GEORGE FOR HOME APPLIANCES REPAIR AND NEW INSTALLATION

Malika and Alain in Mississauga
Malika and Alain in Mississauga
1 review Simcoe County, ON

combined fridge freezer repair

My Fridge stopped working just at a Black Friday. It was an old fridge and I was thinking of buying a new one. talking to friends via whatsup, a friend of mine recommended I call George to see if it can be repaired, that old appliances last longer and that it will be worth it . I called George repairs and they came the following day, my fridge was repaired that day and they also looked at another appliance.
They are a very honest, hard working guys. I would definitely call them next time I need their help and most definitely recommend them.

Arash in Mississauga
Arash in Mississauga

Dishwasher&Fridge

Very Good workers,know their work,clean job done.this was my second job with them and i will use them any time i need plumbing.they are hard working people. i will definetly recomand them.

Andy in Mississauga
Andy in Mississauga

Dryer Repair

My Samsung Dryer was not working (drum was not spinning) for which I employed George services and I must say they were very prompt in fixing the issue with transparent costing. They were committed to the work and showed up on the date even at late hours. Would strongly recommend their services to anyone looking for appliance repairs.

Thanks

Kirk in Burlington
Kirk in Burlington

Dishwasher

Very professional team who took their time to make sure everything was fixed properly. I would highly reccomend them. Even called to follow up to make sure everything was still working.

Thanks

Looking for Appliance Repair pros in Mississauga?