DALY HOME COMFORT

Best of 2021 winner 3 timesBest of 2021winner 3 times

Reviews for DALY HOME COMFORT

Private User reviews Whitby, ON

A/C Repair

In short, this was our first time using Brae (an A/C repair job). He was prompt and competent and fair priced. But mostly what seemed to set Brae apart was his honest and sensible (customer centered) advice. In our long history of working with trades people (in general, but also HVAC professionals), these are rare qualities to find these days.

Happy to help. Thank you for the review!

GKS
GKS
3 reviews Oshawa, ON

Great job, amazing service, reasonable price

We recently moved into our house and the house inspection report indicated that the furnace and the air conditioning units are old and were in need of repair/replacement. Two weeks ago, the furnace started spilling water onto the basement floor and that is when we reached out to Brae on HomeStars.
Brae immediately responded to our service request. We set up a time to discuss over the phone the next day and scheduled a visit the following day.
Brae arrived at the property on time. He quickly figured out the issue with the water spill and fixed it. During inspection, he found an issue with the heat exchanger of the furnace and recommended to get it replaced. Our furnace is more than 12 years old and we knew it might be in need of repair. He also found issues with the the air conditioning unit and recommended few options.
I found Brae to be professional and very knowledgeable in his work. He took the time to explain the issue and suggested few options .I did not feel pressured into making a decision. Brae was honest and straightforward in explaining the issue and the options that we have. We eventually decided to get the heat exchanger of the furnace replaced as well as the air conditioning unit.
Brae visited our house again the following week to replace the heat exchanger. Again, the communication was clear. He showed up on time and finished the job within the estimated time. He took the time to show me the problems in the old heat exchanger as well as the new unit for comparison. He did not leave behind any mess and cleaned up the basement floor before he left.
We had Brae and team come to our house again for installing the air conditioning unit. Again, clear communication about the date and the time. They were in fact, able to move the appointment to an earlier day to which I am grateful. When they arrived, they started with laying down runners in the corridor and the stairs leading to the basement. There was an issue with installing the air conditioning unit. The iron brackets holding the old AC unit were weak and came off. The team replaced them and was able to still complete the job in approximately an hour. Both Brae and his crew were professional. They respected our property, were pleasant to talk to and most importantly, delivered great service . When the crew left, Brae took some time to explain the work that was done. He also registered the AC unit in my name. Thanks Brae!

Overall an excellent job, great service at reasonable price!

I am a satisfied customer and would use their services again should a need arise.

Wow, thank you so much!

Jody
Jody

Air Conditioner install

We had Brae and his team come and install a new air conditioner for us. His service included supply and installed. The appointment was within 2-3 weeks. The team arrived and went straight to work. They laid mats down to protect our floors and the install of the air conditioner went without any issues. The service was excellent, and the team were very professional. Brae came by after his team finished to see if everything was okay. The air conditioner came with a 10-year manufacturers parts warranty provided by Lennox and a 3-year labor warranty provided by Brae with no annual maintenance required to keep this warranty valid. He even registered our a/c for us. It is nice to have a great customer experience. We will be using Daly Home Comfort Inc in the future.

Thank you Jody!

Christine in London
Christine in London
0 reviews London, ON

Replacement of furnace and AC unit

Brae and his team, Brayden and Tommy, were a pleasure to work with. Arrived at promised time and got straight to work. Mats laid down to protect hardwood and carpeting from any damage. The AC unit was not delivered by the manufacturer (not their problem, Covid strikes again) so would need to be installed at a later date. No big deal then Brae was advised it arrived while they were here and he had another employee drive it out. Above and beyond expectations! Brae returned after the crew was finished to ensure all was in order and everything was left clean. Would I recommend this company? You betcha! A1 from first meeting to completion.

Thank you so much Candace! We all appreciate the review!

Kirk Bucknor
Kirk Bucknor
0 reviews Oshawa, ON

Furnace

Called Brae when furnace went down. His pricing was reasonably, his service exceptional. He even fix my HRV for free. Very courteous and friendly. He even identified areas for improvement. Great service and a satisfied customer.

Thanks Kirk!

Wicked Canuck
Wicked Canuck
2 reviews Oshawa, ON

Furnace and AC

Brae and his Crew have done our Furnace and Air Conditioner on separate occasions. Both Installations were on time and smooth. Professional, Courteous and Adhere to new safety protocols.
Would use again in a heartbeat.

Thanks Pete!

swills in Brooklin, Ontario CANADA
swills in Brooklin, Ontario CANADA
3 reviews Whitby, ON

Ongoing HVAC Support

We’ve used Brae many times over the years. Most recently he repaired our hot water tank, emergency repair for AC and installed a humidifier on the furnace. His work is excellent and he is amazing to deal with. Beyond his work technically, for us the most important thing about Brae is trust. He replaced our furnace years ago because it was shot and better to replace than fix. He fixed our water heater and AC, strongly suggesting against a replacement, which is what we were thinking. Would another company just want to replace expensive household HVAC equipment to make more money, especially if the homeowner brings it up? Not sure. But that isn’t Brea. Amazing service, amazing work and someone you can trust. A total professional.

Thanks Simon!

Tahir Naroo
Tahir Naroo

Humidifier for furnace

Great first experience!! Brae Daly is knowledgeable & friendly. He installed new humidifier for me & explained things so that I could understand. Looking forward to being a long time customer!

Me too Tahir, thank you sir.

Kay in Woodbridge
Kay in Woodbridge

New Furnace Installation

I recently had a new furnace installed by Brae and his crew. The process went very smoothly and they were very professional and caring in their installation.

I will continue to use Brae's company should the need arise and would recommend them anytime. He is very knowledgeable and easily conveys that to his customer.

Thank you Brae and crew.

Thanks Kay!

Kathryn W.
Kathryn W.

Fantastic service!

Brae is a professional to be truly appreciated. During a heatwave in 2019 Brae came out to service our AC which had failed us. We ended up having to replace the unit, and Brae made this painless. He is prompt, courteous and very knowledgeable. He takes the time to explain things in a simple and honest manner. In the fall of 2019 we also had Brae replace our furnace. Again, this was an easy process and everything was left tidy. This past week we had an issue with getting our furnace to go on. Within minutes, Brae replied to an email that I sent. He quickly helped me out through email exchanges and got the furnace going again. It was not a problem with the furnace but with our thermostat. I highly recommend Brae if you need any heating or AC work. He is a pleasure to work with and can be counted on to be professional and responsive. Thanks Brae!

Thank you for taking the time Kathryn!

More about DALY HOME COMFORT

Hello, I'm a licensed Gas Technician that worked for a large reputable corporation up until recently when it went bankrupt. I've since started out on my own venture. If your furnace or AC isn't keeping you comfortable then please give me a call. I will be right there! My call-out charge is only $80 and this includes the first hour of labour, diagnostics and repair. I would greatly appreciate your business.