Jerusalem duct cleaning

Toronto ON M1G 3S8
HomeStars  >  Duct Cleaning in Toronto  >  Jerusalem duct cleaning
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Jerusalem duct cleaning

Sarloc in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

I had purchased the groupon for the duct cleaning. The only thing I was charged extra was because they had to cut an opening for them to insert their vacuum into our ducts. I am more than please with the result of the duct cleaning. They explained to me exactly what they did and used antibacterial solution to clean the vents. I watched them myself and saw them removing all the vents in our home and inserted the vacuum tube inside. My wife and I definitely noticed and smelled the difference after the cleaning. My daughter was a little scared of the loud noise but he was nice enough to stop the vacuum until my wife was able to bring her downstairs so she wouldn't be as scared. Very friendly and courteous. I would definitely use them again in the future and would highly recommend them to others.

Thank you for sharing your experience

prottke in Mississauga

Very Fast and efficient two person. Explained all work to be done and completed as said. AIR-conditioner cleaning offered but declined, but furnace cavity by filter cleaned. Others have charged extra for this service.

Enjoy
Our pleasure

Recently hired a duct cleaning company Jerusalem Duct Cleaning to perform a duct cleaning service to my home and they did an extremely bad job. You can hear loud vacuum noise but when i put my hands near the vacuum you can not feel any suction at all. When they cleaned the return air vents, they did not even remove the vents to clean inside and all they did was spray with compressed air. Once I opened the vents and wipe the vent with tissue, you can see ducts on the tissue paper.

Warning...

We use truck mounted very powerful new equipment

Excellent Service - Recommended to Family, Friends and neighbours.
Sanitized and cleaned all the ducts and explained the procedure. Took pictures before and after. I was very pleased with the results.
Caroline

Thank you for sharing your experience

Serafin O in Toronto

Worked around our baby's sleeping schedule to come to Toronto during a busy weekday afternoon. Procedure was well explained giving me an understanding of what was being done. Service was efficient and thorough with a smile. Will recommend to my father as he needs some duct cleaning done soon.

Satisfaction is guaranteed

Dave G

First off, great communication, I had no problem calling and having someone picking up the phone. Amal came within the time period he specified, and he did a great job explaining and performing the work. Much better than the last duct cleaning company I had.
Overall the value and the job was awesome and I will recommend him to neighbor and friends.

We appreciate
Jeru

J.Romita
3 reviews Pickering, ON

Purchased a Wagjag offer for Jerusalem Duct Cleaning. Ali came out after 4 days. Did an amazing job. Very honest. Educated me on the whole process as well as the importance of using the correct filter for maximum air flow. I will recommend him to all my fiends.

My pleasure
Ali

Ilyas in Toronto

JeruSalem duct cleaning did two jobs for us and we are completely satisfied. In my opinion they were wonderful, patient & friendly. Ali and his team did a great job

We appreciate
Jerusalem

John in Scarborough

Ali and team came by to clean our ducts. he went through the whole house and while setting up in the furnace room he saw there was a large leak in my air return (was taped before with foil tape). He said you have to get this covered. I said, I know and it's on my to-do list. I was just going to re-tape. He said, I will do it for you. Here, i'm thinking how much is this going to cost me now. He said no charge and that he couldn't leave it like that--the place should be in better shape than he came in. Great job. highly recommend these guys.

Satisfaction is guaranteed
Jerusalem

JOHN in Toronto

I purchased the voucher from buytopia for a good price and paid extra due to furnace area was blocked be renovation. Mr Ali is very nice explaining to me and did a good job I am happy with. I already recommended him to my friend and colleges. Thank you Ali, GOOD MAN.

Your opinion is important to us
See you
Ali

More about Jerusalem duct cleaning

Jerusalem Duct Cleaning.

We are a local company located in Scarborough and we serve the GTA and surrounding area including.Halton, Peel, York, Durham,North York, East York, Beaches, Markham, Newmarket, Barrie, Innisfil, Brampton, Georgetown, Milton,Burlington, Oakville, Mississauga ,Bowmanville, Oshawa, Whittby, Ajax and pickering

Our technicians are very experienced .
We used the best Equipment that is truck mounted with all the tools needed to reach and clean your system properly (snake system ,reverse ball,brushes etc....)we will also use a camera before and after,to ensure that the job is done properly and completely. In order to sanitize our team will use fogging machine for sanitizing .
Satisfaction is guaranteed on each job