DALY HOME COMFORT

Emma in Oshawa
Emma in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Saved our Sunday!

Amazing service. Brae answered the phone right away on a hot humid Sunday morning. Let me know he'd be here by 11, and was half an hour early. Took all of 10 minutes to identify the problem, and he had the part he needed in the van. Fabulous service, super fair price, highly recommend. Thank you Brae!

Wow, thank you!!

Maria
Maria
0 reviews Oshawa, ON

Air conditioner replacement

Brae and his team were just wonderful.
Professional and friendly. Job was done in a timely manner and one day early thank goodness as the heat was unbearable.
Highly recommend them. Thank you so much will definitely use your services again.

Thanks Maria!!

Tanya in Bowmanville
Tanya in Bowmanville

Integrity and Hinesty

When i think of Brae and his team I think of integrity. Ovee the last 10 years he has fixed our furnace and ac and then when they needed replacing (both roughly 20 years) he gave us a fair price, in a fast time. No mess no fuss no worry... I would highly recommend Daly Home Comfort

Thanks Tanya!!

Private User reviews Oshawa, ON

Provide and install Humidifier

Response time was fast; humidifier was installed efficiently and at a reasonable price. Very professional and personable, answered a lot of questions not only about the humidifier but also the furnace, A/C, water heater etc. Will use Brae when needed to service those as well.

Thank you very much!

Barb in Mississauga
Barb in Mississauga

New furnace, AC and Humidifier

Both furnace & AC were at end of life. We have used Daly Home Comfort for several years and always found Brae to give excellent service so asked for a quote along with 2 other firms. Brae offered a very competitive price and with the trust factor it was a no brainer to go with his company. We also had a desperately needed humidifier installed. We were very happy with the team, the equipment and Brae's special attention to detail. Thanks Brae!!!

Thank you Barb!

K Ward
K Ward
1 review Courtice, ON

EXCELLENT~

They were WONDERFUL!!! EXCELLENT service all around!! I had new tenants and my furnace broke! Daly made me look good! He swept in like a Furnace Ninja and solved everything!!! Did a lot of extra finishing touches...it was a GREAT experience on every level!!!

Thanks for taking the time Kris, I appreciate it!

Private User reviews Midhurst, ON

Install humidifier

I call on Brae for all my HVAC needs. He has been here 3 or 4 times for different jobs. It’s reassuring to have someone so reliable. I never worry about the pricing or the quality of his work.

Thanks Wendy!

SM in Pickering
SM in Pickering
5 reviews Pickering, ON

Furnace room services

We have used Daly home comfort a few times for new installation of Furnace, Humidifier and AC units as well as repairs and general services on the old units during the last 8 years in different homes.
Brae and his team provided excellent services on both the new installations and repairs.
They are true professionals in their work, know what they are doing and very on time and honest.
We have had experience with other good contractors in the old time but Brae has been the best with an A+ rating
Saied Mirkhani

Thanks Saied! Always a pleasure.

Kathie in Woodbridge
Kathie in Woodbridge
0 reviews Courtice, ON

Furnace repair

I have used Brae on many occasions and his service is impeccable. He’s super prompt, fair and honest. I’ve had nothing but extremely positive experiences with him regarding my heating and A/C issues. Highly recommend!!!

Thank you!

Shannon
Shannon
0 reviews Oshawa, ON

Top Quality Service

Brae has assisted me on a few occasions with some general HVAC repairs; both a/c and furnace. Most recently today (Christmas Weekend) he went out of his way to take time away from his family to walk me threw a process over the phone to fix my own issue. It was scary to lose heat over Christmas and in a panic i reached out. He was more then helpful, helped me fix my own problem but also was more them willing to come over if i needed in person help. Thank You Brae, always there to help, much appreciated..

Glad to help Shannon!

More about DALY HOME COMFORT

Hello, I'm a licensed Gas Technician that worked for a large reputable corporation before opening Daly Home Comfort Inc. and ever since then I've been providing quality, fair-priced service to all of Durham Region. If your furnace or AC isn't keeping you comfortable then please give me a call. I will be right there! Our call-out charge is only $100. I would greatly appreciate your business and look forward to hearing from you.