Plumbing
Edmonton AB T6E 4R3
Plumbing

Reviews for JW Brian Mechanical. Plumbing And Heating

Awesome plumber!

Really impressed with John’s work in our home. Quick, friendly, tidy & took the time to explain things well. I would definitely recommend him and will be calling him again in the future!

Thank for the awesome review, we really appreciate you taking the time !!

Homeowner in Edmonton
Homeowner in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Gas line installation for barbeque

780-249-1496
Edmonton
AB
T6E 4R3

When I contacted John about installing a gas line for my barbeque, he was courteous and pleasant. He explained the process. and it was done in a timely manner, despite the fact that my schedule was erratic. The job is neat and clean. He arranged for the city inspections and that was done quickly. I was getting a deck built at the same time. John worked around the deck building job and got along with these workers.
I would recommend Joh to anyone needing any work done involving gas.
Christine Pearce

Thank you for taking the time Christine to write us a review, we really appreciate it !!

Intuit in Edmonton
Intuit in Edmonton

Gasline installation

John was available right away. Permit was done, work was done, inspection was done, gas range hooked up. All went very smoothly. Definitely will have John back for other work!

Thank you for the awesome review !!

BJ from Edmonton
BJ from Edmonton
7 reviews Edmonton, AB

Poly-B piping replaced in basement development

Our home was built in 1992 and has Polybutylene (Poly-B) piping. In the process of developing our basement, the City plumbing inspector suggested that I change out as much of the Poly-B piping as possible before closing in the ceiling. I was particularly concerned about a connection with a shut-off valve in the basement ceiling joists to an outside water tap. Brian changed out three pipes and moved the shut-off valve into a much more convenient location in the utility room. He also changed out the outside tap to bring it up to code. Brian is experienced and efficient. We found his price slightly on the high side, but we were very pleased with his work and would recommend him.

Thank you for the awesome review !!

Jason in Saint Albert
Jason in Saint Albert

Furnace Repair

Furnace went down just before I had to goto work up North. John made it over to make sure my family had heat, so I could go back to work. Thanks John, much appreciated.

Thanks for the review Jason, always have time for a 488 brother.

NJC
NJC
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Thank you JW Brian during my heating emergency!

I had a heating issue in my condo this week and with it being the middle of winter in Edmonton, there was no way we could survive with the malfunction. I called John & JW Brian to see if they could help and not only was he on the scene within 30 minutes, but he fixed the issue shortly after and my heating was up and running again!

Thank you for the awesome review Nick.

water heater repair

Had to get hot water heater repaired on a weekend. Called JW Brian Mechanical and he was there in a couple of hours. He made sure the problem was fixed. Followed up with a phone call later in the day to make sure everything was working okay. Prices are very reasonable compared to others. Would highly recommend this company. Excellent service!

We do our best to please !! Thank you for the review !!

Birendra in Edmonton
Birendra in Edmonton

Excellent service.

I have used the services of John several times for various plumbing and mechanical work and I am extremely satisfied with his professionalism, and reliability. He is knowledgeable, courteous, and punctual. He does not waste any time when he is at our place for any job. I will definitely recommend him to anyone who needs help with furnace or plumbing work.

Always a pleasure to work for you Birendra, thanks !!

Alloy in Edmonton
Alloy in Edmonton

Profesional service

I am a property owner in Edmonton and i have had JW Brian Mechanical do some furnace work for me. It is so great to see such proffecinalism at work. Speedy and curtious service. Absolute posative pricing. I have every intention of recommending this company to my friends. Total satisfaction.

Thank you !!

Maintenance

John has been maintaining the boiler in a commercial building that I own for several years now. He is reliable and very reasonable when it comes to cost, I highly reccomend him to anyone needing his type of service.

Glad to hear you satisfied Daryll !

More about JW Brian Mechanical. Plumbing And Heating

JW Brian Mechanical is a full service Plumbing and Heating company serving Edmonton and it's surrounding communities. We specialize in service, renovations, and new installations. Residential, commercial and industrial. For more information, please visit our website: https: / / www. jwbrian. com/ .
Looking for Plumbing pros in Edmonton?