Tron Electrical & Lighting Automation

Toronto ON M2P 1H7

Electricians
Tron Electrical & Lighting Automation

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 5 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 5 times

Reviews for Tron Electrical & Lighting Automation

Installation of Tesla Charger

The workers went out of their way to install it where and how I wanted.

Vince
Vince

Power to backyard shed/pond

Tron Electrical fixed a cut electrical wire in my basement cut by a window installer.
I also needed power in my backyard shed and for my pond.
They were quick efficient and did a really nice job.
I would highly recommend and use them for any future electrical work needed.
10/10 .... for sure.
Not cheap but how do you put a price on your family's safety.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Electrical services

We found Tron through Homestars. Our experience was good, from the efficient communications regarding an issue with one of the circuits to the check-in when the job was completed. The electrician arrived on time, was friendly to deal with, performed trouble-shooting and installed new parts.

Frank S.
Frank S.

Replaced damaged guy wire

We have used Tron for several projects, and each time, they have been prompt to respond to the initial call, and also completing the work.
Someone is always reachable at the office to answer any questions.
Their crews are always pleasant to deal with, and they leave the work site clean.

Mark in Toronto
Mark in Toronto

Electric panel repair

Arrived on time very polite, good job efficient and explained everything.

Definitely would use this business again.

Gary in Toronto
Gary in Toronto
4 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Great Work All the Time

Have used Tron previously and they always deliver. Courteous staff that always does an excellent job. Anthony was great at explaining his work afterwards and thoroughly cleaned up the job site as well. Highly recommended and they are my go-to for all my electrical work.

Thanks Gary for taking the time to write us a review. We appreciate your business

Shirley in Toronto
Shirley in Toronto

Older home with aluminum wiring

I called Tron and Joseph was very informative and set my appointment. He was not pushy just explained the process. Right on time two associates appeared at my home. They were professional and very informative. My microwave did not work they discovered it was not grounded. They checked all my plugs and showed me each one and if they needed replaced. I learned a lot from these two technicians. I am a senior citizen on my own and highly recommend this company to anybody concerned about their electrical issues. I will use them again and highly recommend them.

Thank you Shirley for the great review, we appreciate your business

Pat in Ottawa
Pat in Ottawa
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Electrical Repairs

We had a number of electrical issues in our home from pot lights that needed rewiring to undercounter fixtures that were no longer working. TRON was at the house within a few days of our initial phone call. Prior to coming, they asked us for pictures and model numbers of the fixtures to make sure that they came equipped with all of the necessary parts. The electrician was friendly, knowledgable and efficient. We use TRON whenever we have electrical issues and would recommend them without hesitation.

Thanks Pat for the Review, and thank you for your business

BPowell in Etobicoke
BPowell in Etobicoke

Home Wiring

Tron Electric responded to my email immediately and came over to see the house next day. They are very good at solving problems which makes me want to recommend them for any electrical work and their pricing is perfect for us. I would call them back anytime!

Bill Powell

Thank Bill, for the Review and for the business, we appreciate it very much

lovzGigi in Toronto
lovzGigi in Toronto

Prompt response, electrician arrived within 30 minutes

Our dining room pot lights went out and, to our surprise, the electrician Gildo Cerasuolo was able to arrive quickly and managed found the light fixture that was shorted quickly. We were happy to get our light back on so quickly.

Thank you for the Review, both you and your husband were a pleasure to work with

More about Tron Electrical & Lighting Automation

Tron Electric & Lighting Automation has been operating in the GTA Since 1972. It is a family owned and operated business with impeccable reputation within the Home Improvements industry on quality and customer service. We specialize in Residential Homes, Lutron Lighting Automation systems, Back Up Generators, Replacing Knob and Tube wiring, Overhead Hydro Service changes, Electrical Panel changes/upgrades, Structured wiring, Surge Protection/Transient Voltage Surge Suppressor, and Lutron Automated Window Treatments/shading.
We do have a promotion currently running! We are installing the full array of RING Video Doorbell System for added safety and security. Please contact Tron electric for all the details.