EcoMaids Edmonton

Reviews for EcoMaids Edmonton

Mel  in Edmonton
Mel in Edmonton

House Cleaning Services

This is probably one of the best maid services I've ever used. Lisa is very kind and understanding to what your needs are and she's willing to meet your needs. She is very thorough with her work. She spends her time wisely and always manages to get everything done. Lisa is quick, courteous, and great at deep cleaning. As a mother of two young kids it was great to have extra help. She had no trouble working around me. My house looks and smells amazing. Highly recommend EcoMaids. I have recommend this company to all my friends. Price is reasonable as well.

Thank you!

Anonymous  in St. Albert
Anonymous in St. Albert
1 review St. Albert, AB

Spring cleaning

I had Lisa come over to touch things up like cupboards and walls ,floors ,baseboards. She cleaned well around couches and chairs .. A very good cleaning ..LIsa is very efficient and kind. He even tackled a spare room I had and she did a great job in there . She did more then I expected of her .i would highly recommend using her service to anyone I will definitely be calling her back she came on short notice as well. Thanks Lisa for a great job

Thank you! It's always a pleasure cleaning for new clients.

toysrgr8
toysrgr8

Monthly cleaning

Lisa is awesome...she always arrives at the door with a smile and ready to tackle the chores that I struggle taking care of! She is fast, thorough and pays attention to detail. With myself, 2 dogs and an 18 year old we challenge her every month but she never disappoints. It is so wonderful to walk around when she is done and see the sparkle and feel the clean!

Thank you Lisa!
I enjoy taking to you and your son as well.I think the fur babies are getting use to me!

gissellew
gissellew

Residential cleaning

Ecomaids come into my place once a month to help with general house cleaning. She gets to the things that I can never get to and allows me for time with my family. Very reliable and professional.

Thanks Gisselle
It's always a pleasure helping you out!

Private User reviews St. Albert, AB

Home Cleaners

I paid upfront for a 4 hour cleaning job. The cleaner came at 0800 and left at 10:10 as my camera had recorded it. Somehow, they figured it was ok to take ALL the money and leave after 2 hours.
It was a Poor job. Thick dust was on the dressers, and dirt left on the floors. When I caught the person leaving, I asked them what was wrong, and they stated this elaborate, convoluted story.
Of course I knew it was not true since I was not born yesterday,
Be very careful, and lock all your valuables up and have camera is you are going to hire these people.

First of all I worked for you for over a year and never had you had issues with my work!Second of all you were not ripped off in anyway shape or form.And you know that.You had multiple companies before me that you fired for ridiculous reasoning.I have had my business for over 4 years with only one bad review from you,and that's ok,I am sorry you were not happy with your services I am very open and you could have called,messaged,emailed and told me each visit you were unhappy.I do my absolute best to keep communication to insure awesome service.

James in Saint Albert
James in Saint Albert
1 review Saint Albert, AB

Highly recomend using EcoMaids

They arrived on time, went straight to work, and I was extremely happy with the results! Highly recommend them and I will definitely use them again. The price was right and it took one thing off my hands for the holiday craziness.

Thank you James!We try and keep our prices fair and our service top notch!We appreciate your business.

Rob Cooper from Edmonton
Rob Cooper from Edmonton
6 reviews Edmonton, AB

Friendly convenient home cleaning service we've come to trust

We were able to hire Lisa when the company she was working for restructured. Of all the previous cleaners, Lisa was clearly much more interested in the work and we were always happy to have her show up.

Having her be our home cleaner now has turned out to be quite a blessing. Easy to book with, easy to communicate with and always on task when she's in our home.

Would think nothing of recommending Lisa and her crew to anyone. We've used her for probably 20 or more cleanings.

Thanks Rob!Its always a pleasure coming to clean your home,Thank you

Looking for House & Apartment Cleaning pros in Saint Albert?