Jerusalem duct cleaning

HomeStars  >  Duct Cleaning in Toronto  >  Jerusalem duct cleaning

Reviews for Jerusalem duct cleaning

Stephen in Toronto
Stephen in Toronto

I wish all companies were this efficient.

Ali and his co-worker arrived on time and were very respectful of the house and it's contents. Ali explained the cleaning process and also showed me a 'before picture' of the dust that had built-up in the vents. (as well as an after picture once they were finished). Everything that was promissed was completed quickly and efficiently.
Ali even replaced a broken plastic spout on the furnace that the previous company had damaged and covered in silicone to hide.
I would strongly recommend Jerusalem Duct Cleaning since he more than met my expectations, took great care in completing the work and went above and beyond to ensure evrything was done correctly.

My pleasure
Jerusalem

Yasso in Toronto
Yasso in Toronto

Duct Cleaning Service

Ali is very professional, reliable and knowledgeable. He explained the entire process to me from beginning to end - fabulous experience. He is friendly, polite, and understands the business very well. I would highly recommend him and his services to home owners interested in doing duct cleaning.

We apreciat that
Jerusalem

Hussam in Mississauga
Hussam in Mississauga

Home Duct cleaning

I bought a voucher from Buytopia.ca, I called for an appointmrnt, they came on time as scheduled, Ali is very friendly and professional, good in timing , taking care of details, explaining all work process and waht is the conseqences and as well he answerd all my enquiries, they are very resonable in the price.
I am extremely happy to the quality of work and their flixbility.
Thanks for the good job, I strongly recommend them.

TK123
TK123

Great Duct Cleaning as advertised.

Ali and I had some scheduling conflicts... He went out of his way to come after hours after his whole team had left... Everything that was on the deal voucher was done as promised. He cleaned my dryer vent and furnace as well and was still cheaper than anyone else I called..

I was really happy with his service and professionalism... I would fully recommend him.

Thank you.
We stand behind our promises (satisfaction is guaranteed)

Duct Cleaning

Bought a voucher from Buytopia for duct cleaning of up to 15 vents for $49.50. Aly took a picture with his cell phone on one of the cold air return ducts. He showed me a picture with lots of dust. Also, he cleaned 12 other ducts and did an exceptional job. Will strongly recommend him since he more than met my expectations and took great care in completing his work..

Review has 1 previous version

Hi. I showed you your duct picture as I do with all my customer. And I charged you $10 per vent you have 12 vents extra. And you was happy about the quality but unhappy that you paid extra. Your house have 27vents I spent 2 1/2 hours Sorry you not saying the truth

juliezaldin in Toronto
juliezaldin in Toronto

Duct / Vent cleaning

I hired Jerusalem Duct Cleaning earlier this month as my home was desperately in need of such a service. I confirmed with Ali a few days prior to his scheduled visit. He arrived on time, and provided a thorough explanation of what his work process would be and the approximate length of time the job would take.
He worked diligently, answered every question I had and did an incredible job. The cost for this project was extremely reasonable.

I would recommend Jerusalem Duct Cleaning for anyone in need of this service! Kudos to Ali for his fantastic work!

Thank you for the wonderful review. I am really enjoyed servicing you

1 review Caledon, ON

Duct cleaning

Very professional and trustworthy. I would recommend Ali and Jerusalem duct cleaning service to my family and friends. He explained everything in a detailed fashion and made us comforatable in the fact that he knew what he was doing. I am giving this company 10 stars.

Thank you very much for the nice review

Steven in Thornhill
Steven in Thornhill

Duct Cleaning

Ali arrived on time. He was professional and friendly. He was careful while he was working and respected my home. He explained everything he was doing, paid attention to detail and showed me the results. I will recommend him and his company to anyone who needs this service.

I am thank you very much.my pleasure
Ali

air duct cleaning, furnice cleaning, dryer vent cleaning

I am a customer with a very high attention to any detail in respect to the services that I receive.
I am writing this review to Jerusalem duct cleaning to emphasize and recommend the high quality, professional, customer focused, friendly, meticulous and details oriented service that I was provided.
Jerusalem duct cleaning has impeccably performed for my house the following services: air duct cleaning, furnace cleaning, dryer vent cleaning.
I am very happy with the service of Jerusalem duct cleaning and due to this great experience I had decided to openly recommend it to everyone needing the same service.

Thank you very much and looking forward to serve you again

Quadir in Oshawa
Quadir in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

services

I am extremely satisfied with their service, the owner Ali even accommodate me with same day service due to my son's severe allergy..I'd highly recommend them, he was experienced, through and professional. The price was reasonable and he even matched Groupon price.

Thank you was my pleasure serving you .thank you for choosing Jerusalem Duct Cleaning

More about Jerusalem duct cleaning

Jerusalem Duct Cleaning.

We are a local company located in Scarborough and we serve the GTA and surrounding area including.Halton, Peel, York, Durham,North York, East York, Beaches, Markham, Newmarket, Barrie, Innisfil, Brampton, Georgetown, Milton,Burlington, Oakville, Mississauga ,Bowmanville, Oshawa, Whittby, Ajax and pickering

Our technicians are very experienced .
We used the best Equipment that is truck mounted with all the tools needed to reach and clean your system properly (snake system ,reverse ball,brushes etc....)we will also use a camera before and after,to ensure that the job is done properly and completely. In order to sanitize our team will use fogging machine for sanitizing .
Satisfaction is guaranteed on each job