J.W. Brian Mechanical Plumbing And Heating

Formerly JW Brian Mechanical. Plumbing and Heating
Plumbing
Edmonton AB T6E 4R3
HomeStars  >  Plumbing in Edmonton  >  J.W. Brian Mechanical Plumbing And Heating

Reviews for J.W. Brian Mechanical Plumbing And Heating

Intuit in Edmonton
Intuit in Edmonton

Gasline installation

John was available right away. Permit was done, work was done, inspection was done, gas range hooked up. All went very smoothly. Definitely will have John back for other work!

Thank you for the awesome review !!

BJ from Edmonton
BJ from Edmonton
7 reviews Edmonton, AB

Poly-B piping replaced in basement development

Our home was built in 1992 and has Polybutylene (Poly-B) piping. In the process of developing our basement, the City plumbing inspector suggested that I change out as much of the Poly-B piping as possible before closing in the ceiling. I was particularly concerned about a connection with a shut-off valve in the basement ceiling joists to an outside water tap. Brian changed out three pipes and moved the shut-off valve into a much more convenient location in the utility room. He also changed out the outside tap to bring it up to code. Brian is experienced and efficient. We found his price slightly on the high side, but we were very pleased with his work and would recommend him.

Thank you for the awesome review !!

Jason in Saint Albert
Jason in Saint Albert

Furnace Repair

Furnace went down just before I had to goto work up North. John made it over to make sure my family had heat, so I could go back to work. Thanks John, much appreciated.

Thanks for the review Jason, always have time for a 488 brother.

NJC
NJC
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Thank you JW Brian during my heating emergency!

I had a heating issue in my condo this week and with it being the middle of winter in Edmonton, there was no way we could survive with the malfunction. I called John & JW Brian to see if they could help and not only was he on the scene within 30 minutes, but he fixed the issue shortly after and my heating was up and running again!

Thank you for the awesome review Nick.

water heater repair

Had to get hot water heater repaired on a weekend. Called JW Brian Mechanical and he was there in a couple of hours. He made sure the problem was fixed. Followed up with a phone call later in the day to make sure everything was working okay. Prices are very reasonable compared to others. Would highly recommend this company. Excellent service!

We do our best to please !! Thank you for the review !!

Birendra in Edmonton
Birendra in Edmonton

Excellent service.

I have used the services of John several times for various plumbing and mechanical work and I am extremely satisfied with his professionalism, and reliability. He is knowledgeable, courteous, and punctual. He does not waste any time when he is at our place for any job. I will definitely recommend him to anyone who needs help with furnace or plumbing work.

Always a pleasure to work for you Birendra, thanks !!

Alloy in Edmonton
Alloy in Edmonton

Profesional service

I am a property owner in Edmonton and i have had JW Brian Mechanical do some furnace work for me. It is so great to see such proffecinalism at work. Speedy and curtious service. Absolute posative pricing. I have every intention of recommending this company to my friends. Total satisfaction.

Thank you !!

Maintenance

John has been maintaining the boiler in a commercial building that I own for several years now. He is reliable and very reasonable when it comes to cost, I highly reccomend him to anyone needing his type of service.

Glad to hear you satisfied Daryll !

Charlotte in Edmonton
Charlotte in Edmonton

Plumbing

We have used John numerous times at home and at work over the last few years. He is knowledgable, reliable, and punctual. We have and would highly recommend him. John takes pride in his work and always lets you know ways to keep things running properly.

Thank you Charlotte, a pleasure doing business with you !!

Qualified but expensive!

I had john come to my rental unit 3 times. He knows his stuff, but his rates are excessive. The first two repairs, I was just glad to have a contractor come out and the cost was not a priority. The third time, I took a close look at the invoice and thought the service charge and amount of time charged was high. It appeared to include travelling time and a supper break, as the repair itself took about half an hour. When I questioned the invoice, John became very defensive and said he didn't need my business, as he had numerous customers. Well, John, you don't have my business.

Sorry to hear you are disappointed with our service. This was a after hours no heat call. The frozen and burst hot water heating line took several hrs to not only fix but to bleed the air and get the system running properly. We, at J.W. Brian Mechanical do not charge the time we take for a dinner break. As well, we do not consider the $350 charge to be excessive on the 3 hrs of work on your commercial property in the evening.
John Brian
jwbrian.com

More about J.W. Brian Mechanical Plumbing And Heating

JW Brian Mechanical is a full service Plumbing and Heating company serving Edmonton and it's surrounding communities. We specialize in service, renovations, and new installations. Residential, commercial and industrial. For more information, please visit our website: https: / / www. jwbrian. com/ .