A & G Windows And Doors

veccher19
veccher19
1 review Barrie, ON

Windows Top Notch service

Their work is very good they are very clean and do an excellent job on taking out the windows and put in the new ones very happy will recommend to anybody who wants to do windows I think they are one of the best family businesses out there that do windows highly recommended A1

Thank you, it was a pleasure working with you as well.

imurja
imurja

Door

Amazing%20work%20by%20amazing%20people!%20100%%20customer%20satisfaction. Everything turned out as I wanted it too and got it done within couple days, didn't wait at all

Thank your feed back Mrs. Murja.

edisoncinari
edisoncinari

Windows and doors renovation

Pricing was fair for the work that was done. Very high quality work done by the technician, Adi and his crew. Would highly recommend. I will definitely be calling them back for my next house.

Appreciate your review. Thank you

rudin_albo
rudin_albo

Windows

Exceptional work , very good service and very happy with the end result. Would reccomand A&G.

Thank you Rudin.

Georgia
Georgia

Windows and door

A&G offers excellent customer service! The quality of their products is great. Delivery and installation is quick. I recommend them if you're looking for good quality and price.

melissap
melissap

Door replacement

Jim was very professional and helpful from the initial meeting my husband and I had with him. He really went above and beyond to ensure we were happy with the doors he suggested. We ordered a front and back door for our home and we could not be happier. The finished product is exactly what we wanted and the service along the way was outstanding. Adi was very friendly when he came to install the doors which left a great impression on us. We would highly recommend A & G!

info
info

Window replacement

Jim came exactly on the time that he promised. From the start he was very professional and reasonable with the pricing. He knew exactly what needed to be done and the time he gave was exactly.
I was very satisfied with the level of the professionalism and his crew was very well trained.
I did not have to worry about anything after we signed the contract. I am very pleased with the over all experience and work. I would recommend Jim to anyone who wants a job well done.

novirag
novirag

The doors of the house

A & G windows and doors was a great experience from the beginning to the end. Adi the installer was very professional and the doors themselves are of the best quality. I highly recommend A & G to anyone!

biljali201
biljali201

All the windows and fromt door

We had arprox 23 windows installed and the front door. Jim the owner really a specialist. His attention to detail and recommendations such as window style and cost effectiveness is truly appreciated, and we are benefitting from this now. Adi and his install team are pefectionists and truly are gentlemen. Overall really happy with the job. Would deffinetly reccomend again.

More about A & G Windows And Doors

Jim has been active in the Window and Door business for over 25 years. We are committed to providing our customers with the first-rate quality components of windows and doors. Unlike our competitors we manufacture in our plant located in Mississauga, Ontario. Our products are installed with the highest care ...