The Final Coat T.O

Reviews for The Final Coat T.O

stacey in Toronto
stacey in Toronto

Custom Built Bar

James designed, built and installed the custom bar of my dreams. He was professional and very detailed in all aspects. I am looking forward to working with him again and again. Thanks, James!

10+++ ⭐️

David
David
9 reviews Aurora, ON

High quality work, great friendly service

James was extremely flexible and answered all of our questions ago getting our old cabins painted. He also brought along a sample to show us exactly what it would look like once it was done. There are many companies on home servers that paint cabinets so it's hard to differentiate between which ones are good and which ones are excellent. I did shop around and I found James's knowledge of the process to be the most detailed. The final product was an absolute wow factor. Please be wary of other companies that do the same job without the same level of expert explanation. Stop searching just called the final coat to

Thanks David for the amazing review. Enjoy your new house and newly refinished kitchen!

Marga in Toronto
Marga in Toronto
1 review Aurora, ON

Kitchen cabinets painted

Two words ... customer satisfaction!! I had my kitchen cabinets painted and I have to admit, I was a little apprehensive and nervous but to my complete delight and surprise the cabinets were perfect! The colour was spot on and the entire kitchen looked so much bigger. James was amazing! Very friendly, very approachable and I could see his commitment to please his customers.
Thank you so much James for making this a very easy transition and the price was well worth it!
Marga Rival

Margaret Johl from Richmond Hill
Margaret Johl from Richmond Hill
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Kitchen cabinet refinishing

James and his team were just great! They did a fabulous, on time and a great price. They were very clean and tidy and I couldn't be happier with the job. Would recommend him highly!

Thanks Margaret for the great review. If you need anything else let me know. Cheers!!

denise_t
denise_t
1 review Scarborough, ON

Kitchen cabinet painting

Great job! Would definitely recommend, very happy with James’ work. Very knowledgeable and job was done on time. Kitchen looks amazing.

Thanks Denise. If you need anything else let us know.

Private User reviews Burlington, ON

Kitchen transformation!

James from “The final coat T.O” was absolutely amazing. His knowledge and experience helped transform our kitchen completely and we could not be happier. We had four quotes but James stood out above all the rest. He was on time daily and always kept us apprised of the project and schedule. His work and attention to detail was next to none and the final product looks as if were a brand new kitchen. All of our friends and family think we removed our old kitchen and started fresh and that’s the best compliment to his work and our new kitchen!! Everything from knob selection to hinge upgrades was made easy as James was a true professional!! We recommend him 110% and are already planning our next project with him! Thanks James and the team at The final coat T.O!

Thanks for the amazing review if you need anything else don't hesitate to ask

Jacksons in Scarborough
Jacksons in Scarborough

Look no further, this is the Company you want

Stop looking, stop researching. This is the Company you are looking for. I'll get right to the points you need to know.
James is the owner and the person doing the project. He doesn't just send workers to carry out a salesman's promise.
James goes above and beyond the call to please. I think we were especially hard to please because we were unsure about everything: the wood coverage, colour, finish, handles, etc. James was SO patient with us, I never felt pressured to decide hastily without being sure. He was never pushy or talk down to us like many contractors do, and helped with every tiny little aspect of the project, responding promptly to all our numerous questions in between the work. His true goal is to please the customer.
He was on time with EVERY part of the project. The timeline of work was bang on. Cleaned up each day, and each day was not late in the day, which I liked. Job was completed in the timeline exactly as promised. It's obvious he is well skilled in time management.
The work is terrific - I can't believe how well the paint went over oak. So many people tell you not to do it but now I know it can be done when it is done professionally and properly from someone with experience. We have an updated, fresh kitchen for a fraction of the price of a new one. Full recommendation here and James, feel free to use us as a reference for anyone else.

Thanks guys it was my pleasure working with you. I am always here for the customers and help bring your vision to life. Don't be a stranger.

G. S.
G. S.
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Kitchen Renovation

The Final Coat T.O. refinished our kitchen cabinets. The pricing was excellent and reasonable and I can attest to the fact that the quality of work is very high. James is very friendly, professional and talented. He pays close attention to detail and prides himself on his work and customer satisfaction. I definitely recommend The Final Coat T.O. I will not hesitate to contact them again for work in my next home.

Thanks for the amazing review!!!

Spyro in Toronto
Spyro in Toronto

Kitchen looks brand new!

Apologies for the late review, but better late than never. I am writing this review today, 2 years after my kitchen was serviced. My wife and I absolutely love our kitchen which still has a beautiful shine and glow as it did 2 years ago. The Final Coat definitely had the best pricing around for what we did; backsplash and refinishing cabinets. When we first contacted the team we were blown away with the professionalism and impeccable customer service that was provided to us. We were explained everything in detail and what was promised was drivered above and beyon. Thank you so much.

Thanks for the amazing review, I am very glad to hear everything is standing the test of time. Have a happy holidays and if you need anything at all don't hesitate to call.

Anna
Anna

Final Coat is amazing

Final coat did such a great job on my kitchen. They are reliable, friendly, professional, and punctual. They explained what the process was every step of the way. I would definitely recommend final coat!!!

Thanks Anna, if you need anything else let us know and we will be happy to help. Have a happy Holidays.

More about The Final Coat T.O

Our Main mission is too give the homeowner a new revitalized look to their kitchen, while maintaining an above and beyond attitude throughout the cabinet refinishing process. We promise to deliver you high quality cabinet refinishing services, at the right price. At The Final Coat T. O we treat our ...
Looking for Cabinetry & Millwork pros in Markham?