DALY HOME COMFORT

Best of 2019 winnerBest of 2019winner

Reviews for DALY HOME COMFORT

Private User reviews Oshawa, ON

10/10 recommend

Has some urgent work needed on the internal gas line. Excellent service, they say what they mean, and Brae takes the time to explain the process. Completely satisfied. Will use again.

Thank you very much!

Robert in Toronto
Robert in Toronto
0 reviews Whitby, ON

Reliable and competitive

First time using HomeStars. My A/C is on it's last legs and i needed to know what actions to take. Brae was on the phone in minutes and on-site hours later to address our concerns. Straight forward and friendly. Responds to messages in a timely manner.

I'd hire again in a heartbeat.

Thanks Robert!

lisa a.
lisa a.
2 reviews Oshawa, ON

Furnace installation & Ac repair

Brae is simply amazing. Used his company to install a new furnace and service AC. He was referred to us from a neighbour. Timely, professional and very reasonable. When I called him, hes always able to give a timeTHAT DAY to come by. His team and him are very knowledgeable and on 3 occasions , I have dropped his name to others. We love our Lennox Furnace and what I appreciate the most, was him informing us of the danger of our old furnace and the class action law suit against it! This man knows his stuff. Dont think twice....this is your guy! Thanks kindly, Lisa.

Wow, that's awesome. Thanks so much for that Lisa!

Cheryl in Oshawa
Cheryl in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

New central air installation and purchase

Brae and his company installed a new AC for my family last week. Each encounter we had with him and his team, from the beginning phone call/quote straight through to installation and payment was, efficient, honest, fair, friendly, and timely.

Highly recommend - you'll know what I mean when you meet him.

Wow, thanks so much Cheryl!

Monica from Whitby
Monica from Whitby
4 reviews Whitby, ON

Central AC repair

Went to turn on my central AC for the first time this season and it would not start up. Brae and his assistant came over during the time we had agreed on and they quickly found the issue (broken wire) and also discovered the refrigerant needed to be replenished. They explained everything as they went along and had everything fixed and running within about an hour. Would highly recommend you call Brae for any AC or furnace issues!

Thank you Monica!

Gail from Oshawa
Gail from Oshawa

Emergency Saturday Repair of a large AC System for Important Church Conference

At our Church we had an extremely important 3 day Conference. The building was packed with so many people. the first day, (Friday) the temperature went up to 87 degrees! People were looking for anything to fan themselves with!
Saturday Morning we called Brae Daly, WOW, he answered right away, he listened to our "cry for help" (there were still 2 more days of this conference), he promised to meet us at 12:00 noon and even though we had a rusty 15 year old system he and another professional went to work right away to diagnose the problem! Well, the system was severely iced up which meant leaving the site for 2 hours...but he did not mind and returned 2 hours later. They found a Freon leak at the outside valves, and they also discovered that inside someone had changed a circuit board on the furnace blower section and had not set-up the cooling fan speed to the correct factory default position thereby causing the fan to run too slowly. WOW! All this was done quickly and professionally, no head scratching! This company knows everything about heating & cooling!!! They even looked the whole system over and would be able and willing to supply and install a new system when necessary, no pressure though, they only told me this when I asked. I really like that...no side-sell, no oversell.
Well I must say they saved the whole weekend! The next 2 days the temperature was so comfortable again. This is the best this AC has ever worked! I know it almost seems too good to be true in this day and age to find an honest & reputable company but Brae Daly is just that!
You can tell that he just wants to give honest good service!

Wow that's quite the review! Thanks so much Gail!

Private User reviews Oshawa, ON

New Furnace installation

Brae very professional and thorough the workers did an excellent job and I am very happy with the work. I will recommend you to all my friends and family . Thanks again for your quick respond to getting my furnace installed very much appreciated
JM Scarborough

Thank you very much Juliet!

Lawrence in Toronto
Lawrence in Toronto

Sales and Install Furnace, Air Conditioner and Humidifier

Fantastic Service - Immediate response to my inquiry for a quotation, Best Quote of three for quality products and Warrantees. Installation 4 Days after I accepted Quote. Came at appointed time, installed Furnace, Air Conditioner and Humidifier very expertly. When finished looked much better and more professional than the original Equipment. The installers were friendly and very competent. No Muss No Fuss and No Bother.
I would recommend Brae Daly to anyone, including Family for any Furnace, Air Conditioning or Humidifier Problems or Replacements.
I am one Happy Customer.

Thank you so much Lawrence!

Jedd in Toronto
Jedd in Toronto

Furnace

10/10 Would recommend this company. Brae came for the assessment during the holidays and offered to temporarily fix our old furnace for free until he can come back to replace our furnace with a new one.
When they came back to replace our furnace, they finished the job in a timely manner and left the place clean.

Thanks Jedd!

Ron in Oshawa
Ron in Oshawa
2 reviews Oshawa, ON

Good service and price

Best price for a Lennox furnace, quick professional install, no mess, good cleanup. Installers put down rubber mats to protect hardwood floors and stairs. I would recommend calling Brae for a price before you buy a furnace.

Thanks Ron!

More about DALY HOME COMFORT

Hello, I'm a licensed Gas Technician that worked for a large reputable corporation up until recently when it went bankrupt. I've since started out on my own venture. If your furnace or AC isn't keeping you comfortable then please give me a call. I will be right there! My call-out charge is only $80 and this includes the first hour of labour, diagnostics and repair. I would greatly appreciate your business.