Jerusalem duct cleaning

Toronto ON M1G 3S8
HomeStars  >  Duct Cleaning in Toronto  >  Jerusalem duct cleaning

Reviews for Jerusalem duct cleaning

Serafin O in Toronto

Worked around our baby's sleeping schedule to come to Toronto during a busy weekday afternoon. Procedure was well explained giving me an understanding of what was being done. Service was efficient and thorough with a smile. Will recommend to my father as he needs some duct cleaning done soon.

Satisfaction is guaranteed

Dave G

First off, great communication, I had no problem calling and having someone picking up the phone. Amal came within the time period he specified, and he did a great job explaining and performing the work. Much better than the last duct cleaning company I had.
Overall the value and the job was awesome and I will recommend him to neighbor and friends.

We appreciate
Jeru

J.Romita
3 reviews Pickering, ON

Purchased a Wagjag offer for Jerusalem Duct Cleaning. Ali came out after 4 days. Did an amazing job. Very honest. Educated me on the whole process as well as the importance of using the correct filter for maximum air flow. I will recommend him to all my fiends.

My pleasure
Ali

Ilyas in Toronto

JeruSalem duct cleaning did two jobs for us and we are completely satisfied. In my opinion they were wonderful, patient & friendly. Ali and his team did a great job

We appreciate

John in Scarborough

Ali and team came by to clean our ducts. he went through the whole house and while setting up in the furnace room he saw there was a large leak in my air return (was taped before with foil tape). He said you have to get this covered. I said, I know and it's on my to-do list. I was just going to re-tape. He said, I will do it for you. Here, i'm thinking how much is this going to cost me now. He said no charge and that he couldn't leave it like that--the place should be in better shape than he came in. Great job. highly recommend these guys.

Satisfaction is guaranteed

JOHN in Toronto

I purchased the voucher from buytopia for a good price and paid extra due to furnace area was blocked be renovation. Mr Ali is very nice explaining to me and did a good job I am happy with. I already recommended him to my friend and colleges. Thank you Ali, GOOD MAN.

Your opinion is important to us
See you
Ali

Robin in Toronto
1 review Whitchurch-Stouffville, ON

I contacted Ali to clean our house ducts with a Buytopia discount coupon.He came with assistant and did an excellent job in cleaning 15 vents as committed in the Buytopia deal and an additional 10 dollars for extra vents.He cleaned all vents professionally and took enough time.He is a good man and extended his help to clean the washer vents,furnace filters within a nominal cost.I already recommended Ali to my neighbors and will continue to recommend him to my friends.

Our logo that's us

Stephen in Toronto

Ali and his co-worker arrived on time and were very respectful of the house and it's contents. Ali explained the cleaning process and also showed me a 'before picture' of the dust that had built-up in the vents. (as well as an after picture once they were finished). Everything that was promissed was completed quickly and efficiently.
Ali even replaced a broken plastic spout on the furnace that the previous company had damaged and covered in silicone to hide.
I would strongly recommend Jerusalem Duct Cleaning since he more than met my expectations, took great care in completing the work and went above and beyond to ensure evrything was done correctly.

My pleasure

Yasso in Toronto

Ali is very professional, reliable and knowledgeable. He explained the entire process to me from beginning to end - fabulous experience. He is friendly, polite, and understands the business very well. I would highly recommend him and his services to home owners interested in doing duct cleaning.

We apreciat that

Hussam in Mississauga

I bought a voucher from Buytopia.ca, I called for an appointmrnt, they came on time as scheduled, Ali is very friendly and professional, good in timing , taking care of details, explaining all work process and waht is the conseqences and as well he answerd all my enquiries, they are very resonable in the price.
I am extremely happy to the quality of work and their flixbility.
Thanks for the good job, I strongly recommend them.

More about Jerusalem duct cleaning

Jerusalem Duct Cleaning.

We are a local company located in Scarborough and we serve the GTA and surrounding area including.Halton, Peel, York, Durham,North York, East York, Beaches, Markham, Newmarket, Barrie, Innisfil, Brampton, Georgetown, Milton,Burlington, Oakville, Mississauga ,Bowmanville, Oshawa, Whittby, Ajax and pickering

Our technicians are very experienced .
We used the best Equipment that is truck mounted with all the tools needed to reach and clean your system properly (snake system ,reverse ball,brushes etc....)we will also use a camera before and after,to ensure that the job is done properly and completely. In order to sanitize our team will use fogging machine for sanitizing .
Satisfaction is guaranteed on each job