ARTIST TOUCH

Calgary AB

Reviews for ARTIST TOUCH

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Basement Reno

I found Artist Touch to be very helpful and knowledgeable with my basement flooring project. After removing the old carpet and underlay, they installed a sub-floor and helped me make the right choice for the new flooring. With older homes, one anticipates unforeseen issues and that's where Artist Touch excels with great problem-solving skills and attention to detail. They are honest and trustworthy, and I am extremely satisfied with the job they did and have already recommended Artist Touch to family and friends.

Thank you for the opportunity and your business. we look forward to
do your future projects.

Richard Bilow from Calgary
Richard Bilow from Calgary

Exterior House Painting

I'm very late submitting, but it is worth putting this in.

Customer service was impeccable. Fadi was very helpful. The job was very thorough and all the details were perfect. I appreciated how he and his crew removed all the old paint from the siding, repaired all the boards, primed and painted everything. So well done. The house looks amazing. Definitely upped the curb appeal. I will always recommend their services. No surprises. No headaches. Just amazing work and a fair price. I will use them again for future work around my home.

I am glad that Artist Touch was able to meet your expectations , and we look forward to
work with you on your new projects.

Total home renovation

Attention to detail was exceptional, Fadi is excellent at problem solving and finding a way to make even the most difficult jobs work. Fadi has a special eye for hiding imperfections and making things very functional.

Artist touch is without a doubt my preferred renovation company
One of the most important things to know about Artists touch is that they are honest and trustworthy which gave me great comfort and confidence in working with them .

Thank you for the kind words, I am glad that Artist Touch was able to meet your expectation on your project.

Alice in Calgary
Alice in Calgary

Great Builder

I worked with Artist Touch on a project doing a basement development. They installed a heated floor, did a great job on painting, installing doors, tile, and flooring. The whole time they were professional, courteous and punctual. I would highly recommend their services.

More about ARTIST TOUCH

Artist Touch is focused on providing high-quality service and customer satisfaction
We will do everything we can to meet your expectations and make your home everything you’ve dreamed.
Artist Touch is a Calgary home renovation and painting company, we provide variety of home improvement services.