Jerusalem Duct Cleaning

Toronto ON M1G 3S8
Jerusalem Duct Cleaning

Reviews for Jerusalem Duct Cleaning

Duct Cleaning

Ali and his team were great! They arrived on time and worked very efficiently. Very professional service and amazing prices!! We will definitely use them again in the future.

Thanks,
Paul

Christopher in Toronto
Christopher in Toronto
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Great job done

Ali and Nick did a great job. They were professional and were thorough throughout the whole process. They also made a couple recommendations for which they charged extra but made sure that I didn't feel pressured in making my decision. Would definitely recommend their services to others.

Olya B
Olya B

amazing service

Jerusalem duct cleaning has been amazing in terms of communication and was gracious to reschedule their services for me twice. Sami and Nick came over and were true professionals. Explained everything as they were cleaning, were meticulous in terms of getting all the dust out, very cautious with my flimsy vents.
The guys went above and beyond for me. Sami created an amazing sealing from duct tape for a cover cap on the main duct and because we were loosing a lot of air otherwise. And found a few other leaks and sealed.
He also advised an electrostatic air filter with lifetime warranty, which seems like an amazing idea to never have to buy filters.
Will hire these guys again soon! This is definitely a “company with a heart” as Sami said and will hire again!
Thank you Sami and Nick!

Dipak in Brampton
Dipak in Brampton

Air dust cleaning

Nice and professional co for air duct cleaning.. Take care of home as well as they knows what they are doing . Very nice people and giving good advice . Thank you

I highly recommend Jerusalem Duct Cleaning services!

Sami and Bassem from Jerusalem Duct Cleaning cleaned the ducts, returns and laundry dryer vents in my home and I was very happy with their services. This was the first time I’ve ever done a duct cleaning. They were very friendly and I felt comfortable communicating with them and having them in my home. They were very knowledgable and explained everything I needed to know and answered all of my questions. I felt like I got great value from them and highly recommend them to anyone else who needs duct cleaning services.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

satisfied

I purchased the voucher via WAGJAG and get this excellent job done .
Happy to have this professional service . he explained all details .
we will find him again in next service .

mary
mary

duct cleaning

We hired this firm to clean our ducts which had never been cleaned in 64 years. We purchased this house 3 years ago and had extensive reno done. We knew the ducts would be disgusting, and they were! Ali and Nick were great. They explained all that they were doing. Very knowledgeable, friendly, and tidy. A pleasure to have in our home. Ali explained so much stuff to us, and did many extra things for no charge. I would definitely refer them for a great Job....

Duct cleaning

Excellent job done. Very professional, explained the process, took their time. They found a nest in my dryer vent and took care of it. Very affordable for such a great job done. Would highly recommend
Using them.

Cali84 in Scarborough
Cali84 in Scarborough

12 vents supply and return lines plus dryer vent cleaning

Profesional work. Nice workers . explain me all the details and didnt push me to get extras, explain me about t but no pushing. It was up to me. Told me different prices for future and those prices are really good compared to previous company i had, is almost half price of what i paid with the different company so yea ill call them again next time . i recommend them

Duct cleaning

I purchased a groupon for Jerusalem Duct Cleaning. I am happy I chose them. He explained everything with detail and I was also able to add on extra services on the spot. He was also able to shorten my dryer vent(for a nominal fee) and obviously saved me from a having a bigger issue. I am very happy with their service and will definitely use them again. I highly recommend them to clean your ducts.
The before and after images left me with wow ?
Thank you Jerusalem Duct Cleaning.

More about Jerusalem Duct Cleaning

Jerusalem Duct Cleaning.

We are a local company located in Scarborough and we serve the GTA and surrounding area including.Halton, Peel, York, Durham,North York, East York, Beaches, Markham, Newmarket, Barrie, Innisfil, Brampton, Georgetown, Milton,Burlington, Oakville, Mississauga ,Bowmanville, Oshawa, Whittby, Ajax and pickering

Our technicians are very experienced .
We used the best Equipment that is truck mounted with all the tools needed to reach and clean your system properly (snake system ,reverse ball,brushes etc....)we will also use a camera before and after,to ensure that the job is done properly and completely. In order to sanitize our team will use fogging machine for sanitizing .
Satisfaction is guaranteed on each job