Home Tech Experts

Reviews for Home Tech Experts

Maiyan from Old Toronto
Maiyan from Old Toronto

Install TV antenna

They were awesome. First, I never write a review but felt I need to support those who provide good service which is hard to find.
I am always happy to pay for good service.

Sergei was prompt, professional, and helpful. I would recommend their service to anyone.

I did not provide a proper cost because I paid them for other cabling work too. The bottomline is, the money I paid was value added service.

Thanks a lot for kind words.

OTA Antenna instalation

Shortly after we posted the job online we were contacted by Andy and the price was agreed with him. They had the most competitive price. Sergiy was the technician who came in the same day. He was quite knowledgeable and took his time to explain our options for the purpose of the installation. The service had to be split over two days due to its size. In the end Sergiy did even more than he was initially hired for, we got 34 channels, the site was well clean and we got the channels we wanted the most. Thanks Home Tech Experts. You have gotten happy customers her. We do recommend them.

We are glad that you were really happy with our service. Thank you for choosing us.

Jim in Toronto
Jim in Toronto

Antenna Install

I posted on HomeStars and shortly there after I was contacted by phone was was given all the required info, answered all my questions and provided me with a quote.
About an hour later I decided to go ahead with the job. I booked an appointment for later the same evening as per my request.
They arrived explained the process of the installation. Installed it professionally. Hooked it all up and showed me how to use it.
The product and service was great and I will be definety referring them to all my friends and family.

Thanks.

Thank you for the review Jim. This is really encouraging.

Joe in Pickering
Joe in Pickering
7 reviews Pickering, ON

Install OTA antenna.

I was interested in moving away from my cable provider and and going to an Over-The-Air antenna. Given the height of the roof, over 30 feet up, I wanted a professional to do the job. Found Home Tech Experts on Home Stars and had a conversation with Andy at Home Tech regarding the cost, what I could expect in channel coverage and lead time to book the installation. Organized the install for the upcoming weekend after Andy gave me a next day lead time. Segei was my installer. He called in advance, showed up on time and did the install in 2 hours. The antenna looks great, the install is very professional with no dangling wires and the connection was exactly as expected, NO SURPRISES. Sergei was great in helping me set up a TV to test the signal. The whole experience was on-time, very personable and professional and totally met expectation. I would highly recommend this company.

Thank you for taking time to write the review.

Ramiro in Toronto
Ramiro in Toronto

HD Antenna Install

Great service. Sergey was friendly and even took the time to feed the coaxial cable behind narrow old plaster walls, which is not easy at all. Gave me some recommendations to improve my TV feed. Also, he helped me remove some old coaxial cables from the side wall of my house from previous cable installs. Made my house look better.

I went from 8 channels to 35+ channels. Very happy with the service

Thank you.

K. K from Toronto
K. K from Toronto

Antenna installation

I was wondering about OTA for long time. Years ago, I got DB4e antenna, I wanted to install it in attic to get local stations and PBS. I left it for long time. Few years ago, I asked one company who does not want help me because I have antenna. I found 'Home tech experts' in 'homestar'.
I called 'Home tech experts' or emailed to get a quote.
They answered quickly and next evening, they came to install.
I have been using cable service for 33 yrs.
I need to get used to new conditions but I am so glad I do not need to pay $48/mon. for basic cable service fee.
I have to study for getting schedules, and I can use money wisely.
Now, local TV has one channel each, and US companies have a few sub channels. For example PBS has three: main, how to channel and kids channel. I may have homerun by silicon dust. Just now I am searching for the best use.
Thank you 'Home tech expert' for good job and 'homestar' for information. I appreciate it very much.

Jeff in Toronto
Jeff in Toronto

Install Milton

Great service. Very thorough and professional. Got 30 channels. Very patient with me as I was very nervous about cutting the cord. Looks great and gave us some great tips on what we should expect and what to do to improve the signal. Was a very reasonable price for the fantastic service.

Jeff in Mississauga
Jeff in Mississauga

OTA Installation

Emailed via the site and had a quote and availability almost right away and seemed more than happy to answer the numerous questions I had.

Upon arriving for the install - Sergiy was very analytical about where and how the antenna should be installed. In the end, a clean install with zero headaches and 39 channels.

Thank you for taking time to leave us a review.

Tony V in Cambridge
Tony V in Cambridge

Antenna Installation -

Sergei came to my house to install an OTA antenna and he did just a fantastic job.
He recommended the best way to run the cable where it would not be seen, he ran the cable and secured it properly. Any holes that were drilled were caulked to prevent air/water leaks.
His work is nothing short of meticulous.
He is also a friendly and easy going guy and he does everything he can to satisfy his customers. I would use him again IN A HEARTBEAT!

Thank you for the review sir.

Ronald in Mt Pleasant Village Brampton
Ronald in Mt Pleasant Village Brampton

OTA Antenna Installation

It has been years since I have been procastinating of installing an OTA antenna. Did some research for sometime. Just could not decide how to Install it myself(on the roof, using a pole, etc). Reached out to Home Tech Experts, got a quote from Andy. After a few days, Decided to get their OTA package for AntennasDirect DB4e.
Sergei, came to install the Antenna on Nov 19, 2016. He did an excellent job. Clean install, wired it properly. Now receiving 32 channels. Would definitely recommend their Service and Package. Thanks Andy and Sergei!

Thank you.

More about Home Tech Experts

Your Technology Experts in HD TV Antennas, Network Cabling, Satellite installations, TV Wall Mounting, IP Telephone systems in Greater Toronto Area (GTA)