HomeWorks Restoration Inc.

Fire & Water Damage Restoration
Calgary AB T3Z 2A7

Reviews for HomeWorks Restoration Inc.

Dan in Okotoks
Dan in Okotoks
1 review Okotoks, AB

Hail Damage Repair

We were hit with hail damage to our siding, trim, and roof. There were holes in the siding and roof gravel covered our property. I had an unsolicited door knock from Nina, representing Homeworks Restoration who asked if I would be interested in a quote for the damages caused. I had already had an insurance adjuster at our place and was skeptical with the dollar value quoted for the damage caused. I was contacted by Homeworks and an appt. was set for them to attend. Both owner John and project mgr., Adam showed up on time. They did a thorough review of the damage and also prepared a detailed appraisal. Since the dollar figure differed from what the Insurance Adjuster's numbers, Adam agreed to liaise directly with our Insurance Co. We were successful in having the expected repairs completed according to our timelines. The repairs were done by competent trades people and Adam was approachable and responded to phone calls and texts in a timely manner. I hope we don't have another significant hail event, but when we do, or if we needed other repairs, Homeworks would be a company I wouldn't hesitate to call.

JKC in Calgary
JKC in Calgary

Innovative product & consulation avoided an insurance claim

HomeWorks Restoration Inc.
403-242-2802
Calgary
AB
T3Z 2A7

John P from Home Works Restoration set up an appointment the same day to evaluate some stains on my ceiling due to a previous minor leak from the bathroom above. After evaluating the entire area and ceiling for residual water damage (there was none), he recommended an innovative product that simply sprays on the ceiling to neutralize the stains. The product worked and I avoided a costly insurance claim and repainting of my entire ceiling. John was friendly, accessible and knowledgable. I would recommend John's services via Home Works Restoration and wouldn't hesitate to call him again.

June in Calgary
June in Calgary
1 review Chestermere, AB

Chestermere 2015 Flood Reno

We are very grateful to John @ Homeworks Restoration who came to our rescue following the July 2015 flood in Chestermere. The team were quick to respond and began the process immediately. We were very impressed with the tradesmen that they used as they were very eager to meet our needs and concerns, working with us. We found them to be very professional and did an exceptional job from start to finish. We would definitely recommend this company. Thank you to all who were involved in making our home a place we love .

Looking for Fire & Water Damage Restoration pros in Calgary?