Top Cut Pro Painting & Decorating

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
Ottawa ON K1N 5E3
HomeStars  >  Paint & Wallpaper Contractors in Ottawa  >  Top Cut Pro Painting & Decorating

Reviews for Top Cut Pro Painting & Decorating

Marlon in Toronto
Marlon in Toronto

Paint Job

We had hired Bryan to paint several rooms in our condo unit once it has been taken over from my in-laws and he did an outstanding job. Our living room and a room in the basement were done with an accented wall that were beautifully done. The job was done with a single person but took no more than 2-3 days to complete.

Great Job!

Thank you, was a pleasure Marlon.

J in Ottawa
J in Ottawa
1 review Simcoe County, ON

Kitchen Cabinets

I am extremely satisfied with the professionalism of this company. The work is well beyond what I had hoped for plus they left my house spotless.
It's changed my kitchen dramatically.

Very well done and reliable.

Thank you kindly Jean.

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Exterior painting, 2-storey front porch

Great job. Bryan Reis and the Top Cut Pro Paintng crew really punctual and pleasant to work with. Highly recommend. + + + + + + + + + + +

Thank you Mike, we always show up and give it our very best.

Beverly from Ottawa
Beverly from Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Painting my home

Bryan was recommended to me by my paint store. I was looking for a company to paint nearly every room in a our home and nearly every ceiling! I was so impressed with the work that was done at our home. He arrived with his crew when he said he would. They were organized for the job. They were on time, cleaned up after themselves daily and were finished in the timeline that was committed to.
It was a pleasure working with this company.

Thank you Beverly, was a pleasure painting for you guys. Glad that you choose us to transform your home and super happy that you are happy with our work.