Inspector Drains Inc.

Drain Services
Hamilton ON L9A 4R9
HomeStars  >  Drain Services in Hamilton  >  Inspector Drains Inc.

Reviews for Inspector Drains Inc.

1 review Hamilton, ON

Sewer back up, needed blockage cleared.

Called inspector drains their response was immediate. They arrived same day, determined it was a blockage and had it cleared in a very short amount of time. Very professional and reasonable cost. I have already contacted them again to install my back flow valve as I was very impressed with this company.

Lisa in Toronto
Lisa in Toronto

Sewer inspections

I used this service when I leased my office space and was so happy with the service. I've since referred inspector drains to all of my clients facing a separation. This inspection has helped them offer added security in the sale of their home and most clients have been happy to use Chris to inspect their other home before purchase. He has saved a lot of people money and my clients are happier with me and I'll continue to use him as a recommended service provider.

More about Inspector Drains Inc.

Sewer drain cleaning and repair specialist, whether you need you drains cleaned out and or repaired due to a back up or just simply want to have them inspected, at Inspector Drains we have the gadgets to get the job done! Blockage removal Lateral cleaning Lateral repair and install Inside ...