Local Moving

Jen in Burnaby
Jen in Burnaby
2 reviews Burnaby, BC

Moving Movers

My second time moving with Local Moving and without a doubt, no regrets. Great service from start to finish. The office communicated well & even gave me a courtesy call the day before my move. The crew was efficient, fast & professional, despite the rain. I highly recommend this company.

Thank you for your feedback. Customer satisfaction is important as we value repeat and word of mouth business. The team is pleased to have exceeded your expectations. It was a pleasure providing moving services to you a second time. All the best!

1 review Burnaby, BC

Best moving experience!

After researching many moving companies Local Moving provided me great service from start to finish. I was amazed at how the crew packed the truck so well. They handled all my belongings with such care. My belongings were packed in strong quality labelled boxes. My clothing was even hung neatly inside special boxes which made it easy to unpack. No hidden fees-straightforward. I will definitely move with this company again and recommend.

More about Local Moving

Our business was created to help customers like you get dependable, excellent moving within the Vancouver lower mainland and surrounding areas. Contact us today to discuss your current and future moving needs. We have trained drivers and friendly staff to provide the best customer service in the business.