Brant Renovations

75 Broadway Toronto ON m4p1v1
HomeStars  >  General Contractors in Oakville  >  Brant Renovations

Reviews for Brant Renovations

Didn't finish the job

I would not recommend this company to anyone! He does not return calls, he did not finish the job, I paid for the service, and never heard from him again.

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Drywalled, Coffered Ceiling and Crown Moulding

From the onset of working with Scott he was very professional. When I could not visualize he made a prototype so I could understand what was to be done. His work ethic is amazing. Very clean, efficient and courteous. The work done was way beyond our expectations. We love the reno's that he provided. He was great with the extra's we added and fit them into his schedule. I would highly recommend him and have already done so. We will be getting other work done when his schedule permits. Great job by the entire team.

Thank you so much for the kind worded review. Working on your home was an absolute blast. We can't wait to be back :)

VanessaV
VanessaV

Custom Ladder Bookshelf

We have a very small apartment and needed a large and sturdy bookcase made for the one spot it could go. We wanted a ladder style shelf but could not find one strong enough for our needs. The one Scott made for us is beautiful, very well made and highly functional. It houses all of our many books and some doodads, which all together is a lot of stuff. It is the focal point of our space and we always get compliments about it. We are very happy and it was well worth the investment. Great work!

Basement floor renovation

We wanted to remove the carpet that had been down for 22 years. We wanted to install laminate but were hesitant. Brant Renovations evaluated the floor and advised us that we needed to ensure that the cement floor was level. He worked extremely hard at levelling it and then installed an excellent sub-flooring that gave a nice feel underfoot. He did a beautiful job cutting the laminate (dust free!) and then paid a lot of attention to detail with the finishing cuts around the staircase. He then added a lovely moulding against the brick fireplace.

Thank you so much for the kind and detailed review! It was a pleasure, happy holidays!

Sulie in West Toronto
Sulie in West Toronto

Perfect, professional Laminate installation

Scott proved his professionalism right from the get-go with a prompt reply to my inquiry and excellent customer service. He arrived as scheduled and provided exceptional service with the quickest laminate installation I've seen. I was especially impressed with the clean edges around some tricky corners, doorways and the base of the stairs. He is also very personable and polite, which is important to me for people working in my home. I now have beautiful flooring throughout without any ugly doorway transitions. Thanks Scott!

Thank you so much for the kind review!!! It was so nice meeting you!! Happy holidays!

cinescape.ent
cinescape.ent
1 review Milton, ON

Drywall, patchwork, wall build.

He patched 10 ceiling holes and build a knee wall in my kitchen.

This is the second time I have had him at my place for work and I am always left satisfied. Fast reliable service with a smile. Very knowledgeable about most aspects of all renos and cleans up well after the job is complete.

Jerry
Jerry

Main floor renovation

Scott from Brant Renovations came in on time everyday, he worked efficiently, tidy and very trusting. He did an outstanding job renovating our main floor. His attention to detail is remarkable. When we thought the job was done he spent an extra few hours making sure our full wall paneling and crown moulding was perfect.

We highly recommend Brant Renovations and we will be having them back in the future!

gary.pereira01
gary.pereira01
1 review Milton, ON

Dining Room Reno

Hi Scott, showed up early every morning, left late in the evening, was very clean and tidied up.

Was helpful giving me info and advice during the Reno.

The job was done well, could have been done abit better, but I guess for I paid it was ok, but that wouldn't stop me from recommending him.

I also asked him for a quote for the rest of the main floor.

Thx

Linh
Linh

Various office repairs and installations

Scott from Brant Renovations was referred to us by one of our satellite offices that he recently did work for. It was super easy to coordinate a date and he was quick to respond to all my calls and emails. On the scheduled day I provided him with a list and walk through of our office after which he worked independently for the rest of the day. He followed all our instructions thoroughly and offered us solutions for items on the list that were not feasible at the time. There were items we needed to return due to fit and Scott even offered to come by on a later date to install them once we had reordered the correct ones. Great customer service, follow up and very friendly. We would highly recommend Brant Renovations to others and have added them as our primary contact for future jobs.