Patrick Benac

Friedemann in Ottawa
Friedemann in Ottawa
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Disaster Renovator

This person was recommended by a friend of my partners. I don't know why. His work is atrocious and 75% of it needed to be redone.
He kept asking for more money in advance and like a fool we paid it and then he abandoned the project. Stay away!!!!!!!!!!!

DL in Etobicoke
DL in Etobicoke
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

DESTROYED Bathroom, then left!!!!!!!!!

I paid him upfront $1500. He gutted my bathroom and never returned to finish or refund me! I would call and text him and he kept giving me the run around and never came back. Apparantly he has done it to others, but unfortunately for me and my family we found out too late. e are in a real bind because of him. I will be taking him to small claims court!