The Final Coat T.O

Markham ON L3T 2Y9
HomeStars  >  Cabinetry & Millwork in Markham  >  The Final Coat T.O

Reviews for The Final Coat T.O

Phenomenal Kitchen Cabinet Repainting

I would definitely recommend James for the amazing work quality, communication, timeliness and knowledge. He helped us choose the colours for our kitchen cabinets, as well as provided insight and recommendations for other renovations we are having done. James is a great person and very easy to work with. I will 100% be recommending him to others. Thank you!

Thanks for the awesome review, if you need anything else or would like me to help with your closet I am always here.

Sean and Marlee in East York
Sean and Marlee in East York

Painted Kitchen Cabinets and Breakfast nook

I would 100% recommend James for his amazing quality of work and work ethic. He was reliable, on time, efficient and very knowledgeable. He helped me choose the right colours to paint our kitchen cabinets and the backside of our kitchen nook. We went from a light wood to the whitest of white and we love it so much! Aside from his high quality of work, James is simply a very nice, stand up guy who I would highly recommend to anyone. Thanks James!

Thanks Sean and Marlee it was a pleasure working with you. Giving people a great experience and hearing their reactions to their newly refinished kitchens is a big part of why I love doing this. If you need anything else let us know.
Regards,
James

WOW! Exceeded my expectations!

James is the first contractor that showed up when he said he would, start the job when he said he would and finish the job when he said he would. I paid what was quoted. I have never met a more upfront and honest contractor. I knew exactly what to expect before he started.
James was patient with us as we decided on a colour and we went with one of his recommendations - black bean soup.
The workmanship exceeded my expectations! WOW, WOW, WOW! I have a new kitchen that looks like it was newly installed.
I came home from work to a spotless new kitchen and no evidence that any work in my home had been done. Not one piece of garbage to be seen. I highly recommend James, you will not be disappointed!
Both James and Mike were both professional and easy to work with.
They even put up with my nutbar dog.

Thanks for the fantastic review, if you need anything else let us know.

SZ
SZ

Cabinet refinishing

James was great and very timely with getting the job done. Thank you so much James!

Thanks for everything I hope the move and the sell goes well. You were a fantastic person to work with. Have a great new year.

Kitchen cabinets to white

I am actually a second time customer. I fully recommend James. In short, trustworthy, no stress, polite and quality work. He starts off by taping the entire work area off, to ensure no damage to your house during the renovation. Completes the job in a timely manner and cleans up after. He first completed my condo kitchen and now a full house kitchen. This is the type of company and the type of professional that we are glad to have available in the GTA. I have provided James with pictures of the kitchen. I was also provide him photos after a year of the job to show his quality of work.

Thanks for the amazing review! As always it was great working with you on your kitchen and if you need anything else you have my number.

Karen
Karen

Kitchen cabinet

James refinished my 20 yr old kitchen cabinets and he made them look brand new! He was on time and very reasonably priced.
He is also an awesome person!!! He always tried to find a way to help me with other stuff while he was on the site. He saved me time and cost in many ways.
If you need to refinish your cabinets, hire James! He will not disappoint you.
One very happy client

Thank you Karen for your kind words. I am always available to help if you ever need me! It was great working with you!

Andrew
Andrew

Cabinet painting

James did an excellent job repainting our kitchen, and he did it at a reasonable price. He was professional, communicative, and knowledgeable around the services he provided, and then followed up with us to make sure the paint was curing well. I would definitely recommend James to anyone looking for this type of work.

Thanks Andrew, I hope you guys enjoy your newly refinished kitchen. Good luck with your PhD, if you need anything don't hesitate to call.

Melissa in Toronto
Melissa in Toronto
1 review Georgina, ON

Kitchen Renovation

James was fabulous to work with.... organized, responsive and took great pride in both his customer service as well as the quality of his work. He was punctual and thoroughly protected everything in the kitchen before starting and cleaned up everything behind him. You can tell that James loves what he does and is a true professional. Thanks guys for a job very well done!

Scott & Melissa

It was a pleasure working with you guys. Talking about Star Wars theories and lego was definitely an added bonus! Good Lucy with the rest of your renovations!

David from Toronto
David from Toronto

Kitchen Cupboard Renovation

I am very pleased with my new kitchen. James was and is very professional and explains everything with great detail as to what work will be done and the product he would be using and the step by step procedures that will take place from start to finish. James gave the date of pick up of my cupboard doors/drawers and when he would return to do the onsite work. He protected everything in my kitchen before the on-site paint spraying. There was no dust or paint fumes as James take care of everything. He always has the customer's best interest in mind. The job was completed on schedule with no delays. He takes pride in his profession. The service he provides is outstanding and I would highly recommend James. Thank you James. If I ever need anything else done in my
home you are going to be the first person to call.
Lorraine and David

Thanks guys for the great review and thank you for the great hospitality. You guys were great to work with if you need anything at all let me know.

Victoria  in
Victoria in

Kitchen Cupboards

James was professional from start to finish. He explained how long the job would take. What times he would be here and what time he would be leaving and when he would be back. James worked proficiently and I couldn't be happier with the results. My kitchen cupboards are amazing. They look like new. Not painted. I'm so glad I didn't choose to get new cupboards. My cupboards look classy and stylish, for a tenth of the cost of new ones and no mess at all. James went out of his way to get the handles I wanted and did a couple of extra things that he didn't have to. Thank you so much James for my new kitchen.
I highly recommend James to anyone looking to upgrade their home.

Thank you very much Vicky, you were a fantastic person to work with and if you need anything at all you know who to call. Have a great day.

More about The Final Coat T.O

Our Main mission is too give the homeowner a new revitalized look to their kitchen, while maintaining an above and beyond attitude throughout the cabinet refinishing process.

We promise to deliver you high quality cabinet refinishing services, at the right price.

At The Final Coat T.O we treat our customers and their households environment with the proper respect they deserve. We pride ourselves on our reliability and our work. Whether it be a kitchen or a small vanity we consistently maintain our high standards throughout the project. We also offer free onsite quotes, where we will take the time to give you recommendations towards choosing the proper colour and hardware. The process involved for revitalizing your cabinets takes 3 simple steps, and you can be involved as much or as little as you like.

1st step: Give us a call so we can arrange a date for the onsite quote. During this quote we will get a feel for your kitchen and ask a few simple questions that will help determine the proper quote.

2nd step: If you decide to go with us we will set up a date for our team to return to remove the cabinet doors and do the onsite spray. The steps that we take for our onsite spray can be seen on our facebook page. For the Onsite spray we will require for you to remove all the items from your cabinets prior to our arrival. This will ensure no overspray gets on anything. The onsite spray process only takes one day, depending on the size of the kitchen.

Step 3: We will return 7-10 days later to reinstall your newly refinished cabinet doors.

That is the entire process, and at the end you are left with a reborn kitchen in which you can show off to your friends and family. We also give a written 3 year warranty on our work. For a free online or onsite quote call (416) 602-2690 or e-mail us at [email protected] Thank you and we look forward to working with you.