Electricians

Reviews for Tron Electrical & Lighting Automation

Lucille Necas in Toronto
Lucille Necas in Toronto

Outdoor electrical repair

I have a backyard fountain that would not turn on when I flipped the switch; an electrical outlet by my backdoor that hadn't worked in years and a front doorbell that also hadn't worked in years. My priority was the fountain, but when I mentioned the other problems, the electrician did the diagnostics and completed all the projects quickly and to my satisfaction.
I appreciated the same day response to my request for a quote (2 other highly rated electricians didn't even respond to my request). The electrician obviously knew exactly what he was doing, was pleasant, courteous and very respectful of my home. I was also impressed with his explanations of what he was doing and that he gave me options. I got an education in some other electrical anomalies in my house which was an unexpected bonus. And, the price was reasonable.
I would definitely call Tron again for any electrical repairs and recommend them to others.

Lucille Necas
Toronto

Hello Lucille, it was a pleasure to be of service to you. We take great pride in treating every service call as a top priority, no matter how big or small the job may be. Our fleet of qualified electrical technicians can respond quickly and efficiently. It is good to have news like this be shared to everyone. Thanks again for the review.
The TRON Team

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

AC wiring and electrical work

Young and his partner did an excellent job rewiring the AC with minimal
damage. I had some other minor electrical issues that Young was very
informative and helpful. I would highly recommend Tron Electric.

Thank you for the review. Our staff treat every homeowner with the respect that they deserve. We take the time to educate and enlighten our customers of all that we are doing, we think that is important.
Let us know if you need any other electrical work completed, we would be happy to help!
Thank You, The TRON Electric Team.

Fan replacements, basement lighting

Thanks to Young at Tron for a great job. He replaced two old bathroom exhaust fans and rewired in the basement for better lighting. Everything was done efficiently and pleasantly. I was also impressed by how quickly Tron responded to my request on HomeStars. I would use HomeStars and Tron Electric again.

Thanks for the kind words. At TRON Electric we pride ourselves on our quick response time. We have fully licensed and insured electricians ready to serve all your electrical needs!
Thanks again!
The TRON Electric Team

New lights and outlets

I am happy with Tron Electrical service. The employees were good communicators, courteous, considered my budget and took time to answer my questions. I had 4 new light fixtures (3 existing and one added) put in and 1 new outlet and one outlet upgraded. Their quote came in at mid range of the estimates I got.
I believe this is an honest well run company who take care with their work and clients.

Thanks Jan! We try to accommodate at every stage of the process, from quoting all the way to the completion of the work, keeping our clients updated every step of the way! Honesty and integrity is the way we conduct all our business. Thanks for the review and keep us in mind for any other electrical work that you require.

Alexis in Toronto
Alexis in Toronto

Breaker Malfunction

Had a problem with my breaker and some outlets in my bedroom. Tron was quick to reach out and offer the service. It was all extremely well done and professional. The service was quick and they managed to fix my problem without hassle. Would recommend.

Alexis, thanks for the opportunity and the kind words! It seems in Toronto, there are a lot of problems with breakers, due to the age of homes in certain pockets of Toronto. The older the home, the more electrical servicing it needs. We are glad we could rectify the issue for you quickly an efficiently!
Your positive feedback is truly appreciated.
Look forward to meeting you again!
The TRON Electric Team.

Liz
Liz

New lighting fixtures for business

Tron is a great company that did great work, kept everything clean, and very professional.

Thanks Liz. Not only do we work with residential customers, we also provide electrical services to commercial clients in the GTA as well!
TRON Electric does it all!
Thanks again Liz.

Kendra
Kendra

They installed multiple fixtures, created new outlets where none had existed before, and installed a fan!

Absolutely fantastic service and work. They came quickly, notified me of any changes and were lovely to work with while in the home.

Thanks Kendra! It was an absolute pleasure to work with you as well! We can handle any job, from fixtures, to fans-no job is too big or small for our team of electricians throughout the GTA. We look forward to servicing all of your electrical needs in the future!
Again, thanks for the kind words.
Regards,

Track Light Install

Tron provided a quick and courteous install of LED tracklights into our loft. They even moved the furniture and vacuumed up after - all in less than an hour. 10/10

Thanks for the feedback! Our team treats every home like their very own home. Thank you for your trust!

Nikesh in Pickering
Nikesh in Pickering

Changing Switch in Basement

Service was ok but the job was simple too. The company charged me huge money almost 280 bucks for just 5 minutes of work (Changing a Switch). I may not use the service again for just being over expensive.

Nikesh,
Sorry to hear this review from you, however the work entailed a lot more than 5 minutes. We know that this was a rental property for you, as you were not on the premises while we performed the electrical work. The work rectified a possible fire hazard, we feel that we averted that by our quick response and resolution to the electrical issue, as there were blue sparks coming from the outlet/plug.
Respectfully,

David in Toronto
David in Toronto

Polite, fast and explained everything

Needed a new stove connected and some off-code work fixed they took care of everything and were as nice as anyone i ever worked with. Would use them again in a second.

Thanks for the kind words David. We do any electrical work, big or small. Look forward to working with you again!
Regards,
The Tron Team

More about Tron Electrical & Lighting Automation

Tron Electric & Lighting Automation has been operating in the GTA Since 1972. It is a family owned and operated business with impeccable reputation within the Home Improvements industry on quality and customer service. We specialize in Residential Homes, Lutron Lighting Automation systems, Back Up Generators, Replacing Knob and Tube wiring, Overhead Hydro Service changes, Electrical Panel changes/upgrades, Structured wiring, Surge Protection/Transient Voltage Surge Suppressor, and Lutron Automated Window Treatments/shading.