for the very kind words Herb! It has been a pleasure working with you!

Birchview E.
Birchview E.
1 review Lakefield, ON

New Entertainment System

Ran wiring and set up new Television system for outdoor use.
As a business owner myself, I appreciate the neat and tidy job they did. Also,
I found it easy to get in contact by phone or text. Job well done!

Thanks for the positive feedback!
- Premier Smart Homes

More about Premier Smart Homes

Premier Smart Homes. Established in 2011, has quickly become the largest Control4 certified dealer in southern Ontario. Our expert staff has designed, implemented and serviced over 300 home automation systems throughout the GTA. Premier Smart Homes prides itself on its reputation for competitive high quality solutions coupled with prompt reasonable ...
Looking for Home Automation pros in Markham?