Jerusalem duct cleaning

Toronto ON M1G 3S8
HomeStars  >  Duct Cleaning in Toronto  >  Jerusalem duct cleaning
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Jerusalem duct cleaning

I am a customer with a very high attention to any detail in respect to the services that I receive.
I am writing this review to Jerusalem duct cleaning to emphasize and recommend the high quality, professional, customer focused, friendly, meticulous and details oriented service that I was provided.
Jerusalem duct cleaning has impeccably performed for my house the following services: air duct cleaning, furnace cleaning, dryer vent cleaning.
I am very happy with the service of Jerusalem duct cleaning and due to this great experience I had decided to openly recommend it to everyone needing the same service.

Thank you very much and looking forward to serve you again
Jerusalem Duct Cleaning

Quadir in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

I am extremely satisfied with their service, the owner Ali even accommodate me with same day service due to my son's severe allergy..I'd highly recommend them, he was experienced, through and professional. The price was reasonable and he even matched Groupon price.

Thank you was my pleasure serving you .thank you for choosing Jerusalem Duct Cleaning

Jimmy in Toronto

This company offers great service that is trusted and reliable. For someone with allergies I depend on having clean air ducts so that I am not coughing. Not only was customer service great but they were able to get someone out to my home fast and completed the job quickly. Compared to other companies they offered the best price and I know it was the best decision. I would recommend this business to anyone :)

Thank you very much.was pleasure service you

ibrahim in Toronto

Very impressed with their kind and professional approach. Answered our questions and we are happy with finally outcome.I can't think of a single negative thing to say, The Duct Cleaning Specialists did a perfect job, from initial contact right to the end of the job, and all at a very good price. We will book again in the future. Ali the owner was pleasant and courteous. I highly recommend this company based on my service visit.

Thank you, and was pleasure serving you..

Called this company because they had a great deal advertised and Scheduling was easy and we were able to score a Saturday afternoon slot.

The man arrived promptly after calling to give us a 30 minute advance notice of arrival. He was professional, clean and took his time in order to be very thorough. He was very efficient and professional.

I recommend this company.

We recently hired Jerusalem Duct Cleaning to clean our furnace ducts throughout our home.What a difference this made.Especially for my daughters allergies.Thanks for the great job!! We highly recommend their services.

Thank you for your review,we really appreciate that ,and very happy that you and your family enjoying the clean /sanitized system..please feel free to call us for any thing.
Ali

I hired Jerusalem duct cleaning to help clean my duct which was very dirty. They did an excellent job. I was very pleased with the results. I recommend their services.I definitely will call them again

Thank you for your review,was pleasure serving you and make you satisfied .%10 off for existing customers,please feel free to call us for any help.

More about Jerusalem duct cleaning

Jerusalem Duct Cleaning.

We are a local company located in Scarborough and we serve the GTA and surrounding area including.Halton, Peel, York, Durham,North York, East York, Beaches, Markham, Newmarket, Barrie, Innisfil, Brampton, Georgetown, Milton,Burlington, Oakville, Mississauga ,Bowmanville, Oshawa, Whittby, Ajax and pickering

Our technicians are very experienced .
We used the best Equipment that is truck mounted with all the tools needed to reach and clean your system properly (snake system ,reverse ball,brushes etc....)we will also use a camera before and after,to ensure that the job is done properly and completely. In order to sanitize our team will use fogging machine for sanitizing .
Satisfaction is guaranteed on each job