Whitby Landscaping & Gardening

HomeStars  >  Garden Maintenance in Whitby  >  Whitby Landscaping & Gardening

Reviews for Whitby Landscaping & Gardening

G & R in Ajax
3 reviews Whitby, ON

I needed to re-sod and level my backyard (about 300 sq. feet), remove an apple tree, and needed to add 1.5 yards of triple mix soil behind my garden retaining wall within the week. This was a small job. Unfortunately, it was really hard to find somebody to do it because they are all booked. These guys came to the rescue! They were able to squeeze me in to their busy schedule and had it done after 2 days of contacting them. Good job guys. I will keep you in mind for my next landscaping project.

Thank you so much for your kind review. Happy to help any way we can.

Jasie Muir in Toronto
1 review Whitby, ON

We had an estimate provided same day and our project completed in a timely fashion. Very professional customer service Dave helped us reach the best decision for our property and within our budget. The crew were very knowledgeable and kept the property very clean upon completion. Would hire again and recommend. Thank you!

We appreciate you having brought us for your project and look forward to working with you in the future. Have a great day!

More about Whitby Landscaping & Gardening

Whitby Landscaping and Gardening will provide individualized flower bed care and maintenance specific for your residential property or commercial business. Provides design and garden clean-up services. We provide Landscaping and Gardening Services for residents of Whitby, Brooklin, Ajax, Oshawa, and Pickering Ontario.