Eco Appliance Repair Service INC

4032005324
Calgary
AB
T3B 5Z6

Refrigerator light was continually blinking. Called 4 other services and Eco was the only one to call me back. Came the next day and fixed the problem. Even went above and beyond by solving another problem for us free of charge. Will definitely use again!

Jocelyn in Calgary
Jocelyn in Calgary

Washer repair

Excellent service. I had multiple companies over the years repairing my broken appliances but this on stand out. Not only the tech repair my washer on the first visit he also showed me a thing or two about the use and care of my machine and looked at my microwave no charge. I will definitely recommended them for appliance repairs.

Thank you very much for choosing Eco appliances for you repair. We are happy that you enjoyed our service. Looking forward to serving you in the future. Thanks again.
Eco.

Louis Roberts from Calgary
Louis Roberts from Calgary
7 reviews Sydney Mines, NS

Repair Washing Machine

My washer broke down. Called Eco, and they came on time. Service guy was friendly. He didnt actually repair it though, advised it would be better for us to buy a new one, than to repair. We agreed. Paid $100 for the truck roll.

Decline

More about Eco Appliance Repair Service INC

Eco Appliance service Calgary offer full appliance repair of all major household appliances in Calgary and the surrounding areas. The Eco appliance's team of Appliance professionals have over 15 years of experience. With Eco Appliance Service you will get professionally trained technicians who will deliver efficient and timely repair service ...