Ottawa Bathrooms

Reviews for Ottawa Bathrooms

rubiebella
rubiebella
1 review Ottawa, ON

Full bathroom renovation including removal of tub to install shower with sliding glass doors, change vanity, change toilet, change flooring

Exquisite work exceeding all expectations! I am overjoyed with the end result of my beautiful new bathroom! Their team is professional, patient, compassionate, and accommodating. My ideas came to life with their assistance, expert guidance and knowledge. A dream come true!

Thanks renee! I hope you enjoy your new spa bathroom for years to come!

ken

ken miller in Mountain
ken miller in Mountain
1 review , ON

complete redo of my main bathroom!

just awesome service, and impecible quality..at prices way below their competition!...i was a bit sceptible at first, but thought "why not " no money up front!...i was told to pay the bill after the job was done to my satisfaction...they explained that as they only redo bathrooms, they are much more efficient and provide a much higher quality product than those multi-purpose companys!...IT IS TRUE!

Thanks

More about Ottawa Bathrooms

At Ottawa Bathrooms we specialize in quality high end looking workmanship at mid range pricing ! Our insured, licensed craftsmen offer complete remodeling services. We can handle your remodeling project from top to bottom! If you want work done other than just your bathroom renovation, don't worry, we can handle ...
Looking for Bathroom Renovation pros in Ottawa?