Jerusalem duct cleaning

Toronto ON M1G 3S8
HomeStars  >  Duct Cleaning in Toronto  >  Jerusalem duct cleaning
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Jerusalem duct cleaning

JOHN in Toronto

I purchased the voucher from buytopia for a good price and paid extra due to furnace area was blocked be renovation. Mr Ali is very nice explaining to me and did a good job I am happy with. I already recommended him to my friend and colleges. Thank you Ali, GOOD MAN.

Your opinion is important to us
See you

Robin in Toronto
1 review Whitchurch-Stouffville, ON

I contacted Ali to clean our house ducts with a Buytopia discount coupon.He came with assistant and did an excellent job in cleaning 15 vents as committed in the Buytopia deal and an additional 10 dollars for extra vents.He cleaned all vents professionally and took enough time.He is a good man and extended his help to clean the washer vents,furnace filters within a nominal cost.I already recommended Ali to my neighbors and will continue to recommend him to my friends.

Our logo that's us

Stephen in Toronto

Ali and his co-worker arrived on time and were very respectful of the house and it's contents. Ali explained the cleaning process and also showed me a 'before picture' of the dust that had built-up in the vents. (as well as an after picture once they were finished). Everything that was promissed was completed quickly and efficiently.
Ali even replaced a broken plastic spout on the furnace that the previous company had damaged and covered in silicone to hide.
I would strongly recommend Jerusalem Duct Cleaning since he more than met my expectations, took great care in completing the work and went above and beyond to ensure evrything was done correctly.

My pleasure
Jerusalem

Yasso in Toronto

Ali is very professional, reliable and knowledgeable. He explained the entire process to me from beginning to end - fabulous experience. He is friendly, polite, and understands the business very well. I would highly recommend him and his services to home owners interested in doing duct cleaning.

We apreciat that
Jerusalem

Hussam in Mississauga

I bought a voucher from Buytopia.ca, I called for an appointmrnt, they came on time as scheduled, Ali is very friendly and professional, good in timing , taking care of details, explaining all work process and waht is the conseqences and as well he answerd all my enquiries, they are very resonable in the price.
I am extremely happy to the quality of work and their flixbility.
Thanks for the good job, I strongly recommend them.

Ali and I had some scheduling conflicts... He went out of his way to come after hours after his whole team had left... Everything that was on the deal voucher was done as promised. He cleaned my dryer vent and furnace as well and was still cheaper than anyone else I called..

I was really happy with his service and professionalism... I would fully recommend him.

Thank you.
We stand behind our promises (satisfaction is guaranteed)
Jerusalem Duct Cleaning
Ali

Bought a voucher from Buytopia for duct cleaning of up to 15 vents for $49.50. Aly took a picture with his cell phone on one of the cold air return ducts. He showed me a picture with lots of dust. Also, he cleaned 12 other ducts and did an exceptional job. Will strongly recommend him since he more than met my expectations and took great care in completing his work..

Review has 1 previous version

Hi. I showed you your duct picture as I do with all my customer. And I charged you $10 per vent you have 12 vents extra. And you was happy about the quality but unhappy that you paid extra. Your house have 27vents I spent 2 1/2 hours Sorry you not saying the truth

juliezaldin in Toronto

I hired Jerusalem Duct Cleaning earlier this month as my home was desperately in need of such a service. I confirmed with Ali a few days prior to his scheduled visit. He arrived on time, and provided a thorough explanation of what his work process would be and the approximate length of time the job would take.
He worked diligently, answered every question I had and did an incredible job. The cost for this project was extremely reasonable.

I would recommend Jerusalem Duct Cleaning for anyone in need of this service! Kudos to Ali for his fantastic work!

Thank you for the wonderful review. I am really enjoyed servicing you
Jerusalem Duct Cleaning

1 review Caledon, ON

Very professional and trustworthy. I would recommend Ali and Jerusalem duct cleaning service to my family and friends. He explained everything in a detailed fashion and made us comforatable in the fact that he knew what he was doing. I am giving this company 10 stars.

Thank you very much for the nice review

Steven in Thornhill

Ali arrived on time. He was professional and friendly. He was careful while he was working and respected my home. He explained everything he was doing, paid attention to detail and showed me the results. I will recommend him and his company to anyone who needs this service.

I am thank you very much.my pleasure

More about Jerusalem duct cleaning

Jerusalem Duct Cleaning.

We are a local company located in Scarborough and we serve the GTA and surrounding area including.Halton, Peel, York, Durham,North York, East York, Beaches, Markham, Newmarket, Barrie, Innisfil, Brampton, Georgetown, Milton,Burlington, Oakville, Mississauga ,Bowmanville, Oshawa, Whittby, Ajax and pickering

Our technicians are very experienced .
We used the best Equipment that is truck mounted with all the tools needed to reach and clean your system properly (snake system ,reverse ball,brushes etc....)we will also use a camera before and after,to ensure that the job is done properly and completely. In order to sanitize our team will use fogging machine for sanitizing .
Satisfaction is guaranteed on each job