Merry Maids Of Calgary N & Se

House & Apartment Cleaning
Calgary AB
HomeStars  >  House & Apartment Cleaning in Calgary  >  Merry Maids Of Calgary N & Se

Reviews for Merry Maids Of Calgary N & Se

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Unprofessional Girls

The courtesy and professionalism of your workers definately could use some work.

I had two ladies out last week, my first time using your company, one i think her name was jessica... she did not smile once. The two ladies missed many things during the cleaning, i felt almost as tho it was rushed. I was referred to you by a family friend but will have to never use this company again as i feel unappreciated. I could clean my house better and it would of been free. I requested to have Mallory out as thats who my family and friends have had clean their home and instead they send out two incompetent ladies and not Mallory. Goes to show how much they truly listen to what you want.

Get rid of your miserable employees like Jessica and respect your customers wishes when they request specific employees.

Laura from Calgary
Laura from Calgary

Home Cleaning

BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY. There are been 3 major issues with Merry Maid cleaning my home.
1)One of their maids named Alex did not lock the door when she was in my home cleaning. Merry Maid has a policy that they immediately lock the door upon entering. Alex did not lock the door while she was inside. I was home and I checked throughout her time here to see if she locked it, and she never did. She left the door 'half-locked' when she left. The deadbolt was not locked, and the doorknob lock was improperly locked, meaning she had twisted it half way, but not fully.
2) Another lady spilled a large amount (probably 8 litres) of water on our floor which seeped through the flooring and dripped into our basement right on top of items like a TV, speakers, etc. The lady did not tell anyone, we found out when we saw the ceiling soaking and water dripping everywhere.
3)Another one of the maids named Simone broke our deadbolt lock by jamming the key inside. She apparently did not know she broke it but it cost us ~$70 to repair it which is not only a waste of money, but a waste of time as well. They said they would reimburse us but nonetheless it adds to the overall incompetence of their employees
4)The maids are asked not to dust in an area of our basement but Simone did anyway. There are certain things we want left alone so they are not broken. It was obvious it had been dusted because they were moved around.
I highly advise using a different company. Merry Maid reeks of incompetence and it seems that all of their employees lack basic skills such as listening, CLEANING, paying attention, etc.

vanessa from Calgary
vanessa from Calgary

Cleaning

I recently went through cancer treatment for breast cancer and learned about a program called Cleaning for a Reason that sent cleaners free of charge for four treatments. Merry Maids was part of that program in Calgary. They did a good job. The girls were always courteous, on time and understanding about the shape the house might be in as I have two children under 5. I will continue to use Merry Maids after the program ended as it made a huge difference to me in a time of need.

Pim from Calgary
Pim from Calgary

House cleaning

Derek at Merry Maid Calgary SW treated the customer like they are the begger asking for service. It was not clear when we talked in initial agreement but the blame was pushed to customer mostly. Sad service.