Jerusalem duct cleaning

Reviews for Jerusalem duct cleaning

RoW in Toronto
RoW in Toronto

Professional Service

Ali was very professional from day 1. After the first inspection, he explained that due to the location of my house, they would need to use a portable unit. He explained why this needed to be done, and promptly arranged a time that would work with my schedule. They were very accommodating.

A week later, he arrived on time and promptly started the work. During the work, he explained the entire process from start to finish.

Overall, I would highly recommend Ali and Jerusalem to anyone who is looking to have their ducts clean.

Satisfaction is guaranteed

Hussam in Toronto
Hussam in Toronto

service

the price was great as I paid through a buytopia coupon, the staff was very freindly, they explained how it works and answered all questions. and cleaned the arewa before they leave.

Pleasure service you

savo
savo

Duct Cleaning

My wife bought a groupon deal for 12 vents and dryer vent cleaning. Ali and his partner was very informative and professional. Had to pay extra for extra vents and AC/Furnance cleaning and I'm very satisfied with the results. Great work!

Service

Excellent job! Ali is very good and works professionally! He explained everything I need to know about duct cleaning and what's need to be done. Well done Ali!
I highly recommend Jerusalem duct cleaning!

David Mills from Pickering
David Mills from Pickering
2 reviews Pickering, ON

Quick and Easy

I called this company and they came the next day! The hook up was done from a truck outside. When completed he even gave me some tips about my furnace and ducts. Best of all he was not intrusive.

Thank you David for sharing your experience with us
Jerusalem duct cleaning

aamirkhan55 in Toronto
aamirkhan55 in Toronto

Duct cleaning with a breeze

This was the first timr I had the experience of getting the ducts of my newly bought home cleaned. Ali, who owns the company, himself showed up for the job. After setting everything up, he started from the top floor disinfecting and vaccuming all the ducts (vaccum was connected to his truck outside). He kept informing us through out what was happening and gave some pretty good tips. He also looked at the humidifier which was not working properly. I would recommend Jerusalem Duct Cleaning to everyone. They are honest and professional. Thanks Ali!!!

Pleasure

Duct cleaning

HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE service. They did not cover any of my vents when they put compressed air into them. This means that around ALL my vents there was a huge amount of debris and dust. I was NOT provided with any before and after photos. When they left my house was covered with a think layer of dust. Worst company, DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY.

All this becouse we charged you for extra vents
Sorry

Service

They have a Very good service, owners are very knowledgable in their task, they give good advice to their customer. Affordable price, clean materials with complete accessories, owners are very accommodating and respectful too.

Vito Mezzapelli from Toronto
Vito Mezzapelli from Toronto
3 reviews Whitby, ON

Great duct cleaning service.

I had my ducts cleaned by Jerusalem for the first time. They took about 1 hour to clean my furnace, 9 ducts and the cold air return. They were cute pus abd very thorough I would recommend this company

Sarloc in Oshawa
Sarloc in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Duct Cleaning

I had purchased the groupon for the duct cleaning. The only thing I was charged extra was because they had to cut an opening for them to insert their vacuum into our ducts. I am more than please with the result of the duct cleaning. They explained to me exactly what they did and used antibacterial solution to clean the vents. I watched them myself and saw them removing all the vents in our home and inserted the vacuum tube inside. My wife and I definitely noticed and smelled the difference after the cleaning. My daughter was a little scared of the loud noise but he was nice enough to stop the vacuum until my wife was able to bring her downstairs so she wouldn't be as scared. Very friendly and courteous. I would definitely use them again in the future and would highly recommend them to others.

More about Jerusalem duct cleaning

Jerusalem Duct Cleaning.

We are a local company located in Scarborough and we serve the GTA and surrounding area including.Halton, Peel, York, Durham,North York, East York, Beaches, Markham, Newmarket, Barrie, Innisfil, Brampton, Georgetown, Milton,Burlington, Oakville, Mississauga ,Bowmanville, Oshawa, Whittby, Ajax and pickering

Our technicians are very experienced .
We used the best Equipment that is truck mounted with all the tools needed to reach and clean your system properly (snake system ,reverse ball,brushes etc....)we will also use a camera before and after,to ensure that the job is done properly and completely. In order to sanitize our team will use fogging machine for sanitizing .
Satisfaction is guaranteed on each job