Jerusalem duct cleaning

Toronto ON M1G 3S8
HomeStars  >  Duct Cleaning in Toronto  >  Jerusalem duct cleaning

Reviews for Jerusalem duct cleaning

TK123

Ali and I had some scheduling conflicts... He went out of his way to come after hours after his whole team had left... Everything that was on the deal voucher was done as promised. He cleaned my dryer vent and furnace as well and was still cheaper than anyone else I called..

I was really happy with his service and professionalism... I would fully recommend him.

Thank you.
We stand behind our promises (satisfaction is guaranteed)
Ali

Bought a voucher from Buytopia for duct cleaning of up to 15 vents for $49.50. Aly took a picture with his cell phone on one of the cold air return ducts. He showed me a picture with lots of dust. Also, he cleaned 12 other ducts and did an exceptional job. Will strongly recommend him since he more than met my expectations and took great care in completing his work..

Review has 1 previous version

Hi. I showed you your duct picture as I do with all my customer. And I charged you $10 per vent you have 12 vents extra. And you was happy about the quality but unhappy that you paid extra. Your house have 27vents I spent 2 1/2 hours Sorry you not saying the truth

juliezaldin in Toronto

I hired Jerusalem Duct Cleaning earlier this month as my home was desperately in need of such a service. I confirmed with Ali a few days prior to his scheduled visit. He arrived on time, and provided a thorough explanation of what his work process would be and the approximate length of time the job would take.
He worked diligently, answered every question I had and did an incredible job. The cost for this project was extremely reasonable.

I would recommend Jerusalem Duct Cleaning for anyone in need of this service! Kudos to Ali for his fantastic work!

Thank you for the wonderful review. I am really enjoyed servicing you

1 review Caledon, ON

Very professional and trustworthy. I would recommend Ali and Jerusalem duct cleaning service to my family and friends. He explained everything in a detailed fashion and made us comforatable in the fact that he knew what he was doing. I am giving this company 10 stars.

Thank you very much for the nice review

Steven in Thornhill

Ali arrived on time. He was professional and friendly. He was careful while he was working and respected my home. He explained everything he was doing, paid attention to detail and showed me the results. I will recommend him and his company to anyone who needs this service.

I am thank you very much.my pleasure
Ali

I am a customer with a very high attention to any detail in respect to the services that I receive.
I am writing this review to Jerusalem duct cleaning to emphasize and recommend the high quality, professional, customer focused, friendly, meticulous and details oriented service that I was provided.
Jerusalem duct cleaning has impeccably performed for my house the following services: air duct cleaning, furnace cleaning, dryer vent cleaning.
I am very happy with the service of Jerusalem duct cleaning and due to this great experience I had decided to openly recommend it to everyone needing the same service.

Thank you very much and looking forward to serve you again

Quadir in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

I am extremely satisfied with their service, the owner Ali even accommodate me with same day service due to my son's severe allergy..I'd highly recommend them, he was experienced, through and professional. The price was reasonable and he even matched Groupon price.

Thank you was my pleasure serving you .thank you for choosing Jerusalem Duct Cleaning

Jimmy in Toronto

This company offers great service that is trusted and reliable. For someone with allergies I depend on having clean air ducts so that I am not coughing. Not only was customer service great but they were able to get someone out to my home fast and completed the job quickly. Compared to other companies they offered the best price and I know it was the best decision. I would recommend this business to anyone :)

Thank you very much.was pleasure service you

ibrahim in Toronto

Very impressed with their kind and professional approach. Answered our questions and we are happy with finally outcome.I can't think of a single negative thing to say, The Duct Cleaning Specialists did a perfect job, from initial contact right to the end of the job, and all at a very good price. We will book again in the future. Ali the owner was pleasant and courteous. I highly recommend this company based on my service visit.

Thank you, and was pleasure serving you..

Called this company because they had a great deal advertised and Scheduling was easy and we were able to score a Saturday afternoon slot.

The man arrived promptly after calling to give us a 30 minute advance notice of arrival. He was professional, clean and took his time in order to be very thorough. He was very efficient and professional.

I recommend this company.

More about Jerusalem duct cleaning

Jerusalem Duct Cleaning.

We are a local company located in Scarborough and we serve the GTA and surrounding area including.Halton, Peel, York, Durham,North York, East York, Beaches, Markham, Newmarket, Barrie, Innisfil, Brampton, Georgetown, Milton,Burlington, Oakville, Mississauga ,Bowmanville, Oshawa, Whittby, Ajax and pickering

Our technicians are very experienced .
We used the best Equipment that is truck mounted with all the tools needed to reach and clean your system properly (snake system ,reverse ball,brushes etc....)we will also use a camera before and after,to ensure that the job is done properly and completely. In order to sanitize our team will use fogging machine for sanitizing .
Satisfaction is guaranteed on each job